Which Arab country should I go Sup Forums?

Which Arab country should I go Sup Forums?

It will be my first abroad trip. I just hope I won't be beheaded desu. I'm thinking to go to Iran

Iran has the most executions

don't go to palestine, syria, northern iraq, yemen, or afghanistan. All other countries are fine

>Which Arab country should I go Sup Forums?
>I'm thinking to go to Iran
On principle I don't support visiting muslim countries, so I can't give you any advice.

Iran isn't an arab country, tho it's really close.
What do you wan't to do, m8? Have fun or just go watch le historical places?

but make you hire a guide who knows the local language

>Iran has the most executions

Never heard that before desu. Iran is pretty progressed among Arab cunts isn't it?

>arab country
>Iran

Wait what

Trips usually include both desu,
I wanna go the most progressed/westernized place. But still Iran seems interesting

They don't execute people in Iran, m8. Guy is memeing you.

Try Egypt or Tunisia
Maybe Marocco

I might just gotta go to Lebanon or Jordan. or Tunisia

Iran is interesting with very friendly people but it was a pain in the arse organising a visa. Jordan has Petra and other interesting sites, it would also easily be categorised as baby's first ayyrab cunt. Morocco is full of pricks but it is pretty interesting to see. The gulf states are utter shit, wouldn't bother at all.

Iran is really boring, m8.
I advice Dubai, its really generic, but it's most fun place. If you want something relaxing and entertaining at same time, try Casablanca.

bahrain

>Iran is pretty progressed among Arab cunts isn't it?
that really not saying much

Casablanca sounds Noice. I've heard of the place where the houses are all painted as blue.
Thank you m8. How many cunts did you visit in MENA?

>when you can have more wives so you burry your wife so she grows out and you can harvest more wifes for yourself

Sweden looks good

Practically all of them, but Bahrain and Yemen when I was 13 or so, so I don't remember that much about them.

Ayyrabs are not progressive m8. Also it depends what you're interested in seeing - for instance Iranian cities are mostly quite drab/concrete metropoli and you can't get alcohol easily (if you make friends with people it's possible, same with weed). Iran also has really cool sites like Darband and hiking in the mountains outside cities like tehran and esfahan. But cities in Jordan for example are a lot more fun.

Casablanca is fucking awful

Thanks your telling your stories senpai. What have you experienced in Casablanca? I was looking the pics of there

Not much, just walked around looked at old m8 hassan no. 2's minaret. Oh and got shoulder charged by some bydlo in the street.

>wants to visit an arab country
>wants a westernized and progressive place

You're not making sense pal.
If you want a middle-eastern country, go to Middle East. Want a western place? Got the West.

Anywhere is awful for you, faggotini.

>got shoulder charged
What did you do?

The Jew is right, you come to the middle east for its history, not its nightlife.
And you're not going to be executed unless you're caught with a couple kilos of heroin on you.

>you come to the middle east for its history, not its nightlife
Lmao, no.
Some ME countries has best nightlife after SA ones, actually.

The degenerates in this region are on average less degenerate than in the west, so I'm guessing westerners expecting orgies and one night stands will be somewhat disappointed.

Oh, m8. You're really naive fellow, aren't you.

Saudi Arabia or Iraq.

Alright, please, enlighten me.

wtf taiwan?

There's nothing to enlighten desu.
You can have "degenerate" adventures in ME that would make madame from 17th century Paris brothel blush, if you know what you're doing. Never forget that west just recently got out of puritan morality, here degeneracy got a few full circles.

Oh it's you. Hey.

Nothing, that's the thing. Fucking bydlo scum.

>The degenerates in this region are on average less degenerate than in the west,

You've got to be shitting me. I've been to Esfahan on the anniversary of the revolution and I can tell you the degeneracy was strong amongst your countrymen on that day. Also my friend (Swiss) hosted a fresh-off-the-boat Iranian in her flat and he completely chimped out when she took him swimming in the river, he came back every afternoon just to ogle at the girls in their bikinis. That's degeneracy m8.

>Nothing, that's the thing.
For what fucking purpose?
Someone bumped shoulders with you, how in fuck you let that go unanswered?

Iran has a lot of interesting historical sites but its not really a place to party. I guess it comes down to the preferences of the tourists wheter it is boring or not.

Well, I for one won't even use "interesting" and "historical site" in one sentence. Unless it's a Roman colisseum with enactment of "Damnatio ad Bestias".

Because im not some hot-headed burly ape from the caucasus ? And really, three mouth breathing ayyrabs against me alone, it doesnt take a genius to guess how that will end up. Plus I was with a gf who would just freak out f I got into a fight. Just let it go, at the end of the day I can return to Europe, they have to stay in morocco..

I like most historic sites and find the stories behind them interesting. But maybe the term "beautiful" would had been more approtiate.

What man are you not at least posture to fight back

to not at least*

Fuck, and in front of your gf, nothing less...
You let that idiots without respect bump shoulders once, next time they will knock out people on streets.
Seriously m8, people like you are what wrong with this world.
Still can't understand that, m8.
Every time I see some historic place, all I do is lament how unefficently people used to build stuff.

Go to Lebanon. I went last summer. It was great. AMA you want. I have a bunch of pics too if you niggers are interested.

Show the pics. Senpai

You can't possibly be serious... Yes I want to spend the rest of my holiday nursing a broken nose and limping about all because I wanted to teach a lesson to some ill-educated third worlders. Get a grip m8

By the goddess...
Seriously, what happened to you? Were you raised in estrogen tank?

I'm totally serious, people here would think you were a bitch for that stuff, can't have that kind of disrespect

Reminds me of that scene from Louie where he lets some cunts humiliate him in front of a girl he's dating and the girl is completely disgusted by that.

Well its pretty much like the half filled/empty glass analogy. When i see these sites im astonished how people back then could built such beautiful things with the little things they had.

On an unrelated note can you please rate all of your neighbouring countries? I love to ask this question to people from countries who dont post that often here.

Can you also answer this question please?

You see m8, my gf is from Lithuania, a civilised country, showing "who is boss" or "asserting my masculinity" is not going to make her wet or respect me more. And what even are you trying to suggest here ? Risk my wellbeing to teach some bottom feeders to show some respect ?

>Afghanistan
1/10
>Pakistan
2/10
>-stan countries to the north
?/10
>Azerbaijan
5/10 (could be better if they stopped sucking Israeli dick)
>Armenia
Very comfy country 7/10
>Turkey
Roach/10
>Iraq
failedstate/10

That's pretty shitty experience m8.
Don't even want to imagine that's happening to me while touring with my girl. especially when I am in the abroad cunt. It's a good decision that you just let them go

And even if you beat them in the street It's not sure if the polices would listen to a foreigner's saying.

>When i see these sites im astonished how people back then could built such beautiful things with the little things they had.
Dunno, I kinda think of opposite desu.
Only exception was the aqueduct in France. I had an orgasm in my engineer mind by seeing that.
>can you please rate all of your neighbouring countries?
They all suck balls except for some parts of Russia and Turkey desu. inb4 shitstorm, here it sucks too, except for my beloved Baku.
I didn't asked for a lame-ass excuse, I asked for real? Was you scared? It's not shame to admit, I'm not going to judge.
>if they stopped sucking Israeli dick
Since when we did that, dingus?

I have lithuanian lady friends who would call you not a man for that

So you look more at the technical site? What do you think of the shabestans then? I visited some during my tour through iran. It was pretty cool to see how the wind got redirected to you because of the special architecture.

Bullshit desu.
The fight in foreign cunt is not a scene in the movie idiot. And especially in the situation that your race is clearly different to other people, you don't have to fight back.
It's hard to be defended in the abroad country's law. and you can't even advocate yourself when it becomes a really big trouble.

And most importantly If you are confident enough, It's natural just ignoring those small happenings. Maybe age around 16 boys would think that most serious considering themselves was manly or not.

Please, I genuinely want to hear why you think it's a good idea for one lone tourist to challenge three burly ayyrabs. It's madness, just move on with the thought that you dont have to live their shitty lives. Again, why would I want to risk my wellbeing "teaching some respect" to some cunt I dont give a shit about and will never see again ? Seriously only a moron who thinks just in the here and now would think that's a good idea.

I think he did it because I was white, there seems to be a strong anti-european sentiment there, particularly against the french, so maybe you'd be fine.

I'd be scared if he wanted to have a full on fight, as would anyone facing an angry and poorly educated twat who lives in the moment with nothing to lose. But as it happened so quickly I was confused more than anything.

