pastebin.com/tPXwjDi6

>Help for gambling addiction/suicide hotlines
pastebin.com/SVqUYKbf

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

first

>he's not in the /bet/ twitter group

santa cruz btfo edition

reminder that over 1.5 first half santa cruz is free money.

Every time I do a writeup the bet loses, but I'm so confident that, if it loses, I'll change my TT picture to whatever /bet/ wants

Also, is Pinnacle available in Holland?

Honestly, I don't know. I believe I don't have many options besides Unibet.

Don't forget Mara m8

I will help but not gonna memespeak. Have you fucked her yet?

Night of 3rd date, then again the morning after.
3 times on the 5th date, but it wasn't really a date tbf, all before noon.
Once on the 7th date including 'anal'sys Most likely tomorrow too.

I'm just listing dates and numbers of betting stakes because i love on topic sports related /bet/ without any culture.

Was chasing Poland losses on Santa Cruz PMSL

pmsl at that toilet paper fort video on lad bible

>he's on a juveguy tip - dont you know that you have to bet against anything juveguy tips

how to join lid

Doing the writeup for my tip now, but what's the point when it will probably lose

Can you post here, I don't have a TT

Yeah sure

Just made a twitter.

Any recommendations for "must follows"?

Prepare for nibs, lid.

anyone doing eurocup on draftkings?

also anyone willing to give input/advice?

this is my team for the saturday games only
(rus v eng / svk v wal / sui v alb)

flatanon

@realDonaldTrump

i don't mind tbqh

cockornocock

Already following lel

How the absolute fuck are Santa Cruz unbeaten in 17. They look absolutely fucking DREADFUL pmsl

She only puts out on odd numbers? Think you've found someone as autistic as you (iirc, you're a massive fucking autist)

lol ty

Hmm.. His page seems a bit bland + i don't really do horse betting

basten11

Santa Cruz not even trying, ffs...

post yfw they go 2-0 behind

You must be new here. He's genuinely the best tipster on /bet/

@pakalupapito

>referee makes motion saying player was diving
>doesn't book the player for diving
ok

>he hasn't got northern & the republic of ireland for the free x2 flip

theres a difference between going down easy and diving

I get that, usually when a ref is making a motion he just waves for them to get up. But this one he made the classic motion for a dive

Fluminense +0.5 2.0 sbobet
Once again I'm laying Atletico MG. Disappointing result in the Vitori game where I really expected Vitori to get a win, but still, it was clear in the second half that Atletico were struggling and Vitori really should have gotten more than a draw. Atletico STILL have 13 key players out including their top 4 scorers and their captain, as well as some absences in defence.
The morale is dire too with the home team, with no leagues wins since their first game. Their lost home game was also a huge loss at 3-0 to Gremio despite being favourites and the bookies offering us Gremio on a plus. The new coach of Atletico is surely SHAKING from the pressure now.

On the other rhand Fluminense are one of the best and biggest teams in the league. Under these circumstances today they should get a draw at least - even if they've had a dire record against Atletico. Today is their chance to change that. Atletico are not the team they were - they have a completely different manager and an almost entirely rotated line up.
Definitely see value in this line.

pmsl

The bans that are about to get handed out are ridiculous once again desu my moderating friend

E P I C

F

>A match lasts 7 minutes

It's from 1-0 pmsl

/bet/ gets its own board when?

what motion would that be? ive seen them do the "get up" motion

>/bet/ is permanently banished to /adv/ when?

;^)

'wake up to millions acca'

armenia sw
mexico chile btts

goodnight

When they hold both hands together above their head like a diving motion off a diving board.

Seriously though I must have walked under the DAC ladder or broken a few mirrors

>its from 1-0
funny how you forgot to mention that >mister pseudo brown man

Proxy on Albania.

Of course I was on from kick off, but still a bet from here. No one got on surely?

Double chance paying 3.25, not too sure if I should get on

I'm watching the stream and Fluminense are getting into the game, Atletico just made a good save now.

kk thanks, Yeah might get on at half time, I'm waiting on a Rangers VS Indians bet to settle.

Daily reindeer Hass is not, was never and never will be shrewd.

