Doesn't fit in at handsome lads FC

ebic maymay

memes

wenger out

What th fuck is wrong with Europeans

stop swearing in the thread pls

Xhaka

Fuck off you poof

Rodriguez speak spanish? his dad is spanish and his mother is chilean, i guess he can hang out well with alexis

It's called friendship

pretty much this

Alexis can fuck off

>le britcore pride

hahahaha u re so stupid m8

There's a hot Russian girl in one of my classes, how can I get her? I heard Russian girls only care about money is it true

Earn the trust of her father.

It applies to all slavic girls tbqf senpai.

So which meme players are Arsecucks being linked too that they won't ever get? You spending £25m over the odds for Shitka is just hilarious.

Delusion at it's finest. Yet, despite ALL this, without Wenger you'd be midtable, like you fucking deserve to be. Great clubs with more success than Arsenal have in their history (Forest, Liverpool etc) are stuck because Wenger manages to turn shit into less stinky shit and keep you relevant.

But he'll leave one day and you'll get the might of John Carver or some shit to make you tumble down to the shitheap you belong on.

Rodriguez wasn't in training yesterday. Reason not given.

probably too sleepy from staying up thinking about Jaka

Her dad is in Russia and that's horrible advice anyway

are you ready for a picture gayer than all of these put together?

>wake up
>no new roo muhs

happening

What a faggot

Tottenham are in talks about a £30m move for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, 25, who is also a target for West Ham. (Daily Mirror)

Daily reminder.

Doubt he'll want to be second choice striker behind Kane.

>Wenger

Jack "Wheelchair" Wiltshire doesn't deserve a place in the England team over Danny "Passion" Drinkwater.

UNLESS IT'S THE CIGARETTE SMOKING EUROS!

well, this is awkward

Wenger out

im just disgusted by jewmaican

>arsenal build new stadium
>no signings for 10 years
>spurs start to build new stadium
>sign £30m striker

WENGER OUT

serbia out

bale money

reminder that wenger LITERALLY picked walcott over bale / both

muh world class youth scout :^)

>tfw he hasn't improved at all since he was 16
>tfw he is one of our highest paid player

he's literally scamming the club out of money

>Implying Walcott won't be snapped up by Barcelona and become Messi's successor

>walcott is progressing better than messi

should have retired the number 14 shirt when Henry left desu

This

Bale was a fluke though.

He was a really shit left back who ended up beefing up and becoming a god on the wing.

Spurs nearly sold him to Birmingham for fucks sake.

Ricky Alvarez > Ricky Rodriguez

cheeky bid for Balotelli?

cheeky

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/738013271924572160/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

almost a morata of time lads

You're just jealous ywn be comfortable enough with your sexuality that you'll never experience the joy of giving your best mate a friendly blowjob.

We need more northerners in the squad desu give us some steel too many southan fairies

Kokorin just destroyed cech

>Xhaka literally going out of his way to only like pics of men

I see what he is doing now, gotta keep the gf off your back

>tfw business done early but no other signings

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david
Man City set to confirm signing of Ilkay Gundogan from Dortmund. Agreement between clubs, completion imminent despite knee injury #MCFC #BVB

Arsenal signed Reyes for a record fee a month before they broke ground at the Emirates desu. It starts when they open the stadium, believe it fampai

must be nice

>implying a fat overpriced permacrock would in any way be "nice"

I just want Wenger to sign someone, anyone would be nice

He did sign someone though.

I'm not even an AKB but we've signed a good player so early on and this hardly ever happens.

>literal who from who knows where for way too much money
shit signing, how about we sign someone relevant for once

>we

So you'd rather Gundogan over Xhaka because he's a bigger name despite the fact that Xhaka is easily a better player and Gundogan would spend 95% of his time injured at Arsenal?

>pardners

yeah that totally disproves what I said thanks man

bigger names are more proven, which is what we need right now. not more unproven young talent who will sit on the bench for 3 seasons before being shipped off

You are a fucking American saying "we" when talking about a British team. Can you be any more of a neckbeard?

Aaron Ramsey says that the Wales squad are in great shape for the upcoming European Championships, and that the togetherness is being fostered by some ribald messaging via WhatsApp.

This is the first time Wales have qualified for a major international tournament since 1958, and with quality like Ramsey, Gareth Bale, Ashley Williams and Christ Gunter in the squad, they have high hopes for France this summer.

Preparations have already begun, and the Arsenal midfielder says the fact that they’re super best friends is playing a part.

“We’re a good group of lads, we all understand our roles and responsibilities on the pitch but also we enjoy each others company; we’re quite a closely knit group,” he said.

“We’re on a WhatsApp group, the banter is flying on it.”

Asked to expand on that, he continued, “Just the other day there was a message from Joe Allen taking the mickey out of one of the other guys about his haircut.

“As quick as you like I went on WhatsApp and said ‘It’s a bit much for you to criticise somebody’s haircut when you have a beard which is like having a haircut on your face.

“And before he could reply I then said ‘And I know I also have a beard so I think that’s check-mate, Joe!’. I showed it to Williamsy and we both laughed out loud and also put in the crying with laughter emoji in another message.

Are you actually a dickhead? Xhaka's been bought for the first team he's gonna start.

