You like Cristiano Ronaldo?

You like Cristiano Ronaldo?

His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when he transferred to Real Madrid in '09, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. His pec has a clear, crisp definition, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives his highlights a big boost. He's been compared to Lionel Messi, but I think Cristiano has a far more bitter, cynical style of play.

In '14, Ronaldo released this; "La Decima", his most accomplished season. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "The UCL Final". A match so good, most people probably don't watch Madrid's 4th goal. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of winning and the importance of teamwork. It's also a personal statement about Ronaldo himself!

Saw it on r/soccer aswell. Pretty funny.

Yea, I tried hard to find an American Psycho-esque photo of him, but there's nothing.

Very original OP.

>amerilard humor

implying I care

dig deeper, bro. you have to commit fully to the gag. you're on the right track.

>single handedly took his team to the final
>didn't score but still a big vital player
OMG HE SUCKS PENALDO FAGGOT XDDD CHEATERS

>Messi
>meme goals against meme teams in the group stages of the WC
>didn't score in the next stages against shitty teams
>final, looses
OMG HE IS THE BEST HE DESERVES IT ALL XDD FUCK PENALDO

dont just stare at it eat it

>OP is a leddit faggot
>Nobody is telling OP to fuck off or kill himself
Sup Forums is truly dead. Moot accomplished his goal.

shut up idiot

Fuck off reddit

Let's see Lionel Messi's Ballon d'Or.

Go away reddit

heIIo reddit

>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

why do people on here look to hate /reddit so much yet most still use subreddits ? Just stfu. We like /reddit. Stop being an edgy teen. Back to /reddit has never ever sent anyone out of here with there tail between their legs. Just stfu.

>We like /reddit
found the faggot

should I give you a list of things I like and dislike so you can correct them for me pedro? ya bigot

>dubs guy is now reddit
When will baneposting be considered reddit? Is it already?

>should I give you a list of things I like and dislike so you can correct them for me
you should simply fuck off
>pedro?
>ya bigot
lel the irony

how is me calling you pedro irony in this situation? you do know what bigot means ya?

Well you can say fuck off all you want keyboard warrior but i am still here :D:D:D:D How does your powerlessness make you feeeel?

>saw it on r/soccer as well, pretty funny.

HEY LEO!
[he bashes Messi in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
TRY WINNING ANOTHER BALLON D'OR IN ZURICH NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

>>>/q/3
CUnt fagoots

The format is decent but the users are square as fuck

Marcelo, get on your knees so the referee can give me a penalty ... don't just sit there, dive for it.

There is an idea of a Cristiano Ronaldo, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.