/nba/ general - no game till thursday Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

footwearnews.com/2016/focus/athletic-outdoor/shaq-sold-over-120-million-pairs-walmart-sneakers-210621/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capped it

SHOULD HAVE PLAYED LIL B DERANT!

Capped it

KD thinks LIL B is a whack ass rapper well KD is a whack ass player who cant win anything

anybody she that Reggie Jackson tweet? Lmao fuckin savage

how many championships has lebron won?

not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5

OKC fags are so fucking salty

PS4 players get NBA 2k16 for free next month. I haven't played a 2k game since 13 so I finna get to play another one

wew

Who is /nba/'s favorite for the finals? I need to put my life savings on the other team.

reminder /nba/ bandwagoned these two guys over the best team that ever lived up 3-1

LeBron is our guy.

Cavs

lebron is /our/ jordan

>NBA commissioner Adam Silver swears the league isn't rigged
What did he mean by this?

>tfw I called the warriors winning this when they were down 3-1.

When will you goys learn that the league is rigged?

>autistic enough to constantly post this 24/7 but pretend your existence isn't eternally BTFO as well

/nba/ gets BTFO every day but this is definitely one of the worst ones

>oklahoma city clippers

/nba/ will be mad but they'll move on with their successful jobs and family while your ugly neet ass will only have curryposting to keep you from ending your miserble existence

me too. been trying to explain to the bros that shit is rigged and it would go to 7 with dubs winning. called it after game 1 and here we are. fuckers still dont believe me. Warriors win in 6 yet again

159 KB

is 3-1 /nba/'s worst BTFO to date? these are dark times for this board! i can't imagine being on the wrong side of the Curry meme. must be a miserable existence in a constant state of BTFO

Cucklahoma blunder

BTFO SINCE 4/20/1995

How to fix the RiggedBA:
>kill Adam Silver
>get rid of the lottery
>have an upstairs booth reviewing calls and offering quick communication with the refs

Honestly I'm a lifelong Warriors fan (born and raised) but you are legit the most autistic person on Sup Forums.

You need help and I'm willing to give it to you. I have a masters in psychology.

>le delete posts man

>there is a good chance the smug fuck Joe Lacob could win back to back titles
>already favorite to win the next year as well
Are the bad guys really going to win?

i just wanna make it clear that ive been a warriors fan since 07 when they upset the mavs and baron davis humiliated ak47

They never were the bad guys. The bad guys are the big bad Spurs and Iso Thunder. The Warriors have joy they win with the power of friendship. Joy wins championships.

what city were you born in?

There is no reason to be too upset, remember that when the Warriors dynasty falls they will become Lakers team and you guys will get the last laugh.

>not since the Chris Webber era

San Fransisco

As a neutral fan who just enjoys basketball I have no real preference for the winner, and betting on gsw as favorites is probably the best thing this and last year
But no other owner is going to say anything like this

>But Lacob won’t accept that what the Warriors have achieved is a product of anything but a master plan. “The great, great venture capitalists who built company after company, that’s not an accident,” he said. “And none of this is an accident, either.”

>He boasted that the Warriors are playing in a far more sophisticated fashion than the rest of the league. “We’ve crushed them on the basketball court, and we’re going to for years because of the way we’ve built this team,” he said. But what really set the franchise apart, he said, was the way it operated as a business. “We’re light-years ahead of probably every other team in structure, in planning, in how we’re going to go about things,” he said. “We’re going to be a handful for the rest of the N.B.A. to deal with for a long time.”

Surely he's due to get BTFO just like everyone else

People have no idea how much this memery can ruin basketball.

Remember the Seahawks in 2013? Their defensive scheme bootyblasted the entire NFL and suddenly everyone wanted to emulate them. The Saints in particular gutted their elite 2013 defense and signed Jairus Byrd to a monumental contract hoping he can be the next Earl Thomas in a single-high safety role. It destroyed them instead.

