WebM thread

WebM thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/news/uk/relief-all-round-after-paula-pauses-on-road-to-glory-1-708248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's she doing, taking a cheeky pitstop to inject EPO?

wait what?

is that a poo or a pee

Was she fixing her buttplug?

>NBA

Recently -- and almost out of nowhere -- I've been having some really erotic fantasies about having my girlfriend piss on me. Most of these involve her straddling me in her thigh-highs and heels while unleashing a stream of urine against my chest and face, but I also fantasize about her throwing her legs back and pissing on her tits or letting me film her pissing herself while wearing something (panties, jeans, etc.).

How do i ask my gf to pee on me bros?

scotsman.com/news/uk/relief-all-round-after-paula-pauses-on-road-to-glory-1-708248

mandatory >women webm

>hand up afterwards begging for a foul
Vintage Harden

Jokes aside, what's going on here?

wew

POO IN THE LOO

>white misses free throw
>blue gets ball
>blue passes to idiot teammate
>idiot teammate scores on wrong hoop
This then someone confuses everyone on the court. So after blue scores on the wrong hoop, blue should pass it in and go try and score on the correct hoop. Instead, white is so confused now that they take the inbound pass that is not even theirs to begin with, and proceed to actually go try and score on THEIR OWN hoop. Really if it sounds like a clusterfuck its because it really is. Essentially this is all #4 in blues fault.

I don't even like apehoop, but you have to be a retard not to see that the white team tried to score, then the blue team got the ball, and the blue player proceeded to score in her own basket on purpose because >women

Was it autismo

Thats a SF player. They're disgusting. On the other hand, Melee players are total alphas.

you argies sure are dirty cheaters

I think it was more a "sorry guyz, I really fucked up this time" move

but then again, he should do it on every defenses actually

Get hype for the Brazil Version of this lads

GOD BLESS

men are so rude

Kinda surprised diving has been around this long. Guess it really is a sport for faggots. Perfect that I support Arsenal

did he really stood there for so long?
the fuck does he think he is, a cougar before attack? a sniper, adjusting breath?

Cristiano Greednaldo

Jesus women are retarded

>alphas

>e-"""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""

lmfao

Was he really trying to steal a ball from his teammate in soccer to score himself? And then he gets mad at his teammate for fucking it up?

My
Fucking
Sides

Based baseball

This hurts my soul so much. I've never heard a bad thing about Els as a person and he legit seems to be one of the nicest and funniest guys on the tour. But jesus.... This is brutal.

you kid be me was afraid of going down on that step

how obliterated are his fucking knees, how unbalanced is this dumb fuck

>tfw

There is footage of him showing his muscles mate.

>2nd worst burger memory

>Mango, Armada, Axe, Westballz
>not alpha

You don't you just do it when she's sleeping tbqh

would have been tippity top kek if nobody told them what was going on and they continued the game obliviously scoring on their own goals

I swear there is a longer webm that shows him getting her food and she gets all happy and embraces him

he was more likely to score as he was facing the goal, what ronaldo done was the right thing, unless they were up like 5-0 i would be pissed if i was a real fan and they didnt let the person with the best chance shoot.

more basedball

required posting

also required posting

look at this circus of a sport

>TWAT
lmao

MESSI MESSI MESSI

what in the fuck

scared.jpg

lmao they have to award a goal for that though right?

>amerifats

can't tell if its a man or a woman desu, saved anyway

what a fucking goal

Love how he doesn't use his hands because in his mind that would be cheating

genius

kane has put a hit out on vardy lads

AH DUNT BELIEVE EHT

what is going on? Was that guy making those saves not even a player?

audible keks. it just gets BETTER AND BETTER

Marn has lost some weight since then. He also had some weird fucking skin disease that doctors had no idea what the fuck it was. Luckily for him, it wasn't life threatening and went away.

JUST HOP DOWN, IT'S NOT EVEN HIGH YOU FAT FUCK!

Of course not. The ball didn't go in therefore no goal.

Same as pic related.

>that face
>fake tits

are they seriously letting trans fight now? How does this work

He has some sort of leg disease hence why he didn't jump. No idea what it's called but it basically looks like a zombie leg.

did they at least give a penalty?

if you look roughly female and suck dana's microdick they'll let you fight

poor lebron, he honestly doesn't seem like a bad guy

shame he'll never win another ring

don't insult miesha ever again

>what ronaldo done was the right thing
fuck off mate no it wasn't

He didn't tap it in.

DELETE THIS

lel

feel bad for benzema desu, he would've scored a tap in if his teammates weren't selfish retards

Of course not. What the ref should have done was to stop the game as soon as he sees there is a guy entering the field.
The ref is the only one that can stop the game. You can even have 2 balls on field and the game only stops if the ref wants too, this happens a lot in quick free trows where the ball bouncing back from the publicity stands enters in the field again. Usually the ref doesn't even stop the game if everyone knows witch ball is supposed to be in play and most of the times a player who is not involved with the playable ball will kick the other ball out.

Tampa's dome has a stupid catwalk that isn't particularly high to avoid interference.

There's a new UEFA rule that just got introduced this month that if this happens, the ref awards a goal

Mandatory >men webm

In fact, an actual transwoman-from-man is competing in MMA and fucking wrecking actual women.