>red sox
>ducks
>trojans
>bruins
>rags
>braves
>saints
>cardinals (MLB)

The "arrive in the 3rd, leave in the 7th" Dodgers, the "we talk like we're the classiest fans in baseball but are actually fat Donald Trump voting white trash" Cardinals.

i am so glad i am not alone in this. NBA is geared toward swag faggotry

Dodger games are pretty comfy user.

is that a tat or facial hair?

cards fans are a bunch of neo nazis desu

that whole part of the midwest is just fucking trash

Tfw I'm a Dodgers lakers Raiders fan and people assume I'm a Mexican gangbanger

Just this guy's teams

what flyover state are you from? Doyer seats are usually filled before the start of the games

that's not a typical yankee fan. a typical yankee fan is fat, bald, italian and from new jersey.

honestly the bay area fans seem more vato. When i went to LA i was surprised how many white people and nice houses there were

>mfw east coast raiders fan

Are you high or just an idiot? I'm a Giants fan, so I see all the road games on TV. Your stands are empty for all but the middle innings. Bunch of wannabe Hollywood spray tan twats.

Boston Boston Boston

different person but its a pretty big stadium for a ballpark user. pretty sure candle stick was pretty much always 2/3 empty

as opposed to giants games which are just filled with rich silicon valley and asian twats

>NBA fans worse than hockey fans

You know your fans are shit when you make whites riot

Bernie Sanders

Geez that guy looks like he kisses his own reflection in the mirror.

Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea

second....Dodgers fans are probably the worst in the NL West.

Raider fans are the worst. Hated them in LA hate them now in oakland.

Arsenal right? xD That's who we hate here on Sup Forums, right?

United right? xD That's who we hate here on Sup Forums, right?

Chelsea right? xD That's who we hate here on Sup Forums, right?

Liverpool right? xD That's who we hate here on Sup Forums, right?

Sup Forums is the only board that will hate a player for their national team based on the fucking home club they play for. Wilshere wins 7 England MoM in a row? LOL HE'S SHIT CAUSE ARSENAL ITALY ARE MINNOWS ANYWAY. Liverpool players get into England team? LOL HENDERSON? MORE LIKE HENDERSHIT AMIRIGHT? United players get into England team? :LOL RASHFORD? MORE LIKE SHITFORD, AMIRIGHT?

The only players who aren't shitted on are Spurs, Lester, West Ham players. If you're not Arsenal, United, Liverpool or sometimes Chelsea, you're golden.

>mfw Cardinals fan