The same will happen in basketball, as if it wasn't enough that great bigs are already disappearing, teams will now want to mimic the Warriors success and draft scrawny 3 point chuckers all over the place. Players that would normally be spot up snipers will be forced into endless chucking and primary ball handling, the sport of basketball as we knew it will die. It's imperative the Warriors must be stopped.

he sounds like a techie faggot

>Was literally bowing down to his players after Game 6

I don't even have any energy to troll. I feel so beaten.
Beating me down.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.

Fuck shitland. Can't wait to see them lose again.
Haters gonna hate the best always

apologize

he's about to get blown the fuck out when the tech bubble bursts in a few years and kills the silicon valley while the chinks and indians flee with all the knowledge to start their tech companies

lebron pls you're our last hope

Alright, that's all i needed to know. Thanks for trying Durant but I'm done this season and going to be productive with life. See ya faggots until next year

who's the biggest Winners/Losers in these playoffs

>Winners
Raptors: the improbable dream ECF appearance...
/nba/ status-BTFO

>Losers
Thunder: up 3-1 then proceeded to choke so team will now be dismantled...
/nba/ status-BTFO

>2016
>rooting for curry/warriors

get got betas

Lakers 2017 roster
C: Hassan Whiteside
PF: Ben Simmons
SF: Kevin Durant
SG: James Harden
PG: Angelo

Just put some money down on the Warriors. I always get BTFO so get ready /nba/

>winners
atlanta hawks, 4 more moral victories
spurs, pop's master plan stage 2
pacers, fired vogel

>losers
thunder, >up 3-1 and still lose

So do Spurs fans concede their team isnt all that anymore or nah?

/hoc/ is trying to get the 9s make sure to we don't let that happen. We can't let them have nice things okay

>TFW /NBA/ SETTING THEMSELVES UP TO BE BTFO YET AGAIN
SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS!!!

rblc
we outcha
shout out harry

THIS IS A RULES ONLY BOARD NOW

YOU MAY ONLY POST ABOUT THE RULES

HERE ON 4KEK WE LOVE THE RULES

AND WE WILL OBEY THE RULES BECAUSE WE ARE ALL RULE KEK KEKHOLDS OF THE RULES

Ahem.

whats your favourite rule? mine is offensive 3 in the key

sorry sheriff shaq i got excited over the get

is a webm on loan from Canada under the free trade agreements

>TFW if the tech declines the biotech industry will be on the up swing.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.JPEG

LeL
Im not asleep, just browsing jewtube

>/NBA/ not /nba/

Who /SHAQs/ here?

Trying to cop the new ones at Walmart when they go on sale for $15

footwearnews.com/2016/focus/athletic-outdoor/shaq-sold-over-120-million-pairs-walmart-sneakers-210621/

I honestly thought he forgot he had a shoe at Walmart

I don't pla basketball. Unless it's 2k

that's almost 2 billion dollars

guys i sometimes wished wed all just get along

just like i did for game 6
i stayed up all night only to fall asleep 20 mins before ko ffs sort it out merica

I wonder if there's a black kid some place getting clowned for wearing these

>ko

fucks sake

>20 to 2
>all night

lel

Those shits cost over $300 and look sick as fuck. If the kid is getting clowned it's by some autistic white nerds.

canada?

I actually cried today, game 6 just left me with an empty feeling inside, this one hurt me. We're the fucking joke of the league now and the cancerous swagfag #yolo jumpshot meme team wins in the end. FUCK EVERYTHING. WE HAD THE SERIES WON. WHY THE FUCK DID IT GO FROM WINNING BY 40 TO LOSING. I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. BASKETBALL IS LITERALLY ALL WE HAVE HERE

here

say something fat, America

Me and my girl going to the beach in the morning, I like Cali way better than Phoenix

cry
more
bitch
made
nigga

glaze donuts are delicious

seriously is Curry hands down the best dancer in the /nba/?

Name me 3 players that would be a better duo with KD than Westbrook.

John Wall, Bradley Beal, Otto Porter

Lowry
DeRozan
JV

>Lebron
>Curry
>Harden

cameron payne easily

say something funny canada

i put maple syrup on my eggs

now you say something funny america

it's a dance battle! bring it on