/bundes~/liga

News:

>Dortmund is selling everyone

more news to be posted by Denmark in the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sportschau.de/uefaeuro2016/live/videostream-livestream---loew-gibt-endgueltigen-em-kader-bekannt-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Arsene Wenger is on the hunt for a new left-back with doubts over Kieran Gibbs' future.

>Should Rodriguez sign for Arsenal, he would join his compatriot Granit Xhaka at the club following his arrival from Borussia Monchengladbach this week.

Bad morning everyone.

>HENRIKH MKHITARYAN’S contract talks with Borussia Dortmund have stalled, according to reports in Germany.

>Union Berlin will not stop Bobby Wood from leaving the second-tier Bundesliga club should he request a transfer to a club willing to make the United States forward "a decent offer."

>16.55 Uhr: Überraschende Wende bei Mario Götze. Seit Monaten war über einen vorzeitigen Abschied des Nationalspielers vom FC BayernGehe zu Amazon für weitere Produkt-Informationen! spekuliert worden. Nach der Trennung von seinem Berater will er nun doch bleiben. Der 23-Jährige sagte der "Bild": "Ich freue mich auf die neue Saison in München und werde alles daransetzen, bei meinem ersten Training unter Carlo Ancelotti topfit anzutreten."

t. money-grabbing fuccboy with no integrity

Hopefully this thread gains traction.

Sick of those disgusting poo peelanders thinking they are welcome here, just because they see AusGODS posting in /bundes/.

poorpetually pooper poorturbed poo peeland poofters on eternal literally poorius damage control and pooicide watch.

>toprak for 22m
is he worth that much? considering he'll play maybe half of all games

t. Madasfuck Alois Bazihuber

3 minutes until Löw BTFOs Kimmich

He's probably one of the best CBs outside of Bayern and Dortmund, arguably better than what Dortmund already have. Who knows how his injuries would be at Dortmund, Leverkusen seem to have problems with injuries in general, as did Dortmund up until last season.

*sniff*

Ugh, something smells like shit in here. Oh look, a poo peelander has arrived.

Disgusting.

and Brandt
and Weigl
and not Podolski

>inb4 Sane stays and Kimmich/Weigl get sacked

I hope Schweinsteiger, Rudy and Podoslki get kicked out

none of them will get kicked out. this is Löw.

Kimme is not needed since we're stacked at DM and he'S a shit CB

BILD erfuhr vor der Löw-PK | Brandt und Bellarabi
aus EM-Kader gestrichen

sportschau.de/uefaeuro2016/live/videostream-livestream---loew-gibt-endgueltigen-em-kader-bekannt-100.html

Stream

I hope Reus gets kicked

>stacked at DM
Pigfucker, Khedira (just back from injury), Can
that's hardly stacked.

Reus is also gone

Kroos, too, he hardly plays as a 10 in our NT.

It started.

Kroos is hardly a DM

>Kroos
>DM

LOOOOOOOOL

He's a mix of an 8 and 10, could play the more offensive part in a double DM

SHUT THE FUCK UP THE SCHWABENFAGGOT STARTS TALKING

Brandt
Rudy
Bellarabi
Reus

raus

REUS BTFO

interdasting

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WATZKE WILL HAVE A SEIZURE

FUCK YES

>Reus injured again
>he keeps Schweinsteiger who is barely alive though

>die Jungen Spieler, Kimmich und Sahne
>Weigl not even mentioned
>just not kicked so Watzke doesn't blow up DFB HQ

Weigl on suicide watch

Julian Poogl

>tfw Reus will never get to play internationally

Should've taken Brandt and let Sane at home.

Weinzierl to Schalke is now official

>not keeping the captain who fought the dirty Arginiggers for 120 minutes with no mercy

And Hummels, who'll probably miss the first match at least.

>muh tears
he's fucking shit. and ded.

this tbqh

so only 1 BVB player?

Weigl probably gonna play 0 minutes.

Watzke on suicide watch.

