IDF appreciation thread

Can I get some appreciation for the IDF?

-Most effective urban combat force on earth
-One of the only military forces in history to fend off and defeat invasion from all neighboring states simultaneously
-Strictly adheres to international law and Geneva convention even when enemies do not

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/xUWSv9w.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely based.

Nations of Europe could learn from them when it comes to maintaining peace and security under stress.

Actually they kill Palestinian children.

Fucking Jews.

We test a fuckload of our technology through them. They are extremely well equipped.

What kind of Irishman LIKES israel?
I've literally NEVER came across one until now.
Jaysus everyone here knows not to Trust, nevertheless respect kikes

Arabs deliberately adopt the tactic of using their own people as human shields. Every Palestinian civilian death is 100% on the shoulders of Hamas

hi my fellow israeli friend

>Arabs deliberately adopt the tactic of using their own people as human shields. Every Palestinian civilian death is 100% on the shoulders of Hamas

hmm again

RYRE

that guy is just a pali kid who was caught

tell me how to get this fleg!

>a kid sitting on a jeep
wow, you sure showed moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas

I still don't know why it's happening

If you figure it out don't hesitate to tell me ;_;

are you using opera?

[EU]

I am actually

Opera Mini

>Most effective urban combat force on earth

Come again?

[Europe]

Are we summoning machine jew?

RARE FLAGS THREAD BOIIIIIISSSS

i.imgur.com/xUWSv9w.png

>-Strictly adheres to international law and Geneva convention even when enemies do not

lel

THE GENEVA CONVENTION IS ANTI SEMETIC

actually this has been completely unfounded and is bullshit spread by israelis. amnesity international found no wide spread human shields, and civilillian casualties are usually because the gaza strip is so fucking tiny that they will get killed anyway.

israeli's are scum. that doesn't mean I'm anti semetic (especially when the arabs they kill are more semetic than themselves)

oh fucc

You missed the rarest of all