They were probably fyfos. Irelands a country of choice for such people.

I'm in my 20s and Korea was the least confident country I've ever been to tbqh

iran is a shithole, why would you go there?

That means people are more civilized and reasonable in some situations, senpai.

We're just as civilized here, our culture just expects that you stand up for yourself in situations like that senpai

>What do you think of the shabestans then?
Windways are surely a work of tech art, desu.
We used to have a whole bath heaten by one candle in 30 minutes here, idiots in soviet time disassembled whole heat conductor and never managed to get it work again. What a shame.
>Again, why would I want to risk my wellbeing "teaching some respect" to some cunt I dont give a shit about and will never see again ?
Let me put it in a way that it is, tho I'm not sure someone like you will understand.
This time they bumped into you, and you didn't do anything, even tho you had a girl with you. If that weren't just some street faggots, that would be a test. A test that you failed. Basically, you're just lucky that they didn't followed you into some kind of dark alley, beat you and do fuck knows what to your girl, but that's beside the point.
The real point is, each time someone gives no answer to such acts of disrespect, and by disrespect I don't mean shoulder bumping, I myself do it 50 times a day when I walk composing a poem in my head, but a fact that they didn't apologized, they grow more and more confident. So with enought faggots like you who think "why must I answer when I can just go" we will have a real threat on our hands.

Go to Tunisia m8, there's roman ruins, ok night life, everything's cheap, and if you're good with the girls you miht get a qt like pictured

Yeah if only they would be more manly and intractable like, I dont know, chechens.. I hear their "country" is doing well.

Im sorry but isnt it the duty of the thugs parents to raise them properly?

Of course it is.
But when someone attacks you, lamenting his parents won't help as much as getting wall on your back and something heavy on your hand.
Beside, if society doesen't regulate it's members, why does it even exists?

They used to be the region most progressed in MENA, And they are the only Shia in their religion. That's why I wanted to visit there

Basically you're right to stand up against rude people. But you have to calculate situation. Just think how some foreigners in the country's jail or condemned for permanent exile had reached to that situation.

And the brit senpai was in MENA cunt. Still not so developed and not totally having reliable public system.

He could be ended just like the Brit couple in the Thailand. If the situation have reached to extrem.

Chechens aren't by any means "manly", and they don't have a country, they're a part of russia.
Pointing fingers and dragging something else in an argument is even less manly.

or like this one

why don't you go back to tunisia, Nabil
and bring your family with you, don't come back

Pierre, live him alone, he's living a french dream.

Egypt

>Let me put it in a way that it is, tho I'm not sure someone like you will understand.
>This time they bumped into you, and you didn't do anything, even tho you had a girl with you. If that weren't just some street faggots, that would be a test. A test that you failed. Basically, you're just lucky that they didn't followed you into some kind of dark alley, beat you and do fuck knows what to your girl, but that's beside the point.
>The real point is, each time someone gives no answer to such acts of disrespect, and by disrespect I don't mean shoulder bumping, I myself do it 50 times a day when I walk composing a poem in my head, but a fact that they didn't apologized, they grow more and more confident. So with enought faggots like you who think "why must I answer when I can just go" we will have a real threat on our hands.

This is why I don't live or venture into lower class/shitty areas. To mitigate the chances of running into such people. So again, why should I care about making it my responsibility to keep their confidence in check ?

Also that's a massive fucking leap from shoulder charging someone to raping their gf. If they started following us, even briefly, I'd hardly just ignore it. This cunt didnt even turn back when he shoulder charged me so why would I want to initiate an unwanted confrontation ?

why are frogs always so butthurt ? Chill dude

>This is why I don't live or venture into lower class/shitty areas.
Oh, wow, we have an aristocrat here, guys...
>So again, why should I care about making it my responsibility to keep their confidence in check ?
Why should you care when a house across yours gets mugged and you're watching from a window? Why should you care when a child runs right near you and into a road with heavy traffic? Why should you care when you see a person having a heart attack next to you?
Because you're a human, you dimwit, everything that affects human society is your responsibility, as it is mine and everyone's else.
>If they started following us, even briefly, I'd hardly just ignore it.
Judging from what a massive faggot you are, you wouldn't even see that.

