What sportsmen are secretly gay?

What sportsmen are secretly gay?

Pique and zlatan obviously

every dortmund player or ex-player

not ronaldo obviously

Whaaaaat? Say it ain't so!

>secretly
Even football facebook pages in Portugal claim Ronaldo is gay.

Messi, Neymar and Suarez. Those three faggots are in a opnly gay relationship. Im expecting someone getting pregnant soon.

hmm

If he were to come out as legitimately gay, would the people of Portugal reject him for being a fag? I dunno how intolerant people are of that sort of thing there

Any guy older than 40 would bully him.
Younger people don't give a shit tbqh.

Sorry but my chinese cartoons told me you can only become the best like they are through the power of friendship

wew
lads

too perfect desu

hmmm

That wasn't gay.

It's that Piqué is the nephew of the VP of Barsa, so it's like a woman collecting private feels and conversations of his team mates, then going to his uncle and board and parrot it all away.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Yeah. Friend shipping out the ass. Amirite?

Decided to google kerry rhodes.... The assistant in his arms is openly gay and extremely gay. There are several photos of the two having gay romantic sparks/some shit couples would do. Yet denies he is gay.

When googling him just now, he just got married to some small time aussie soap opera actress. Wonder if this is a beard like olivia munn or if he's just that deep in denial.

It's okay to be gay, amigo.

can you blame Marco? Mats and Lewa are so hot

Reus is such a poof

maybe he might go for you.

espero que não te importes que eu guarde este pepe

hmmmmm

fuck off beaner

~

Why would it upset you that your favorite athlete eats cock on the weekends? I get why he's in the closet, Cristiano has the right to be recognized solely by his play and his billion dollar brand of vacuity and good looks, and coming out as a fudge packer would get in the way of all of that. All that being said, why does that affect you? He's still the same player even though he's pulling gerbils out of his ass on bank holidays.

Nothing gay about this. Have you ever been good enough at a sport to be let into a locker room?

No, but I've been good enough to be let into your mom's bedroom

Gotteeeeem

why would Kerry Rhodes need a beard? He's been out of the NFL for like 5 years now

what the fuck

>Ronaldo
>gay
You sissies don't know a damn thing

Because he's a black christian who probably grew up in a family that trashed gay people for fun every day

>that fucking smile

lol please watch your step

Boners

Awwww yeeAAaaa

Those shoes look cool

rouba-me os pepes todos zé

continua a postar que quando voltar recolho tudo

its like my erotic shota animes

... não me vais fazer postar para nada pois não?

Griezmann is, right?

this Irish frog haha
I didn't realize that TSUUU was ..........

all soccer players
and not secretly

+90% of brazilian players have sex with trannies. they probably say 'no homo' tho

I heard from NFL players rumors are Darnell Docket is gay too...

>tfw cardinals defense was chasing balls

Urban Meyer has taken a lover on the side. Reports are all over Columbus that he's fucking a 5'9 Dominican man

his son is part mexican (or chicano since his mom is mexican american). I imagine he would take your boipussy too.

Ronaldo is the most understood person in the world. Being labeled as gay when he is in fact a Metrosexual. He has a fucking kid dammit

>test tube baby
>not gay
Bruce Jenner has kids

>soccer players
>"""secretly""" gay
pick one

I would lick his thighs.

No homo.

he said "secretly"

I'm starting to think soccer players are straight and they all got the hell out of Dortmund asap to get away from Marco gayce wanting to play grab ass and sword fight all the time.

He's on record that he really, really likes women.

There's like, no evidence.

Jonathan Toews, Tyler Seguin and Eddie Lack.

literally fucking who??

I've heard vague rumors of JJ Watt and Gronk

Also Russell Wilson is pretty much confirmed

Isn't this standard European attire?

Does dating trannies count as gay if he looks like a girl?

He is very gay for Gotze. In the homosexual sense.

not at all

>Younger people don't give a shit

I'm 25, and I give a shit

Why don't you take your fag opinions and shove them up your arse, Alberto?

>that filename

That tranny looks hotter than most gold diggers tbf

Lol ok gramps

>25
>STILL on Sup Forums
hahahahah oh wow

Western propaganda labeling Russia as a LGBT-hating country, but in fact we have at least two open gays in our national football team and largely okay with that.
Names are Aleksandr Kokorin and Pavel Mamaev, you can google 'em.

But you guys do in fact have anti-gay laws and there is reports of violence towards gays in the news......

Those are simply exceptions.

>But you guys do in fact have anti-gay laws
so what? does it REALLY annoys you? kek

its not a bad thing to be labeled anti LGBT, you don't want this full blown cancer.

Do you know what a hot issue is in the United States right now? what bathroom people should go use and bathroom "rights"

our forefathers were right, the best thing to do with faggots is hang them. They only breed degeneracy in absolutely retarded ways.

>our forefathers were right, the best thing to do with faggots is hang them.

Which of our forefathers said that?

Ummmm

You just typed

>Western propaganda labeling Russia as a LGBT-hating country

So you are now doing a full 180 on what you just said....

>he doesn't know what the Puritans settlers did to faggots
not surprised a faggot does have any education about anything that matters, too busy worrying if he should pee with little girls and if gay people are "represented" in movies, lel.

i would fuck the shit out of your anus tbph. love it when you pretend you don't like it

u sayin that bc u salty they won't play 4 u shit teamo

Shouldn't you be out on the streets shooting strangers and voting for an idiot to become your president?

I want Sup Forums to leave

Pique was just showing dominance over Zlatan by frotting his BBC (BIG BARÇA COCK) on him.

Luke Shaw strikes me as someone who likes it up the shitter.

>what bathroom people should go use and bathroom "rights"
i recentley watches south park aepisode about it, pretty funny

100% hetero

back to containment you go

>I get mad when people stick shit up their own ass
I smell insecurites fám

Based chicharito ain't having none of that queer yuro shit.

nice moonrunes hanz