Is this man in top 10 defenders EU?

Is this man in top 10 defenders EU?

No.

Just got lucky because he had and endless bench of reserves.

>playing murderball

fucking scrub

Kicked way too many own goals t b h.

Home advantage was fucked around then. Makes one good win on the road and is proclaimed the winner.

Now that the dust has settled: was he actually right footed or left footed?

I don't rate him.

emre can? plays midfielder desu

>carried the Russian NT to finals
>team falls apart soonly after his death

shaking my head

>Abused the unlimited subs rule
>has a reserve of millions of subs

Thank god the rules got changed

Mirin hair tho

Young Stallin played soccer?!?!

>he ranks manlets

will you ever learn?

>unfortunately, someone had to lose that game

He looks like a former striker that now works at Fox Sports, Rafa Marquez Lugo

lmao

home babby

Overrated le old legend meme player.

Just because he did a few things good a couple gorillion years ago doesn't mean he's one of the best ever. Poor mans Lenin desu.

none of you actually watched him play

I've seen the top 10 highlight vid. That's more than enough.

His home game against the Germans in 42 was alright though.

he spent his prime in ukraine tho (29-33)

Yes. In addition to being a true hero, also handsome as fuck. Literally did nothing wrong

>drawing with Finland
He's overrated. Fucking away goals rule though.

>Ass these assblasted salty ass motherfuckers itt
This fucker took a team that hadn't won shit in centuries and did more to damage its own franchise in that time than any other team probably in history. Obviously Lenin was the foundation but after he died and it's clear the team just wasn't ready to take on the big money teams, Stalin carried not just his team but the whole fucking East division to championship after championship and came out victorious. Everyone looks at the disasters of Khrushchev, etc., but they forget how this guy turned an underdog into a world power, not by himself but through great teamwork and organization. Yes, I agree that he had a hand in cleaning out the USSR's front office and maybe a player shouldn't have THAT much influence but if it wasn't for him refball would've allowed the Krauts to win, and I really do think everyone forgets how fucking evil that team was.

>this shit again

The whole USSR experienced drought, it wasn't like Stalin magically controlled the stats so only the Ukraine (which was a farm team at the time the division raised it up, still no one can explain why they'd intentionally sabotage them after that) had a shit season. There was some poor management, yes, but primary blame rests with Ukraine's players intentionally under-performing after the War years, wherein their roster became massively injured and some of the stars intentionally threw games because they felt like they weren't being paid enough. Everyone forgets this now that the whole division's been dismantled and forgotten, and the casual newfags have taken over. What a travesty.

*All these

sorry mates, too much ass on my mind desu

>changing clubs mid season
>rating The Man of Steel

Which part of USSRster are you from, lads?

New Stalingrad, senpai