Bullshit m8, all caucasian countries are about muh honour, muh patriarchy and other regressive shit. That paddy cunt above suggested Koreans had low self confidence, yet they've turned a war ravaged mess of starving people into a leading economic powerhouse in just a few deades. Meanwhile people in caucasus countries continue to squabble over trivial bullshit like "family honour" while eating thistles and millet and wearing leaves for shoes.

>Oh, wow, we have an aristocrat here, guys...
It's just common sense m8

>Why should you care when a house across yours gets mugged and you're watching from a window? Why should you care when a child runs right near you and into a road with heavy traffic? Why should you care when you see a person having a heart attack next to you?
These arent even remotely in the same ball field, what the fuck.

Maybe for an idiot like you.
Chechens novadays only have thug mentality, except for maybe some villages deep in mountains when they still live like people.
And only a faggot like you would call acting like a thug "manly".

>Having honour means you are backwards.

Western people are really stupid about other cultures it's just simple minded thinking like
>Oh dat good china and that bad China

And so on like that

>It's just common sense m8
Common sense is not dividing people into "low class" and "le high class", since it's thank to that kind of mentality we have faggots bumping into the people novadays.
>These arent even remotely in the same ball field, what the fuck.
They are, you are just blinded by your pathetic overcare for your hide to see that.
Anything that effects people in some way is same, starting from taking off shoes when you enter someone elses room and teaching manerless idiots how people should behave.

Try Morocco and do one of those Camel tours.I guess

Honour isnt really clearly defined. Some people see it as unhonourable if you enter the house with shoes on other pepole when your sister/daughter makes out with someone you dont accept.

m8, at the end of the day, it's complete idiocy to try and start something with a group of bydlo you know you'll stand no chance against if they start chimping out. It's like fighting a gorilla because it stole your lunch.
Also on a completely separate note, why do all other Caucasians hate chechens so much ?

Nope, just a mohammedan understanding of honour.

I heard that Tunisia is one of the rare secular cunts among MENA. Has enough value to tour there, Wish There were an Arab unification just like euro desu so I can switch to another cunt whenever I want
I wanna go to all the secular arab cunts. Maybe someday

Then just admit you're scared and don't use words like "common sense" and "le civilized" as a shield, dingus. It really drives me mad when people do that. And really, stop talking about honour, it's pretty clear only time you heard that word was it's paired with "honour killing".
>why do all other Caucasians hate chechens so much ?
No one hates them.

>Common sense is not dividing people into "low class" and "le high class", since it's thank to that kind of mentality we have faggots bumping into the people novadays.

Classes will always exist in society, it's not abot whether you choose to acknowledge that or not. Common sense comes from not living in shitty areas if it's your aim to avoid bydlos and general thuggery.

>teaching manerless idiots how people should behave.
>implying these people generally speaking have a moral compass

Calling them out on their disrespect is hardly likely to make them change their course. If they continue in that vein they'll probably just end up in prison, that is if you live in a civilised country. Not worth risking my wellbeing over.

Maybe just come here, m8.
There's tons of Koreans here, I even gave one ride to the hotel a few days ago, he was lost in the city outskirts. Guy even gave me this.

>Classes will always exist in society
>implying these people generally speaking have a moral compass
>not living in shitty areas
>they'll probably just end up in prison
>Not worth risking my wellbeing over.
Really, m8, I saw some cowards in my long life, but you manage to be one of those who make being a coward a banner and fly it over their head proudly...

Yes I'm scared of people who are unpredictable and whom have little to lose. I'd imagine that's a pretty normal reaction m80.

You just dont get it, do you ? When you stand more chance than not of having your arse handed to you in a fight, that hardly makes you courageous for initiating it in the first place.

Come to Egypt

>of people who are unpredictable and whom have little to lose
Buy Poe's book and read "Sphinx".
Maybe that would somehow teach you, but I'm really not sure.
>When you stand more chance than not of having your arse handed to you in a fight, that hardly makes you courageous for initiating it in the first place.
It's not about courage, I think even an idiot like you would have figured out right now, but you manage to be dumber than my first gf desu.

Can confirm Baku seemed pretty safe, although I went before the price of oil collapsed

>although I went before the price of oil collapsed
Actually that brought more tourists than anything desu. Currency went down real fast and tourist agencies rejoiced.

Germany.