How to fix hockey

First of all a sport dominated by fucking LEAFS is just wrong in every sense. I think we are better than them at it. We just need more blacks in hockey so we can dominate the world with our superior athletes.

So why aren't there more black hockey players? It would drastically increase the quality of play and make the league more interesting. Plus I think we'd be much better internationally

It's a safety hazard. If the ice melts they'll drown

I don't think running speed is that useful in hockey, lad

Because it costs a lot of money to get into unlike A. basketball or B. football

isn't football gear expensive too?

It's because black people don't like the cold

What do you know, nigel?

I know it's mostly Canadian sissy bois who like to dance about on the ice like a bunch of snow fairies

Kek

>divegrass calling anyone sissies

Lol, I never thought I would see something this stupid in my life

>Britbongs
>Not the sissiest people in the world

Kek

pad up, Jamal

niggers barely even know hockey exists.

>Canucks
>literally ruled over by an effeminate paki-worshiper

KEK

...why are you calling me Jamal? Where did I ever mention anything remotely related to black people? What does that even have to do with anything?

Wew, you Brits have been on a roll with stupid posts lately. That's probably you in the other thread too. Please just do yourself a favor and stop

write an angry letter about it, cuck

Lol, go back to Syria pig fucker

niggers can't skate
are too poor to buy the gear
are too dumb and not skilled enough to play
and they are chimps

Put dishwashers on the ice

Are you the typical racist or just talking about niggers not blacks
Because there are a few blacks in the NHL about 10-11

Ironically enough the most capable black dude in hockey is a leaf.

Keep dreaming nigger

>shitain
>ruled by actual pakis

Gretzky's stats always blow my mind.

>s just wrong in every sense. I think we are better than them at it. We just need more blacks in hockey so we can dominate the world with our superior athletes.

Basicly, because to compete at the highest level of hockey you need to start skating at like three years old and playing hockey in full gear at four. Just the gear is a substantial investment for most families. Hockey culture is really important to Canada's relative dominance in hockey. We have programs to try and get financially disadvantaged ppl to play hockey like the US tries to get everyone on the football field. That being said Ansen Carter was GOAT.

yeah but finland loves hockey and they suck dick at it

Yeah but most highschools usually provide it.

Finland has the same population as Toronto. And again it's expensive so Europoors usually stick to sawker.

>that flag
>this post
Jesus christ I am embarrassed