/trans/epl/threelions/ general

8 days to go famalams

Club legend Ryan Giggs, 42, is set to end his 29-year association with Manchester United by declining a new position under Jose Mourinho. (Daily Mirror)

>England's assistant manager Gary Neville believes Roy Hodgson should stay on as national team boss beyond the end of his current contract, which expires after Euro 2016. (Daily Telegraph)

Aston Villa will confirm former Chelsea boss Roberto di Matteo as their new manager on Thursday. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are lining up a £20m bid for Roma's Germany defender Antonio Rudiger, 23. (Daily Star)

Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has rejected a new contract offer at White Hart Lane as the France international, 29, holds out for a better deal. (Daily Mirror)

>Liverpool are closing in on a £4m move for Anderlecht's Belgium Under-21 midfielder Samuel Bastien, 19. (Daily Mail)

New Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is pulling out of his first match in charge at Old Trafford as the manager of an England team for a Soccer Aid charity game on Sunday. (The Sun)

>Rafa Benitez could add to his coaching staff at Newcastle United after losing number two Fabio Pecchia, who has become the new manager of Hellas Verona following their relegation from Italy's Serie A. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, 28, is not looking for a reunion with former boss Jose Mourinho at Manchester United. (Daily Express)

>Manchester City are set to confirm Ilkay Gundogan, 25, as their first signing under new manager Pep Guardiola in a £21m move from Borussia Dortmund. (Daily Mail)

West Brom defender James Chester, 27, has suggested he could join Wales centre-back partner Ashley Williams at Swansea City. (Daily Express)

>Manchester United are interested in signing 19-year-old French midfielder Adam Ounas from Bordeaux. (Daily Mirror)

United and England forward Marcus Rashford, 18, has received backing from Pele ahead of Euro 2016, despite the Brazil legend never having seen him play.(Daily Express)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36430817
youtube.com/watch?v=pzKjEaoH6KU
telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/01/dimitri-payet-cristiano-ronaldo-gareth-bale-and-other-euro-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=CtrYNNu5DSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jose Mourinho spent time on his first day at Old Trafford speaking to Port Vale chairman Norman Smurthwaite about who the League One club should appoint as manager.(Daily Mail)

>Recently promoted Hull City will offer new contracts to Tom Huddlestone, 29, and Ahmed Elmohamady, 28, before their current deals expire next month, but 27-year-old forward Sone Aluko has been told he is free to leave the KC Stadium.(Hull Daily Mail)

Leicester City are close to making their first signings of the summer, with the arrival of Germany goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler, 27, and Spanish defender Luis Hernandez, 27. (Leicester Mercury)

>New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be looking to move to a castle in North Wales. (Daily Post)

The terrace chant 'Will Grigg's on Fire', produced in homage to the Wigan and Northern Ireland striker, is threatening to enter the charts in the UK top 40. (Wigan Today)

Former England international Michael Owen describes Everton's John Stones as the only English player who "could walk into Barcelona's team"

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36430817

L M A O

Owen is actually out of his fucking mind

>Gary Neville believes
go with the opposite
after what happened with Valencia his word is as valuable as the shit I took 4 weeks ago

>Jose Mourinho spent time on his first day at Old Trafford speaking to Port Vale chairman Norman Smurthwaite about who the League One club should appoint as manager.(Daily Mail)
>New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be looking to move to a castle in North Wales. (Daily Post)

the new king of managers

>New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be looking to move to a castle in North Wales
Moatinho

does anyone have this image with 'Charlie Austin to Man City' shopped in?

>Dortmund losing Gundogan to Man City

can dortmund get possibly more cucked

He's right about other English CBs not getting the same scrutiny as stones though
Still deluded

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

having the medical la

Fucking hell I'm done

I think Javi Martinez would be the perfect transfer target for Real Madrid.

Martinez can break up play, he can work as an anchor for the defense but he can also push higher, he has high stamina and he is a fantastic passer. He is like a Xabi Alonso, only more physical and slightly worse passer.

One of the best CDM's in the world and to top it all, he is Spanish, so RM could do that Spanish thing they are doing. I think it's a dream transfer.

Bit late given his Liverpool deal is more or less complete.

>le fancy dribble man

>so RM could do that Spanish thing they are doing
only having 1 or 2 in the starting eleven?

>"People go so overboard on mistakes, If I ask anyone to name me three mistakes he's done this season, they can't name me three"
just off the top of my head, Aguero, Ayew and Arnie and that's not even exiting the A's in the alphabet

I'm under the impression that they wish to have more Spanish players in the team.

Might be wrong though.

Spot on

How many points will Bayern win bundesliga by next season? I'll guess 18-19, late march early April

>Ancelotti in the league

youtube.com/watch?v=pzKjEaoH6KU

>New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be looking to move to a castle in North Wales
forwhatpurpose.jpg

also,

Even he can't fuck this up

>Belgium manager Marc Wilmots has told Belgian media he will resign as head coach to make way for "a more experienced and tactically competent manager" in order to avoid total humiliation during the upcoming UEFA Euro 2016. Louis Van Gaal, Roberto Martinez and Bernd Schuster are rumoured to be among the candidates. In a surprise move, Eric Gerets expressed his willingness to return from retirement should he be offered the job. (Daily Dream)

It's a bit of an old impression, around the time they signed illarramendi, isco and shiet

he's not better than Casemiro tho

who are the Real Madrid targets this summer anyway? Or are they just gonna want for some Euro memes?

>Louis Van Gaal
Shoulda woken up then

is this a shot at arsenal?

>I came here bacause of pep
>I like to pass, I like to give my teammates beautiful passes

>Javi Martinez is not better than Case "Passing range of 3ft" Miro

Casemiro is a really good bench option, but Javi is a more complete player.

lolz, fucking madman

He's won 3 league titles in 16 years of managing clubs like Juventus, Milan, before they turned to shit, post Abramovich Chelsea, post oil money PSG (and is so far the last one to lose the league with post oil PSG) and Real Madrid.

Quite based from Gundam

It's a twitter meme atm - not specifically related to arsenal but since most twitter fans are arsenal fans there's a correlation

>I came here bacause of pep
How does Pep keep getting players to drink the Kool Aid? His statement on his Facebook page is almost verbatim what Götze said a few years ago.

Casemiro's been on fire since Zidane came in and let him play

Martinez can't even get the starting CB stop at Bauern

He's more than decent as a NT manager, just look at his achievements with Holland last WC. He didn't deserve what he has been through at Utd.

At least the man has a clue of what he's doing.

*spot

ramos and carvajal are the only spanish starters

navas, pepe, marcelo, kroos, modric, casemiro. bale, ronaldo, benzema are all foreign

Do you think isco is better than James or is it Spanish favouritism? I don't watch them much so I can't tell

Martinez isn't a CB, he is a CDM, that's why he can't get the starting spot at Bayern.

And as good as Casemiro has been, he isn't as good as Javi.

Yeah, but I've read that they want to get some type of a Spanish core. Might be just bullshit though. Still Javi would be a fantastic transfer.

James is probably better but he's not spanish and madrid want to flush him out so most spanish press will shit on him to do a favour to 'their' club
You are right, there was an attempt to get a spanish core but that died when illarramendi and company weren't better than the foreign players

It's really died out? Because all the "De Gea to Madrid jajajajaaja" articles give that as a reason. Is it just weak clickbait bullshit?

There's a big distance between having a spanish core and only signing a spanish gk. I would expect 3/4 more spanish players with main roles in the starting eleven to call it a core.

Their main reason for de gea is to get the gk spot in the nt.

>liverpool buying everyone
why? they're not in europe

play yesil ffs

>play yesil
He's shit

Any news on the Bony to Swansea situation?

He is hardly going to say "I came here for the money", "I came here because Man City are a big club" or "I came here because Manchester is a beautiful city"

That just leaves Poop as the only acceptable media soundbyte.

he's car pooling with Mourinho when he go's too look at his castle mate

Is Gundam gay? He sounds gay

>play yesil
He's suffered 2 ACL injuries and just isn't the same anymore.
Trabzonspor are trying to sign him.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/01/dimitri-payet-cristiano-ronaldo-gareth-bale-and-other-euro-2016/

rank em
>283 shots

looks it too

Mata to Chelsea when

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

How many games will Gundogan play next season lads?

I'm going with 10

>Auto
Yeah, he doesn't want to go to Anfield bceause he doesn't want to get killed in the next stampede

Did we ever get an update on Louis? Did his dad get him that video game?

We are saving him for the top 5 next season

>Pep
>not using a player as soon as he's available

No, he's just a very creative player

Then I hope they just give him robot legs and get it over with

lads is hector a starter for germany+0

Yes, he's basically their only LB.

>Manchester City are set to confirm Ilkay Gundogan, 25, as their first signing under new manager Pep Guardiola in a £21m move from Borussia Dortmund. (Daily Mail)
>a fat manlet kebab is about to become the best midfielder in England

>retards still underestimating Casemiro the goat

Lmao

He's just made of glass. He can make as big of an impact as Kompany makes in defense, but if he's going to be on the bench half injured half the season he's not going to make the contribution they want him to make.

>Made of glass

>This is what idiots that don't understand the body and belive tabloids think

And considering Pep's record when it comes to bringing players back into the team after an injury, he's going to be injured a lot.

good non lazy OP

>United and England forward Marcus Rashford, 18, has received backing from Pele ahead of Euro 2016, despite the Brazil legend never having seen him play.(Daily Express)

>pele
the ultimate meme that hardly anyone alive has seen play
>rashford
the ultimate meme that the ultimate meme who no one has seen play hasn't seen play
>the express
the worst of all the shit papers runs the shittest meme non story of the day, excellent

Find a flaw

it's arsenal

this, plus the whole players that don't play for arsenal thing.

>Bayern reject
>Rodriguez never gonna happen
>Xhaka and Cock too similar
>Le disappears in every big game frog man
>Mkhiti >Good
>Aubameyang going to Shitsnal

What do I win?

YOU MEAN TO INTER RIGHT BREH????? pls gib good players

>Citeh signing yet another permacrock

O I AM LAFFIN

ayy lmao

>arsenal