He is proven, just because he's not a big name meme player doesn't mean he's not good.

Please tell me you're b8ing.

>“Just the other day there was a message from Joe Allen taking the mickey out of one of the other guys about his haircut.
>“As quick as you like I went on WhatsApp and said ‘It’s a bit much for you to criticise somebody’s haircut when you have a beard which is like having a haircut on your face.
>“And before he could reply I then said ‘And I know I also have a beard so I think that’s check-mate, Joe!’. I showed it to Williamsy and we both laughed out loud and also put in the crying with laughter emoji in another message.

Fucking hell this reads like the Boring James Milner Twitter account.

Xhaka out Wanyama in when?

Wanyama's a fucking awful football player.

He's dogshit.

why would we want a pre-2015 Coquelin?

I Trying towalk in the snow was bad. Trying to walk in the snow with a drunk Aaron Ramseywas worse. His right hand was gripping my upper arm while his left rested on my left shoulder while I maneuvered us to our front door. I winced as his grip on my arm tightened and he grunted incoherently, the words “fucking twats” the only things I could really make out.
I sighed at his defeated demeanor, stopping at our front door. Aaron collided with me in the back, mumbling a slurred “sorry”, before resting his head in the crook of my neck. Fumbling with the keys as Aaron completely shifted his body weight on me, I finally pushed the keys and turned them to unlock our flat.
Stepping in, I pushed the door wide open allowing for us both to enter.
I sighed as I felt Aaron’s hand leave my shoulder and slam the door shut behind us.
I slowly turned around, capturing Aaron’s arms in my hands in case he didn’t have sturdy enough balance. His head was bowed as his hair masked the sad emotions marking his face from me. He had taken tonight’s loss harder than I thought, harder than he had in the past.
“I’ll get you some water, yeah?” I asked calmly, hoping at least now at home he could relax and forget about the award show tonight. He didn’t bother looking up at me, his head shaking the only confirmation I got from him.
“Hey.” I said, louder than before. Squeezing his hands he finally looked up me, eyes glazed over from the gin he had been drinking all night and the utter disappointment of a loss to their biggest North London rivals. “I’m so proud of you. The Gunners are so proud of you and the lads. It was just one game.”
“It’s not about fans, baby.” He spoke for the first time since we left the stadium. “It’s them. We lost to them.Tottenham Hotspurs. Who the fuck was Harry Kane before this season?
Continued

hurts more.”
I squeezed his hands and straightened my back and placed a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth. Aaron wasn’t one for pity or coddling. He was strong and needed someone to listen to. Besides that, there was nothing to say to him, nothing that I could do other than say it’ll better after the disappointing loss.
“Wait here.” I said, walking towards the kitchen.
Leaving him to collect himself, I fetched him a glass of water and a pair of ibuprofen tablets for tomorrow.
Just as I closed the tablet bottle and returned it back to its spot, I felt Aaron’s hands rest on my hips on his body pressing up against my back. His head found its way back in the crook of my neck as he whispered into my exposed skin.
“While I was being a total twat, I forgot to mention you looked beautiful tonight.” He whispered his lips only meeting my skin as he pursed his lips in speech.
Turning around, I smiled wide at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You looked pretty dapper yourself, Ramsey, in the tight little jersey of yours.”
Looking down at the floppy black silk around his neck, he looked back at me and dipped down to kiss my lips.
Squeezing my hips lightly, I felt his fingers dance along the material covering my flesh. Whether he thought I heard or not, he groaned in my mouth as his tongue slid along my bottom lip before entering, meshing with my own.
His hands moved along my hips, starting from the front of them and then moving back and sliding down to my bum. I tugged at the ends of his hair while disconnecting out lips and moving my own down along his throat, the underside of his beard tickling my cheek. Letting my lips run along a sensitive spot of his, I heard a groan escape his lips and vibrate in his throat. His hands gripped at the sides of my dress, so tightly I was afraid he would rip the thin fabric in an instant.

good post

You didn't copy properly the "Sure, we played like shit, but losing to them just hurts more.”" part after Harry Kane.

Rosicky scored today lads

>it's a /arse/ shitposters and delusionalfags chime as one huge WOB when X player isn't signed
>the amount of shite that Arsenal would have if they followed /Arse/'s advice. We'd have shit like Balotelli up front, Afobe and loads of other crap.

Man city signing Laporte and Gundogun, its over

>crock and perma-crock

>when everyone took my bait
thanks for setting me up Jewmaican

Yfw
>Kompany
>Aguero
>Laporte
>Gundogan
>Silva
>Nasri
All dead for most the season

lgtss
>hack

Doesn't Gundogan have back issues?

A Ukrainian witch doctor fixed that.
City shouldn't have to worry as long as Pep keeps him on a steady diet of Nandrolone.

Alright now do Iniesta compared to Ramos or Pique

and people still rate Wilshere because of one off performances

sell him while he has some value

Gotze for 20m lads, would you take him?

yeah

No

Gotze is a typical Wenger player

We need a proper striker

no

I'd take him just to see the Luverpool fans kill themselves

To be fair Rodriguez takes penalties and freekicks.

Hopelly to City.

ramshit out

why halilovic is out of croatia NT?

Should sign him again 2bh

signing for Arsenal la

Because of DInamo Zagreb and Mamić

This