Rangers vs Indians

Bottom 5
Rags-3
Native Americans -0

Indians

Thank you for Omar Vizquel, Seattlebro

T-thanks for Guti.

Kluber's life is suffering

It's just sad, if he pitched for a team with a consistent lineup, he wins around 20 games a season.

There you go

how many strikeouts does Kruger have atm?

I guess I was surprised to hear how long some of the Texas players have been around. I always thought Colby Lewis came around in 2006, but no, 2003. Cole Hamels has been around for a good clip, Prince Fielder has been in the league for 10-11 years. I think Mitch Moreland has been around since 2007 or so.

you know I didn't have any complaints about the lineup tonight and thought it was probably the best lineup we could do with what we have, but fuck it's still bad

Kip is slumping again shit

Its not like the schedule is getting any easier. After Hamels tomorrow, we are on a stretch with KC.

Also, 2 men on, Napoli up.

Colby was a Journeyman in his early career which ended up in the Japanese league where he was picked up by the Rangers and has been a solid rotation piece since even through the whole few years when every other pitcher was injured and he was leading a rotation of AAA players

Yeah, it's just this team vibe that makes every hit so much of a fucking chore

And there is the quality start

ugh this is pathetic

Yep. Dead bats again. Should have gotten a live chicken.

hopefully the bullpen can rags

>Barnette
Another Japanese leaguer. 32 y/o rookie.

>not mentioning the Hiroshima Toyo Carp by name

Well all of our good bullpen guys are getting used up. Is Tolleson still on the roster?

Yeah, he's out today with a family emergency. Said he'll be back after the Indians series

finally Lonnie hits a blast

Barnettes first runs in a while. Come on JD time to get some fresh arms in the bullpen.

Barnette sucks. He has benefited from double plays during this string. He is a mop up guy at best, not a set-up man.

All the pitchers have benefited. Texas leads all of MLB in double plays. I think it's in the high 70s.

fucking hell

Good. our infield is one of the best in the Majors, might as well have pitchers that contribute to that. That's why Harrison was successful here.

There can't be a team that hits into more double plays, I swear to God

Yes, but Barnette fiddles around too much and can't get hitters out. Walks and hits always seem to follow him when he comes in.

There, the D, just got him out of a jam again.

man the Indians have had a lot of past Rangers players

Kluber is a fucking bum

Desmond is turning out to be the steal of the offseason. slow start but the gates have been opened

fuck you shaw

Typical Shaw. Francona's fuccboi

Guy had one good season where he had a security blanket with Vinny Pestano and Chris Perez. After that he had Old Man Atchison to bail him out. Now he has to do it on his own and you can see how much he crumbles under pressure. Fuck, id rather have Detweiler or Otero pitching.

At this point in the game it doesn't matter who is put in since they'll lose anyway, but yeah when it's a tie game or you're up or down by 1 stop fucking putting in Shaw. I'm pretty sure Detweiler was either released or he's in the minors. Otero should be the 8th inning guy and stop using Zmac too

The bullpen sucks and I can't believe I heard a faggot on ESPN say the Indians will be in contention because they have a great bullpen like they know shit they don't watch any actual games. He referenced the bullpen from last year but there's only a few guys still on the team from then

I'm REALLY impressed with how good he's doing in the outfield considering that he's been a middle infielder his entire career and just switched to playing outfield this offseason.

Yeah. TheyRe moving Clevinger to the bullpen, optioned Merritt and called up Shawn Armstrong. ZMac is a good reliever, just a shitty starter. Detweiler is in AAA, Otero is buried behind Austin Adams

>another DP

kek

Maybe the bullpen will get a rest tomorrow as the Austistic Physics Engineer goes up against Hamels.

I think he's just in the pen for a day or two until Carrasco comes back and he'll go down to Columbus to make room for him

are the Rangers back bros?

Yeah, and depending on how Carrasco performs, he may get dealt at the TD.

Too early to tell, I'm hoping it's not just another streak that'll cool off in a week or two.

I was at the ballpark last Wednesday when they put up 15 runs against the Anglels, that was a fun game. Dollar hot dogs and $10 beers.

Just need bullpen help and we contenders

MATT BUSH COMING!

And they wonder why Texans are fat.. It's all this half price Papa Johns we keep getting.

I think it's probably the Mexican women bring the obesity rate up in TX.

That too, almost every Mexican woman I see over the age of 25 is fat as fuck with like 3-4 little beanie-weenies in tow.

Of course, a large percentage of the white people I see on a daily basis are pretty big as well.

Bush is breddy gud

He'll be good for a couple years. It seems like there is a pretty high turnover rate in MLB with bullpens.

>get out of prison
>5 months later pitching in the Major Leagues

That's a pretty amazing reversal of fortune right there.

A comeback with a walk-off? I don't think I could handle it...

The Rangers do very well with helping players with addiction. I hope to see him end up being a long reliever with this team

So he's Rick Vaughn?

I'm not talking about his addiction. I just don't know if he has 10 years left in him.

Well GG Rags

See you tomorrow night

GG Cleveland

gg

desu I thought the Rangers would lose this series but it seems the bats are coming alive

Well, Desmond is hot as fuck right now

Thankfully I didn't watch a second of this shitfest but GG rags