Which meme are you supporting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>supporting LeBeta

IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING ONE FOR DA LAND

>you on the right

legoat

Idk what would be more annoying Cleveland fans whining about how they have no rings (Believeland might be bottom 5 30 for 30s) or Cleveland fans after they finally win

lebron god help me

even though it feels like a betrayal of all my years of shitposting against him

Just think of all the delicious Lelbron memes you can shitpost with.

>I am a fan of The Servant
>I am a fan of Lebeta

3s > crying for fouls

This, you're all fucking retards for hating Steph and the Warriors. Say what you want but if Sup Forums existed during the Jordan Bulls era you all would have hoped to see him hurt every season

lebron's play isnt a meme

>liking cunty

He showboats like a little shit after every shot he hits

All about getting one for da land

I'm not sure. I like the Warriors players, but the "hardcore" subsection of Warrior fans are fucking insufferable retards. It's like a microcosm of the general election. Politically wise, the Democrats are the good guys who will end a for profit healthcare system and stop deluding the masses into believing in trickle down theory. But I don't want to see SJWs and Black Lives Matter faggots feel one ounce of satisfaction and Trump will obliterate their morale.

I really have no fucking clue. I really can't stand the Warriors, but all my detest for them combined matches the detest for LeBron.

I suppose the Cavs, because J.R., Shumpman, Love, Mozgov and Delly are all likeable and they're underdogs. Also would be funny to see the Warriors not winning the ship with the best ever regular season record.

and he hit a lot more of them than everyone else, so much so that hes the mvp. fucking deal with it, Sup Forums are a bunch of bitches

>HURR LE MEMECHUCK OFFENSE

> 3s > crying for fouls
this so fucking much, watching lebron just drive to the basket and take fouls just because hes physically gifted is 100% worse than watching the warriors hit extremely difficult shots

>Politically wise, the Democrats are the good guys

Fuck you for real nigger.

>democrats
>good guys

KEK

>lucky chucking is fun to watch

underaged

>Politically wise, the Democrats are the good guys
Kys faggot

The Whoriors over the Cadavers

bc I want the Leaveland meme to continue into perpetuity

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg