Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 European Championship Champions

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 European Championship Champions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfWkJUdCyyk
youtube.com/watch?v=aorRx4kyIiU
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/01/roy-keane-wanted-to-kill-republic-of-ireland-players-belarus-defeat-euro-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where? All I see are a 4th place team

4th would be pretty good for Ireland

As in groups you dumb potato

>Irish education

can't wait to see Ireland park the bus only to get fucked at 90+5' by Fellaini scoring with his elbow

QUINNY
U
I
N
N
Y

>Shay Given
How is he still not in the nursing home?

>shay given
>ciaran clark
>ward
>james mclean
>aiden mcgeady
>david meyler
>we allowed this utter shite to finish above us

just fuck my life up senpai

>ScotKEK

How could you have fucked it after you beat us 1-0?

I-it can't go an bad as last time, c-can it?

>1 (one) goal
>Sean St.Ledger

I'm going to start bandwagoning NI soon.

I was in Poznan for Croatia vs Ireland in Euro 2012. Irish were total bros, we drank and sang with them. I got goosebumps when they sang You will never beat the Irish.
Also on the square before the game Croats and Irish stood up for Stand up if you hate England. good luck this year Irishbros

>Georgia

I guess that makes you even more shite on top of being english bumboys

Ireland and Sweden will probably fight for the 3rd spot and we are slight favorites to win that race.

Always had a soft spot for Croatia
>dat checkered kit

Why no Halilovic though?

>implying you can stand up to the might of Robbie Keane

Our group is weird. Sweden and Ireland aren't great but we both have the potential to surprise. Italy are a shadow of their former and nowhere near the opponent their name suggests. Belgium have a great squad and but a shit manager and it just doesn't seem to come together for them.

Should be good.

Slight? You are definitely favourites unless your defence is unable to handle hoofball.

>Robbie Keane travels with a muscle tear
Can't wait to see him recreating this goal
youtu.be/nfWkJUdCyyk

What is Irish and shows violent behavior at a sporting event?

A HOOLAHAN

Haha. Get it, amigos?

You're making it sound like we have a chance

we lost 2-1 to belarus

its over lads

Did it ever begin?

>No Harry 'The Artist' Arter

smdh

Thank You Croatia

Well we have nothing Except for Zlatan.

In the early 2000's we had Henrik Larsson, Fredrik Ljungberg, Zlatan at the same time.

But we have mastered hoofball. Shane was the key. Not even the world champions can handle our bus parking hoof tactics

Expanding the tournament from 16 to 24 teams was a joint proposal by the Irish and Scottish FAs.
So congratulations to the Irish for jewing their way into the Euros. And get your shit together Scotland.

I was there too man, best 2 weeks of my life. Aside from the terrible, terrible football that is.

The night after the Spain match I got a wristie from a Polish girl in the main square of Gdansk. Great stuff.

T-thanks Pedro.

Hhaa.

>tfw you will never hijack a bin lorry and turn it into a carnival float with the lads again

youtube.com/watch?v=aorRx4kyIiU

>O'Neill starts Given in goal ahead of Westwood

fuck off O'Neill you shit twat?

Also
>Aiden McGeady
>Daryl Murphy
>Stephen Quinn
>David Meyler
>Stephen Ward

>no O'Dowda in the squad

Wardie scored a cracker last night. But as a defender, yeah, no.

Some of the main culprits there were camping next to us, I remember being in their van at 6am and one of them saying "sorry we're out of coke, but we've a bag of speed if you want some". Knew it was time to make my excuses at that point.

May Brozovic bring havok to your group CroatiaBRO

STAND UP, IF SCOTLAND ARE KEKS

Eh 10 EL players, that's the best we've had for awhile.
Everyone else is the Championship.
We're alright.

Fear and Loathing in Poznan eh?

The word hooligan actually comes from a family of Irish travellers called Houlihan who caused a lot of trouble in England

Ty based Wes.

Don't you dare talking shit about my boy McGeady.

artism

CONMEBOL & CONCACAF would #rekt these shit european teams, we have the best players all you have Is Ronaldo. Lucky we aren't Invited.

>fellaini shitposting from the team hotel

who knew that shitposting would make me smarter.
Thanks based Éirebro

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/01/roy-keane-wanted-to-kill-republic-of-ireland-players-belarus-defeat-euro-2016

kek, to be in that dressing room...

> Roy Keane on Aiden McGeady last night: "I think he can play a lot better but maybe that's the story of Aiden's career."

Jesus.

And Mellberg

Don't forget Schmeichel.

Literally who

>W-we have some good attacking players
>Implying your terrible defending, lack of discipline and shit squad depth wouldn't get exposed again and again
USA is probably the best in CONCACAF team and we beat them 4-1 recently. We're shit.

In CONMEBOL, Bra7i1 are getting worse, Chile have to play midfielders across their backline, Uruguay are a one man team and Argentina are chokers.

Cry all you like, but if World Cup qualification was based on merit rather than geography, 25 or more of the teams would be from UEFA.

Did Westwood shag O'Neill's wife or something?

He's been the best GK in the Championship for the past 2 years. Why does 40 year old Shay Given who hasn't played a first team game for god knows how long start ahead of him?

he's right though

Aiden McGeady at his best was Ronaldinho tier

I'll be suprised is England B get a point in this Euros

i can literally only remember one good cross from McGeady for Ireland ever

Which group is slovenia in?

Well... he's not wrong

>USA is probably best in concacaf
that would be Mexico I believe. they're a scrappy team.

Costa Rica is also on the rise iirc. USA just shows up for when it matters.

>Quinny going to the euros

Zlatan, Ljungberg, H. Larsson, Mellberg vs Zlatan and then nothing else

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

>No

Most likely lineup vs Ireland btw

Isaksson (Kasimpasa)

Lustig (Celtic) VLN (Benfica) Granqvist (Krasnodar) Olsson (Norwich)

Larsson (Sunderland) Lewicki (Malmö FF) Hiljemark (Palermo) Forsberg (RB Leipzig)

Zlatan (PSG) Berg (Panathinaikos)