youtube.com/watch?v=1rNgdhLu_rg
youtube.com/watch?v=EO-hUpcFk9Q
economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/09/economist-explains-itself-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

it's ironic how the new UKIP leader hasn't even had a proper job in his life whilst they aim for the working class vote

he was a ((((lecturer)))))

>He is Canadian!?

emily la

>Essex bottom left

what absolute jf twat made this

stellar post

Mercia's pretty cute

get really insecure when the intelligentsia are left wing lads

im smart though and i don't think like those bloody lefties ahaha
t. full time bricklayer, graduate at the school of life

>his name isn't two syllables and has at least one nickname

unironically moving to china once my mycology degree is done, had enough of this country

youtube.com/watch?v=3PuMk6e24I8

choon

listening to raga
might do a listen of the so-called baroque later on

Lads I can't get over ugly I am

can you stop posting ugly women please?

youtube.com/watch?v=1rNgdhLu_rg

I find these chubby hipster chicks kinda hot 2bh

A literal nip.

Also kent is in the opposite corner.

Tried mandy on Saturday night (or, well, monday morning)

I know it's normal to feel shit for a few days afterwards but is it also normal to have moments of almost euphoria?

literally josie

not really
wealthy educated people overwhelmingly vote right in most statistics.

educated lefties are usually more social and vocal so they stand out more, being right wing costs you a lot of social capital so these people usually end up in their own societies.

there's a reason why Think Tanks are overwhelmingly right wing.

Need a bf

fuck off???

yeah

Need meaningful contact with a human being

bit gay????

Alri

need to tame my eyebrows

same bud
but china sucks trust me
go somewhere else in the region.
I'm looking at Vietnam right now but considering other places.

No you didn't

>there's a reason why Think Tanks are overwhelmingly right wing.

Because they're funded by jews that want a bunch of """"""intellectuals""""" to write papers about how efficient and good the free market is and that we must privatise everything in order to balance the budget

>wealthy educated people overwhelmingly vote right in most statistics

That's nothing to do with education level. That's just rich people wanting tax breaks

Educated people as a whole vote left wing

kay-on

'sheed

Leafs out

iktf

drinking prosseco, how is this popular when it tastes like vinegar?

Today I have had

4x boiled eggs
3x wraps
200g sliced roast pork
1x banana
1x apple

How many calories is this?

do normies form real emotional connections or are they strictly physical?

>kent top left
what

>this poster unironically thought this was a clever post

Aren't you a Corbyn supporter? He's done fuck all outside politics

>Educated people as a whole vote left wing
Please stop lying, Ahmed.

it's cheap

how do you all get your vitamin D

>art student complains in any way shape or form that their degree is hard

we're not all black so it's fine

we don't we all have rickets

No wonder the danes wanted to fuck them

straight form the pipe itself

discarded teddy bear in the cemetery today

is it awful that i judge the dead from their headstones? if i see a really overly extravagant one i assume they were a twat and probably a criminal, i saw a motorcycle helmet on one and guessed he was also a twat (i googled him, he was stabbed to death in a gang dispute). and if they've got any football logos on their stone i assume they were a pleb.

i don't

t. northerner

Absorb it orally through the skin of a well hung ebony coloured man

theyre human being lad
you're talking about like they are dogs

by going outside and exposing ourselves

it's why muslim women in burkas/veils get vitamin d deficiency because they don't show off their skin to the sun enough

Holland & Barrett

Working class people should like Corbyn, he only got like a U and an E at A level, no degree.

don't like the sun much anyway

Reminder that Academia for the last 4 decades has been ran by radical leftist ideologues.

I don't. The majority of Estonians have a lack of vitamin D.

art schools (not the art theory people with no talent study, but the one with practice) require a lot of work mate

girl who gave me the silent treatment at work for 2 weeks, but slowly started to acknowledge me again, was very agitated and annoyed when i said i wasn't going to the christmas do.

Reminder that Academia for the last 4 decades has been ran by radical centrist ideologues.

Meant sunday morning senpai

looks like one of tims

>art schools (not the art theory people with no talent study, but the one with practice) require a lot of work mate

good post

having a break down

radical centrism hasn't existed that long you eejit

>thinking this much about a girl that doesn't even talk to you
howling

i have bow legs

would it be autistic to start an ant colony?
they seem so cool, like fish but more interesting

I really like insects but I feel like people would be weirded out.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO-hUpcFk9Q

Yes, but he's more interested in appealing to those who fight for allowing trannies the right to piss in a pot of their choosing rather than things that actually fucking matter in life to working class people.

What actually is radical centrism?

fav podcast? cum town for me

got into a physical altercation with the sis

felt good to remind her I could crush her like a bug if she annoys me too much

how reliable are trains? Need to start getting one to work but shit scared in case it's ever late and the boss gets mad

>
t. entitled art student

Wrong!

>radical centrism
>existed
I hate to break it to you but memes aren't real

not a student anymore
and wasn't really studying "art" but something more specific

>190,000 miles
shan't be clicking

radical centrism is the original idealogy

Boy oh boy... What a great crowd. Y'know cause we called this thing up like 24 hours ago and right away the numbers are huge. Huge crowds. We always get 'em. That's what the polls don't show, folks. They're rigged, with the media, and the banks, but the movement is here. What a tremendous movement. We're winning in Liverpool...we're winning in London...we're winning everywhere, really. We're the largest party in Europe. We're gonna make this country go forward again folks, and let me tell you, it's gonna be great.

We're gonna renationalise the railways, and believe me, it will be beautiful. We're gonna save the poor, we're gonna save the misfortunate. We're gonna end inequality. This is history, people. We've got huge momentum.

Theresa May...what a nasty woman. She's unfit to lead... She announced that businesses would be named and shamed for employing foreign workers. She wants to bring back grammar schools. She wants to build a wall around Calais. Terrible Theresa, so low energy. The Tories can't win again, folks. They're just like Lyin' Blair. Lock him up! Don't worry, we're gonna win so much. We're gonna win bigly.

And then you see what's going on in Israel and you just see a big fat mess. When Israel settles their people in Palestine, they're not sending their best. They're Zionists. They're war criminals. And some, I assume, are good people. And I have so many Jews tell me that they agree with me, they tell me, "Jeremy, you're right, there is a problem", cause there is a problem, people. The Jews, they love me. I am the LEAST antisemitic person, I have some wonderful Jew friends. But there's a real problem.

mine was literally cancelled this morning because of bad weather conditions, it was a clear as fuck morning

got cancelled on the way home because there was no drive

does that answer your question?

I'm a good writer and speaker so I found school to be really easy
I only sucked on exams

medically exempt from conscription due a relatively harmless condition lads

hope you lads enjoy fighting on the front line for me though haha

My friends. You bow to no one.

The new Top gear is cringey and fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

how long is a piece of string

t. Oisin Tymon

What does matter to working class people? These days it sounds like not having to see or hear foreigners is their main concern.

that looks gay and boring

i'd want a skinny box filled with dirt so i could observe their networks

>wew lads look at me I go to the cemetery to think about life and death and stuff

absolute melodramatic sad case

mentality of a 16 y/o tumblr yank bird

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/09/economist-explains-itself-0

I'm completely fucking incompetent in my course but I'm good at exams, just a shame we have practicals too

you should get to work 10-15 mins early anyway, if the delay is longer and unexpected you can't really be blamed. used to get the bus to work everyday

Ever get caught smelling a girls hair?