UEFA OFFICIAL TOP 20 PLAYERS AT EURO 2016

pretty accurate list desu

good to see hames milner getting some respect

>kroos

what does he actually do?

>tfw I didn't realise Sweden qualified as I thought Portugal beat them in the playoffs
>tfw I just found out that was for the world cup in 2014
>tfw that match was 3 years ago
What the fuck? I thought it was literally this year.

>2016
>Not rating le pass man to le pass man to ronaldo man

>Zlatan
>2nd
ayy van den weew lad

Denmark chatted shit and said "they'll send Zlatan into early retirement" but Zlatan fucked them up and said "i sent their whole nation into retirement" after the match.

Where are vardy and kane? Sup Forums told me they were the best strikers on earth atm

>bale that fucking low
>fucking zlatan and cr7 that high up
>reus nowhere to be seen
>milner, fucking milner on 5th when there's 5 better players in his team alone

>ever believing Sup Forums or england fans

looks like someone is on fire right now

marco is not going to the euro, sadly

>Reus nowhere to be seen

kikset

>Reus

>Milner
>No Kane

Hmmm

>the whitest team in the Euros is Spain

W E W L A
E
W
L
A

>reus nowhere to be seen

m8

...Lewandowski?

>Milner
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH MY SIDES

>Milner

what?

>oui
>milner
>saul niggaz
>delle alli

And özil is nowhere to be seen

the sport will be so much better once zlatan, cr7 and messi retire

ozil is at the top right senpai

David De Gea

>Saul Ñiguez
>At Euro2016

>no busquets
what a nigger tier list

Someone underrated is gonna have a stand out performance this tournament and have his Price inflated massively. It happens every International tournament.

My moneys on Shaqiri any other suggestions?

>no Wes Holohan

fuck this shit I'm out

>no lewandowski
top 5 in the world, gg uefa REEEEEEEEEEEEE

KANE?

Memphis Depay

Is this WC 2014 again??

Sterling

Vardy.

nainngolan

batshuayi if wilmots decides to play him instead of lukaku

all Forsberg desu

>2006 was 20 years ago

The best goalkeeper in the world...David de Gea

not gonna happen lad, maybe Carrasco

If he continues to play like he did against Real Madrid, definitely

Sup Forums BTFO

Are you a red bull red bulls fan?

>no Iniesta

Shit list is shit. The guy played like a madman making Barcelona seem like they have 15 players on the pitch in the Copa del Rey final for 70 minutes after Mascherano got sent off. No midfielder comes even close to him, even now when he's bald and grey.

>pretending to know what you're talking about

Wtf Bale was Real's best player in their last few games and the reason they kept on the heels of Barcelona during the title race. What happened?

>americunt
>football

Back to the WWE thread you greasy faggot.

What midfielders in the world do you rate higher than Iniesta?

>syrian
>anything

Who /ABSweden/ Here?

>Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner >Milner

AB Sweden?

>Jimmy Milner

Is this photoshopped or what?

Also no BJW

1. 2. Fair
3. Acceptable

>payet
>hamšik after shit season
>neuer after not even winning best goalkeeper in deutschland
>a turk
>englishmen on the list

>messi not even in top 10