twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRIPS FOR BILL

Bill

First for meems

He did it.

>living in Western Canada

I would rather die tbqh

TRIPS AND DUBS FOR BILL

How many pens goals have been scored by non Americans?

JUST

Nice dubs for bill

>tfw those quads ruled out all the dubs for the sharks in that thread

THANK YOU BASED user

>Bill stealing goals from Bonino so nobody threatens his smiff

Locker room cancer indeed

cheeky fucker

Shit

BASED
A
S
E
D

>implying bill didnt use his mind powers to float the puck over to him

m8........

30 OUT OF 63

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Scratch my back with a hacksaw.

I meant 30 is how many are scored by Americans.

Easily the most by any country on the pens. It is truly America's team

>laffs

>
Lots of Nova Scotians cheer for Crosby since there's no maritime teams. Lots will cheer teams with local players. And we were all loling when Marchand raped your team :)

Penguins have the most Americans on their team

Literally no surprise theyre winning the cup

>want to watch the game with based Lange audio
>45sec delay

>deleting your comment from the old thread
>reposting your comment in the new thread

holy shit

JUST

>Crosby won 17 out of 24 faceoffs including that clutch faceoff in OT

WEW LADS

>tfw Canacucks are incredibly obsessed with my team and never stop posting about them despite our fanbase not caring about any of their teams

It is sad to see how many Mexican nationalists pretend to like hockey and root for the shorks

not the same since he quit drinking

my sides

And blacks, dont forget about the blacks

hopefully things will quiet down around here once the wall goes up

every Mexican I know is an LA Kings fan or, if they haven't paid attention to the sport since they snuck across the border, an Oilers fan.

5 years ago, the Cantpucks went up 2-0 in two home games before going to Boston and getting raped completely

>it was 3-1

Haha almost time for off season memeposting

>knowing Mexicans
What's up shorks fag

>comparing the cantpucks to the penguins

look I know you're ass devestated that the sharks are getting exposed, but quit posting

Pens have too many americans. Hard to see them choking this one away.

But they had zero leadership

>implying i give a shit about the shorks and didn't just intend on getting (You)s from assravaged hongcouverites

>teams that go 2-0 in the stanley cup finals win 90% of the time

WEW

Pens fan tbqh family. All the mexicans I know are second gen so hockey is like a rebellious thing like us whites are with heroin and EDM.

Logan Couture says Crosby wins offensive zone faceoffs so cleanly because he cheats. Says he gets away with it because of who he is.

>yfw even the Shorks players are crying refpuck

Sorry m8, your shitposting is just too deep for me. Keep doing you though lad

Methinks you're just trying to trole your canadian counterparts m'friend. : 0 )

Sorry lad this will actually be a good off-season. The Draft has a solid 1st to 2nd round (Pulju, Laine, Dubois, Jones, Steel, etc) and there are plenty of top tier free agents available (Stamkos, Okposo, Backes, Brouwer, etc) Plus lots of teams need to wheel and deal.

Plenty of hockey talk

t. Pig Poster

Well sharks do live in salt water so

Then fucking let's go pens. I'm gonna try hard to get my dad to drop boatloads of money for us to go to game 5

>tfw shitposting inception

Underrated post

Kippers already passed out on fentanyl

Biggest Game 7 collapse belongs to the Leafs hands down. Literally Vancouver tier choke job. Remember when Cherry said he was ashamed of that team? ahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=XdvoDFTcTLw

except the cap is staying flat m8

I'm predicting an even more boring offseason tbqh

>implying there will be a game five.

Go for it friend. This is a sweet city to visit too if you don't have the faggy illusion of "OMG they don't have broadway musicals."

>an offseason with actual hockey discussion

Believe it when I see it.

>including Steel in that group

You might wanna brush up on your draft knowledge Gordo

the draft is shit, How many first rounders win OROY or DROY?

