JUST

JUST

Why would he have to leave over the likes of henderson and barkley?

DRINK

because he can actually play holding midfield, so if Dier is needed at CB he could replace them

also Henderson is shit and barkley has been shit.

MY

What is with England and wanting to lose every tournament simply for nostalgic reasons?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF 'ROY'

This is definitely the worst mistake Roy's made in the last year or so

He's given young promising players their starts... but he's leaving out a Premier League winner, one of the most prominent players of their campaign, who has great link up play with Jamie Vardy, so he can include literal fucking nobodies like Adam Lallana, Ross Barkley, Jordan Henderson, James Milner

What the fuck is wrong with this man

Fucking tragic that the likes of Henderson (shit) and Wilshire (3 games this season), gets in over a PL winning holding midfielder coming off the back of his best season ever.

His own fault for shitting the bed in the friendlies. Looked miles out of his depth against the convicts.

WATER

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK. I'M LEGIT SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW. SOME SHUT CUNT LIKE SHITTY FUCKING HENDERSON CAN GET IN WHEN HE FINISHED 8TH AND IS SHIT OVER A PREMIER LEAGUE FUCKING WINNER. FUCK ROY. FUCK THE OWL FACED FUCKING CUNT BASTARD.

He literally give pass to Vardy that lead to penalty against Turkey

why

drinky and the boys btfo

>tfw england looks worn out by the knockouts

dehydration is a helluva thing, woy

#JUSTICEFORDRINKY

>5 strikers

>Liverpool memes like Henderson stay
>quality player left out

KEK

Him and Reus are the ultimate KEKS. Doesn't matter cause England and Germany are
Both going nowhere.

Sack Roy, fuck this shit.

>The current year
>Thinking Rppney is a striker

He's shit.

what is he then? a "creative" midfield piece?

>Englel
You can find drunks at pubs who could put a better England team together than Woy. I seriously think he just picks players based on wheter they play for a """"""""Big"""""""" club. Basically leaves the club managers to do his job. Oh well, will enjoy Wales embarrasing England and Woy going full autist mode on the sideline.

>Kante scores against Engalnd in the last minute to win the Euros for France
>runs towards the camera
>rips off his jersey
>portrait of Drinkwater's face on shirt underneath
i cried desu

Yes. Vardy and Sturridge are more likely to feature from the wings and Rooney in midfield.

>taking henderson and barkley over the likes of drinkwater and townsend
Fucks sake woy

>Vardy on the wing

If Hodgson fucking does this again in the actual tournament I'll be livid

Of course he will, Vardy is the most hardworking player in the squad and has plenty to offer both going forward and going back. Expect him to interchange with Kane up top from time to time but if Vardy is playing anywhere but on the wing I'll be amazed.

FUCK OFF WOY YOU DECREPIT MELTING OLD CUNT

JUST FUCK OFF

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Overhyped Kante-babby

Henderson is shit too though. Alli is the only good one. And Wheelchair if fit.

This beggars more belief that Roy leaves behind Townsend, one of the few proper wingers in the squad
All these in form strikers simply don't fit into a team together currently, Kane is #1, Rooney will be midfield, everyone else will be subs/backups, or played out of position and look shit

tell me Sup Forums, why does he drink water?

He picked up his shirt one day and thought "That's what I'll do!"

>Rooney is shit because he's never single handedly won England a world cup
>Le pass it sideways and give a foul away man is good because he can dominate the midfield against San Marinostan
Sup Forums is 2 dum