>KIKsburg BTFO
Welcome to irrelevancy

>keeping Can and Kimmich

But why

shareholders on suicide watch

TOP KEK

>Dedsteiger and Dedira in
sounds promising

>omg these players don't even play for Dortmund, why keep them?!?!?!?

not even a shareholder

>KICK BELLARABI
>KEEP PODOLSKI

>1
>ONE
>ONLY ONE BVB PLAYER
>ONLY ONE PLAYER OF THE TEAM THAT WOULDVE WON THE LEAGUE IN ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF BUYERNLAND WITH A STRONG GERMAN CORE

Bravo Jogi

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Enjoy your first round loss against irrelevantistan, you fucking cunt.

>tfw Reus will be missing every international cup and soon he'll be too old to be taken along

I feel bad for him

>this one obsessed Bauer
fuck off I'm not a dortmund fan

Reminder that it's Reus' birthday today

>Bellarabi, Rudy
good decision
>Reus
has he ever played at a tournament for Germany? he's injured too, good decision, don't give in to emotions
>Brandt
hm, maybe kick someone like Khedira, Podolski or Weigl to keep him

1 Dortmund player was enough for the WC
so why take more than the only good one?

>mfw

Holy shit really?

Top fucking birthday present Jogi.

>let's kick [DM] to keep Brandt
yeah makes sense

Brandt is better than Sané tbf

Weigl is going to be more useful than Durm too

AHAHAHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REUS

That's why Durm aka Dumm, wasn't even in the extended squad.

He has barely played since Jan.

pretty sure Brandt would have made it over Poldolshit if he played for Bayern instead LUL

Podolski had a great season in Turkey

>be completely dead
>play like shit even when fit
>get nominated anyway

jesus christ, keep her on your island

>no Bundesliga title
>no DFB-Pokal
>no world cup
>no euro
>no driving license
real good decision to go to dortmund, marco

his season was okay, not great.

Average of 73minutes this season

>Turkey

>in Turkey

Brandt had a great season in Germany

>Turkey

>shareholders complaining about not kicking the team captain
>not complaining about Poldi

how obsessed

>muh captain
Crysteiger played like complete shit this season, take him to the euro as a mascot if you absolutely have to. Same with Pololski.

fuck off Löw and take FUCKING PODOLSHIT WITH YOU YOU CUNT

someone has to be the alpha male in the threesome with Löw and Pigclimber.

So how will we do in the cup with half the team being crippled/not fit and a half dead captain?

>shareholder think it's a good idea to leave the most experienced player at home in a team full of youngsters

wow wieviele ärzte hier sind die den gesundheitszustand von reus kennen... interessant...

glaubt ihr im ernst er streicht ihn wenn nicht klar ist das er wohl nicht eine minute einsatzfähig ist? meine güte noch eins.

bellarabi geht auch ok, seine form ist einfach mau, und effektiv war er im dfb trikot noch nie... rudy hat auch schlicht die nötige qualitäten nicht, und von brandt kam bisher auch nichts überzeugendes.

das reus gestrichen wurde hat mich auch sehr überrascht, ich wusste nicht viel darüber das er doch so stark angeschlagen ist...

sich drüber aufzuregen das er andere die angeschlagen sind mitnimmt ist albern, denn wenn jemand zitat "allenfalls geradeauslaufen kann" ist das was anderes als wenn er nicht ganz bei 100% ist.

der kade rist soweit in ordnung allerdings nominell etwas dünn für die aussenpositionen... da wirds dann wohl wieder özil oder götze auf den aussen richten müssen... oder vllt startet sane ja richtig durch links.

This. Without him Galatasaray would have been relegated.

go back to transfermarkt

;^)

Turkish league is much more competitive than the German one.

einmal döner kräuter-scharf mit alles

Same could be true for the 3rd Dutch division. Doesn't mean that they play better football.

That doesn't make it good. Just means there's a larger amount of equally shitty teams.

Based Turkroaches spitting truth

yes, back in elementary school

no

>people acting like this is bad for Marco

I wouldn't want my name in the history books with a NT that didn't make it out of the group stage either.

Only a one time jokingly. A group of Turkish kids said to me "Hey kartoffel gib dein iphone" and then they jokingly punched me in the face and I fell to ground laughing and they jokingly kicked my head until I lost consciousness and then they jokingly took my phone and wallet. Good times. Still makes me laugh when I think about it.

French CUNT BTFO

I was only pretending to be retarded.

damn