Does your language contain thousands words derived from Yiddish that you use everyday? Polish language is full of them

Does your language contain thousands words derived from Yiddish that you use everyday? Polish language is full of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stopped using ojala because it's a filthy semite word.

Wtf i hate Poland now

Jiddish or hebrew?
Jiddish is not even a language, it's just a heavily raped version of german.

No wtf, I still hate canada

so its truth... we were just jewish enclave with some land stolen from germans and russians. i hate poland now. so sorry world.

jiddisch

oh shit it's derived from inshallah isn't it

Don't forsake our ancestors Ahmedito

I just did.

same thing as when you are around tons of blacks you pick up their slang and shit, the desemitification is good.

>most spoken second languages
>polish
how can polish be a most spoken second language if it's the first language nem értem please help

>Pre-war Poland

git/10

Eastern Poland was filled with EastSlavs.

>West
German was the first not second language

Eastern European Jews used Yiddish. Modern Hebrew isn't a real language - it's artificially reconstructed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

Highre estimates for North African admixture rae around 10% and that includes Phoenicians/Carthaginians who had a far longer pressence in Iberioa and were not as viscerally opposed as Moors

That's moronic, the Arabs, while they origiated little culture, borrowed heavily from many civilizations including Zoroastrian Persians, Nestorian Christians, Hindus and Hebrews. Back before these peoples had their intellectual vitality sapped out of them by Islam they were able to transmit many things of value.

How do you say in Spanish...?:
> olive oil
> mayor
> sugar
> hazelnut
> meatball
> stonemason
> rug

Embrace your roots Pedro

petrolio de olivias
governor
dulce sal
bolla de carne
trabajador de piedras
ropa de piso

>67999474
my roots are aryan not arabic, cleaning the language from ebonics is good.

>Polish language is full of them

>EastSlavs
Actually they were russified Polish peasants

nope

sorry, meant for

No one in Pommern was speaking Polish source my fucking grandma

t. folksdojcz

just telling the truth no one wants to speak this shitty ass useless language spoken in 1 meme poor country

>Tfw when you realize all of Poland's neigbhors are just depolished Poles

Modern Hebrew is a real language by now, lol.

tons of them.

If the Jews were such a power base, why didn't they set up in the UK or US or France?

Das rite

source: my ass

but poland-san, yiddish is 95% german

thats completely idiotic.

American English has a lot of Yiddish words in it you schmuck.
I've got some family who still speak it despite living in america for 4 generations, but I'm way less Jewish than them.

>but I'm way less Jewish than them

Calm down goy my last name doesn't even have a stein or a berg in it.

Friendly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with Chassidic Jews.

That's bubkis.

>Jiddish is not even a language

lol caucasian linguists

youtube.com/watch?v=SZt2-sgYwb4

jews why did you abandon your beautiful language and revive this dead ass arabian like snores?