I want to have a serious discussion. who is better?

i want to have a serious discussion. who is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRHvHp7nJQI
youtube.com/watch?v=_0kkqt0uvuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

curry and its not even close

The one with a ring that could average more than 20ppg

but why

Curry > Smush Parker > Steve "A Fucking Leaf" Nash

'07 suns vs '14 warrios

who wins?

Fun fact that nobody probably cares about, Steve Nash played college basketball with MLB player Randy Winn at Santa Clara

Better shooter, better handles, better defender, better at the rim, better shot creator, hotter wife. Only thing Nash has is better passing, and Curry is almost there.

>Randy Winn

literally who

>better shooter
>better at the rim
welcome to the 50-40-90 club steph i'm sure you'll have a great career

better shot creator makes me kek.. nash was past-first

He was alright. Made a couple all star teams I think

nash is the better player so far. you dont win championsihps by yourself you do it with a team so curry is a little overrated. just a little.

nash shot better and set his teammates up WAY better. and this dude sayin "curry > nash at the rim" is delusional. nash missed very few at layups

>scoring doesn't matter

>better shooter
Explain the chart in OPs pic

>set his teammates up WAY better

did you miss that part?

wrong guy

meant this guy:

Curry wasn't as good early in his career. Compare Currys last two years to nash mvps years.

Hint: does the chart include volume? If not, why not? It's almost like someone is using a partial view of the stats to make some dumb-ass case.

nash wasn't a volume shooter.

curry's fg% are more impressive considering how many shots he takes from these ranges

Robert Horry.

Nash is better at assist than curry. However John Stockton had so many assist nobody catching that dude. I believe the closest to him is cp3 and I think he's like 2 thousand short or something crazy like that.

Ooh wait, shot creater for himself or teammates? If you mean creating for yourself then curry is better.

If the warriors win this year does nash get a ring?

You're right, nobody cares.

Yeah, I already said that...

Nobody cares about your shithole of a country either lol

Yeah, we don't care that no one care's.

Straya Cunt.

Lol, what a gay self important post

Lol, what a gay American. Go shoot someone burgerface LOL XD

oh boy!! the classic Australian 'banter' XD so witty and original XD le ebin 'shitposting' XD

Lol, suck me bitch XD

No thanks, I'm not a homosexual.

LGTSS

>Amerigays

>Australian
>not a homosexual

lol, good one

you sound childish as fuck my australian friend

the white guy

>legalizes homo marriage
>accuses other countries of being homo
kek

did you just ask if a percentage calculation took into account the total number of shots?

30ppg v 15ppg

Curry is a cuck

He is 28 steph is too old to be a hall of famer
He's old enough to break some records, delly demolished him and made him a weak punk ass bitch in the finals

Man CP3 doesn't even have half as many career assists as Stockton

Steph is better at scoring, 3-point shots and defense.

Nash was better at midrange shots and doing point guard shit (playmaking, handles, and passing).

Nash did the 6'3" skinny guard winning back-to-back MVPs thing first.
For all you kiddies who started watching the NBA in 2012,

Nash scoring:
youtube.com/watch?v=NRHvHp7nJQI

Nash passing:
youtube.com/watch?v=_0kkqt0uvuM

the difference is nash can only make easy shots or he too would be avging 30ppg

curry drills those shots in their faces all day nash takes open shots mostly and thus doesn't get as many points as easy shots are a rarity.

Just for the fun of it, if you want to make a case for Nash being a better player you kind of can.

Comparing head-to-head their best statistical seasons:

Curry(2015-2016): 30.1PPG; 6.7APG

Nash(2006-2007): 18.6PPG; 11.6APG

Estimating that a third of their assists ended up in three point shots (reasonable to conservative estimate) they both ended up generating about the same number of points per game with a difference of decimals (around 45PPG each)

What you can argue makes Nash's 45PPG more valuable is the fact that it comes mostly from assists which have the added unquantifiable value of envlving and engaging the teammates.

Since neither is really an asset in other categories (defence, rebounding, etc) those can almost be ignored.

Lmao