>implying Boston "won" in 2011

Without refpuck or injuries we win that 99x out of 100

Kill yourself you salty chink

Oh your the overly friendly faggot that's annoying. I go a lot fag one of my family friends was part of a group that made a bid to buy the team so he usually hooks is up with seats

man fuck you. Too far

There's barely any actual hockey discussion in-season.

posting again...
I seriously hate you NIGGER

NIGGERS

>we

Will this Shorkening be bigger then the 0 - 3 one?

>laffs

>people were laughing at me when i said the ECF was the SCF
>that will be the only series the pens play that goes to 7 games
how do you like those memes now worstern conference?

I got front seats friend. Don't know why you're upset

looks like we got an assravaged hongcouverite on our hands boys

>Couture on how Crosby cheats on faceoffs: “He times them & they don’t kick him out for some reason probably because of who he is.”

>mad cause you're geting outplayed

O M I LAFFIN

Couture always makes comments like that

>timing face offs

Hey guys can we reflect on Game 3 of the WSH v PHI series? It literally sums up philthy fans, getting BTFO, no hope for success, throwing shit at the players, shitting all over the memory of a great man.
Wew.

In the past your posts are generally fucking and annoying that's why. Glad you made it to one game now stop being such a faggot when you post here because I know you weren't here in the regular season or years before this

Lel settle down guy it's just the internet

many great faceoff takers in the past have been known for cheating (Brind'amour). It's just part of the game. It pretty much comes down to who can cheat first without getting pulled out of the circle.

This. Fuck filthadelphia

>wanting to think about the flyers when the glorious penguins are winning

I dont even want to think about that disgusting team or its fans

1967 was 50 years ago and the best part is that no Leaf fan can defend that, they literally just deflect and project. There's not even an excuse the come up with... just anger.

Oh shit I forget the Flyers even made the playoffs lol

His complaint is that boohoo Crosby with some the draw too fast which means he'd cheating. He wins the puck as it touches the ice it happens many times every game no matter who is playing couture just always whines

With a loosing record, lel

>implying any flyer deserves respect

Fucking niggers should realize they play for ungrateful, unwashed fatass crybaby filthadelphians.

Couture is generally a whiny faggot? Good to know T B H

Hongcouver is cupless and the best part is that no Hongcouverite can defend that, they literally just deflect and project. There's not even an excuse they come up with... just anger.

It's not like that lame ass limp to the playoffs even mattered. All it did was take a wildcard spot away from a more deserving team. Like any team that isn't philly.

Is it Shorkening yet ?

Yes look at this

>Said Couture after Game 5 against LA, >Throughout the last couple of years things have been said by players on that team that to me I take it as disrespectful. It’s nice to stick it back to them and beat them in this series. Even in this series someone said on the team they had us right where they wanted us. Wonder if they have us where they want us right now.

I'm not a Hongcouverite but thanks for proving my point, Laffer

BASED BILL

Are you Phil-ing it now?
youtu.be/uCa_3keEOLg

what a fucking faggot.

everyone """""cheats""""" in faceoffs, its how you win them

logan couture, ugly and a whiner to boot

Sharks are a peepee poopoo team

>thinking that you can talk shit about any other team when you haven't made the playoffs in 10 years

People didn't listen to me when I said the west was shit this year. Tampa was way better than SJ.

>a laffs fan and a hongcouver fan arguing about stanley cup wins

i think /hoc/ has jumped the shark

What team should have gotten in over them, Boston? lel
Even Detroit was shit and needs to rebuild. The fucking Avs could have done just as well if not better in either of those series, if they had a real coach that is.

>1967 was 50 years ago and the best part is that no Leaf fan can defend that, they literally just deflect and project. There's not even an excuse the come up with... just anger.

>they literally just deflect and project.

It's so true. You are doing it right now. Your team has not won a cup in 50 years.

>getting this worked up over 2 1 goal games at home

LMAO it's fucking nothing