2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

MATT STAIRS

>bandwagon
>i dont care as long as we win
>Titans

How the fuck does this make sense? The Titans win 4 games per year. Who would bandwagon for them?

This shit is from like 8 years ago

I believe it's when Tennessee had LenDale White rumbling over niggas

We need an updated version of this.

also:

Ravens actually delivered during that span

Vince Young

6/?

7/?

Do you have the book thread?

8/?

classic Sup Forums.

9/?

I might, but I'd have to dig through. And I don't remember that, what else can you tell me about it

Based FlyGuy comics

10/?

11/?

It was similar to the "it was awesome" thread, we had athletes/players writing books with ironic titles. Something similar to:

>How to be clutch in the Playoffs
>By Peyton Manning

12/?

13/?

contributing

Ohh I remember that. I'll look for it

15/?

16/?

>It's been almost a decade since 18-1
Shit

17/?

Man this reminds how much time I've wasted on this site
And how I pretty much will continue wasting my life on this site

Miss the Sup Forums archive though

18/?

>classic Sup Forums
>someone actually posting pre-2012 content

Thank you based user. The memories. Keep posting so I can check it out when I wake up.

19/?

Up on the house top
Reindeer pause
Up come good Ol Santa clause

20/?

Somebody post the NFL Pokémon shoops like Charmeleon Washington or Ebenezer Ecubone

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD user

Still looking bro

Just think, I might have responded to you in a thread 8 years ago and we're both still here

>she doesn't get raped and get goiter as the result

requesting the Sup Forums university

Shit thread

thanks fampai

>when you end up being born in India
Shit man

This picture always made me laugh because of the implication that Euros aren't killing themselves over which league is the best instead of agreeing.

doesn't really count, just a good ole' miss on kid's sports cards.

>tfw 4chanarchive is no more
>tfw never reached goal of double digit archived threads

Not a good feel oldfag anons ;_;

I have a lot of Rivers and Cutler, I forgot how much Sup Forums used to love them

During a recent taping of the popular Sportscenter series “My Wish” a nine year-old Chicago cancer survivor named Tim, died of apparent internal bleeding while visiting his hometown football team’s workout facility.

Team doctors who attempted to resuscitate the young boy were hindered in their attempts at CPR due to rib and sternum fractures that apparently occurred while Tim was at the complex.

It has been confirmed that quarterback, Rax Grissman, has been taken in for questioning after numerous cheerleaders informed Chicago investigators that Mr. Grissman boasted of “giving that faggot the chance to catch the hellfire missiles of the RG-10 fighter jet, and I hope he tells god that he’s next.”

I still remember this thread

>100 infrastructure

Still pretty disappointed by the real story

I thought it was heartwarming.

Wasn't 4AM more of a Sup Forums thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Be5Xy66cwD0

not "classic" in the historical sense

the original of that one that I remember was in color and it had the american launching himself over a couch to sit between the two euros, with a 'sup faggots'.

I wish I could find it dammit.

It was posted every night during prime Sup Forums shitposting era, but Sup Forums probably started it

>tfw no more Chaseb owls

Yeah I guess I just associate with Sup Forums more because they still fucking do it

you now remember CapitalistBastard the goat tripfag

>going to Sup Forums past 2012

Hey faggots, Ive been hearing a lot lately about this Orton kid, and it's time to set the record straight. Ive seen the boner you fags get when you talk about how he's thrown over 70 yards ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. Pathetic. If your going to suck off some fag cause he goes 70 yards, then you're going to have a lot of cocks in your mouth. Dont you remember who UNLEASHES THE DRAGON? Thats 95+ yards at least, fuckers. Hell, Id throw it further, but my receivers can't even catch up to me as it is. Compared to me, Orton couldn't unleash a chihuahua. So you may be thinking, "Gee, then Rax how come he's starting all your games?" Dont worry faggots, it's all according to plan. My schedule is far too busy for football right now, with all of the court appearances and paternity tests and whatnot. Orton is just there until we make the playoffs. You really think he would get the start over the greatest quarterback in the history of the game? Fuck no. When the postseason rolls around you'll see. You may have your doubts, but when I hit Hester with that 125 yard bomb to win Super Bowl LXIII it will all make sense. Later fags.

>Got LA Rams
I'm not sure what to feel tbqh, at least I got my local team.

You now remember Mr Metaphor and Jasmine

Where else am I gonna shit post about Zero Time Dilemma?

My fuckin nigga. I miss those threads so much. Lord take me back to the days.

Real Lives threads were based, haven't seen one in a while.

Fuck, you just reminded me that Sup Forums is my only place to talk about FFXIV

Hi where are the rooms

Fuck man now I wanna play that

I miss infrastructure arguments

Ladies,