What do you think about sports streakers?

What do you think about sports streakers?

I've never understood the hate people have for streakers. When I've played sports I can certainly say it's nice to have a break once in a while, so as long as they're not jumping in when a team is on the attack or something I don't see a problem with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXfzqYF-TDo
youtu.be/oG4EfY0Yw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=kTWOk6slU_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're like IRL trip fags and they should be shot.

>Paying money to run onto a field to be arrested

in northern america, maybe

in yurop, people don't really give a fuck

I mean I think it's funny as hell and I don't mind it at all, I don't think the majority of people do. Fact remains that they still deserve to get tackled and arrested for breaking multiple laws and they should know it's coming

It's great when you get the rare female streaker but be too honest I don't want to see a pair of knackers swinging about

This.

In America, the TV generally won't show them, either way, but from what I've seen, the females who do it aren't really anything special.

They've started deliberately not showing them here.

bump

>TFW streaking through this thread right now
Hiiiiiii

They are a nuisance and the're not funny.
I will never understand the point of attention whoring, is it really so pleasurable for them to be in the center of attention?

I love it when the streakers either evade security multiple times or get slammed or body checked by security or the players on the field.

Hilarity either way.

Although it's rare now anyway cause of the huge fines, but when someone does streak in Aussie sports like Cricket and Aussie Rules the cameras turn away so as to not "encourage that sort of behavior"

It's bullshit. The fine's are enough discouragement for common practice. I wanna see a chubby bloke with a tiny winter willy get spear tackled by some Welso security guard on live television. That's fucking entertainment.

No one really cares, but it was quite funny to see a kid I went to high school with slammed onto the field on tv

youtu.be/CXfzqYF-TDo

youtu.be/oG4EfY0Yw7E (long version)

I don't mind it, but I don't think it should be allowed for obvious reasons.

The first thing that comes up when you google "Andrew Symonds" is "streaker hit". Poor guy, no one will remember him for swearing into stump mics

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWOk6slU_Y

Poo Peeland Ltd.

In that circumstance it's fucked that it directly influences the game.

I think it should be fair game on them by the players in that regard. Imagine 20 blokes all around 100kgs jumping on that cunt and giving him a few cheeky blows to the face/neck to teach him a lesson.

Anyone got any pics of women? as in naked women? streaking? not just stock images of women? Images of nakes women streaking on a football pitch?

I don't follow

Pictures of beautiful women streaking naked on a football field? I would like this

does not showing streakers on television actually discourage them? they still get to attentionwhore in front of thousands of people

What do you mean? Please be clear.

streaking is a rugby phenomenon. at least, it seems this way from 25 years of watching organised football, cricket and rugby in the UK and across the world

7s is hilarious for streakers

to clarify, it happens sometimes in other sports, it happens multiple times every rugby tournament

i want images of naked women streaking on football pitches why do you not understand i know this has happened in the past so why no photographicas of this