Starting to think he's the biggest pseudo in bet history desu

It's either him or Albania

I'm just going through an unlucky phase guys pls

this wasn't a pseudo bet.

It really was though

why

WHOS A PSEUDO NOW YOU CUNTS

not even one of the haters but
>matches are 32 minutes long

ffs wasn't able to get my bet in, still waiting on this fucking game to end under 10.5

still you, strange little man

Erm, you?

what is this
Yeah I've shot myself in the foot haven't I pmsl
watch this end 3-1.
sorry, can't hear your seething over my tinder date and I laughing all the way to the bank x

need a fluminese goal here like air

got on them to win ht in play at ridiculous odds

your tinder date is a whore who has taken more dicks than you've had haircuts, ill be enjoying my virgin gf thanks

>Corinthians

> -1 a refund minimum, they said.

Fraudulent.

how the fuck is the 1xbet stream 10 seconds ahead of my TV

on notre dame - belfields over 2.25

House advantage

Could throttle Ameribet's fat sweaty body right about now

they (and other websites) get the raw feed, whereas TV stations need to treat the feed (check for consistent fps/image quality etc) and obviously there's a broadcast delay too

>Sweating a refund

Thanks Ameribets

>following an ameribets tip

He DOES NOT Profit. He is a mentally ill liar. His win rate in /bet/ must be

Will be intrigued to see if pwnedwow marks his Armenia tip as a void when they win, such an obvious palp, shouldn't be more than 1.5ish imo, most bookies got them at 1.6-1.8 and he has gone with Titanbet who had them at 4.2 before pulling them for the obvious error.

Anyone got thoughts on Mexico v Chile friendly?

This, all /bet/ tipsters should have a TT.

Otherwise they are frauds.

I keep a spreadsheet with flags and trips and I am down on Ameribets and Flatanon.

I'd take overs desu

Lotto af

unders it is then

ty

lol

Thanks bb Ameribets tips you've followed

>25 euros
Confident I see

I'm just giving my thoughts to the aussie lad, no need to be so hostile lid x

>Match odds unmanaged

nope

I'm kind of new here.. what does this exactly mean?

>on Railhawks SW
>this shit happens

Chasing HARD on Mexico and Armenia

utter utter

so deep on Armenia, won't even be able to afford the helium if they don't win desu

>Chasing HARD on Mexico
So help me God if this loses Uni, I'm sending my roommate after you

Betfair won't suspend the market when there's a goal, penalty or red card.

Got my eyes on Portland in a few clicks lids.
1.86 on SBObet
Portland are the better side here, finishing 3rd in the Western Conference and only out the playoffs by goal difference.
Meanwhile the away team finished 77th.
Also Portland have the dangers that are American football fans cheering them on tonight, playing at home. This definitely has an impact though, as the difference between Portland's away and home form attests.
The away team has an excellent home form but are yet to win a match away, so again, home advantage is a big plus for Portland. San Jose have also never won against Portland away, and I don't fancy them to do so tonight.
Odds were around 1.5 for the last meetings between the two sides for a Portland win, so I don't exactly understand why they are so high today. They do have a couple of absences but nothing drastic - with their top scorer Adi ready for tonight's game. Whereas San Jose have a number of key missing players - Wondolowski,Quintero, Dawkin, Gody, and Colvey - all regular starters, with Wondlowski and Quintero being their two top scorers. Wondowlowski will definitely be sorely missed.
All signs point to a lot of value on Portland tonight.

Will take them on a small when it comes in play depending on how they start.

>Meanwhile the away team finished 77th
*7th, pmsl

Hmm.. I don't understand how this isn't a good thing though?

Numerous times I've called up my bookie to make a bet, but have lost out on several chances due to the market being suspended and having to wait.

I've also had a decent amount of success in the USL PDL so far, definitely a league I'm going to keep a tab on.

Normally Betfair suspend all trading and cancel open bets during goals, pens and red cards (unless the penalty is missed).

Unmanaged is a bad thing most of the time because if you're trading in play and have open bets waiting to be matched or waiting to cash out, all it takes is a goal to be scored and someone could jump on and match you before you have a chance to re-evaluate your position.

Unless you've got a really good live stream, a fast connection and are willing to sit at the computer the entire game forget it.

Oh, I see. Thanks mate