/trans/

>Club legend Ryan Giggs, 42, is set to end his 29-year association with Manchester United by declining a new position under Jose Mourinho. (Daily Mirror)

>Aston Villa will confirm former Chelsea boss Roberto di Matteo as their new manager on Thursday. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are lining up a £20m bid for Roma's Germany defender Antonio Rudiger, 23. (Daily Star)

>Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has rejected a new contract offer at White Hart Lane as the France international, 29, holds out for a better deal. (Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timdewit/status/738313910298742784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>West Brom defender James Chester, 27, has suggested he could join Wales centre-back partner Ashley Williams at Swansea City. (Daily Express)

>Recently promoted Hull City will offer new contracts to Tom Huddlestone, 29, and Ahmed Elmohamady, 28, before their current deals expire next month, but 27-year-old forward Sone Aluko has been told he is free to leave the KC Stadium.(Hull Daily Mail)

>Leicester City are close to making their first signings of the summer, with the arrival of Germany goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler, 27, and Spanish defender Luis Hernandez, 27. (Leicester Mercury)

>Juan Mata is not going to Euro 2016 and so has the summer off. According to this post from the Spaniard's Twitter account, it looks like the Manchester United midfielder is enjoying some classy motoring.

inb4 thread deleted by over zealous mod

The other thread is only at 350 posts.

>/trans/ didn't even hit limit yesterday

You fuckers have lost it.

*Tenses muscles*
How about you shut the fuck up and play nice, okay kid?

from 29th may

its like wearing the same underpants for 3 days

Alva's confirmed for leaving barca, who's replacing him?

Bellerin

Hopefully for a massive fee

Aleix Vidal was signed for a reason.

hopefully wonga wont sell him

>20 mil for Rudiger
how can Sabatini keep getting away with it?

JUST

No one, they'll stick with Vidal/Sergi Roberto and look to sign Bellerin within the next 2-3 years.

I haven't been this mad about a player leaving since Eto'o, Barcelona are the worst club in the world in terms of selling players.

I can't take the name seriously. It's literally a Bart Simpson alias.

better than this shit

Flani Alves

>taking a german nigger named Antonio seriously
yeah i struggle as well

you can even make gifs now

WOBs on suicide watch

>Owen "Failed in the MLS" Coyle
Bravo, Venky's.

Leeds United have had 6 managers since Jack Wilshere last completed a full 90 minutes for Arsenal.

I dunno, his 2 years stint in Bolton is pretty decent. Hell, above average even.

I think them failed winning the mickey mouse cup final really fucked up the entire team

but he'll play three games in a week in france, right? better then drinking water?

Aaron Ramsey says that the Wales squad are in great shape for the upcoming European Championships, and that the togetherness is being fostered by some ribald messaging via WhatsApp.

This is the first time Wales have qualified for a major international tournament since 1958, and with quality like Ramsey, Gareth Bale, Ashley Williams and Christ Gunter in the squad, they have high hopes for France this summer.

Preparations have already begun, and the Arsenal midfielder says the fact that they’re super best friends is playing a part.

“We’re a good group of lads, we all understand our roles and responsibilities on the pitch but also we enjoy each others company; we’re quite a closely knit group,” he said.

“We’re on a WhatsApp group, the banter is flying on it.”

Asked to expand on that, he continued, “Just the other day there was a message from Joe Allen taking the mickey out of one of the other guys about his haircut.

“As quick as you like I went on WhatsApp and said ‘It’s a bit much for you to criticise somebody’s haircut when you have a beard which is like having a haircut on your face.

“And before he could reply I then said ‘And I know I also have a beard so I think that’s check-mate, Joe!’. I showed it to Williamsy and we both laughed out loud and also put in the crying with laughter emoji in another message.

>Sup Forums will never have this level of banter
Kill me

Brenny is confirmed as Wenger's successor mate

>I think them failed winning the mickey mouse cup final really fucked up the entire team
No, Bolton were fucked once Big Sam quit.

>welsh """""""""banter"""""""""

Van der Wiel is available for free, since his contract with PSG is going to expire in a few weeks.

>allen makes fun of ramsey for bleaching his hair
>ramsey makes fun of allen's godbeard
>thinks that this means checkmate
>williamsy

weak

Cringe

any footballer that has been trained to dive, wave imaginary cards and feign injuries would do at least as good a job

>It’s a bit much for you to criticise somebody’s haircut when you have a beard which is like having a haircut on your face
Is he autistic?

Koeman to sign with Everton.

twitter.com/timdewit/status/738313910298742784

Southampton BTFO

that can't be real m8

Yes. Watch any interview he does

Alves has been the best RB of the last decade. In all times, certainly top 5.

Kane to city when?

>with quality like Ramsey, Gareth Bale, Ashley Williams and Chris Gunter in the squad, they have high hopes for France this summer

>Chris Gunter

Wtf

Gundogan looks like an arab henchman in some 80's action movie set in the middle east.

The only good players they have are Williams and Bale.

the bit after 'the banter is flying on it' is fake

>Gibberish text that happens to contain the words koeman and Everton

Sure mate

I thought Simeone was going to Everton.

yes, but as an assistant along with Emery

Allen and Ramsey are pretty good

Is Zlatan to United confirmed yet?

No reason to do that, desu famlam

>Laporte
>Gudonnerogan
>Signing 2 more permacrocks when your team is already full of them

why?

excuses for season 1

They are young(ish).

Don't mind me, just leaving a potential title-winning side here.

>tfw Mourinho is going to ruin all of LVG's solid works by selling half the squad and attempting to buy the league with second-rate players

RAmseys dogshit

>"I have already said that there is no player that would not want to play for Real Madrid, because it is the best club in the world," said Morata.

">But I am focused on the European Championships. After that, we will see what happens."

LVG literally signed a bunch of second raters: Herrera, Shwein, that italian fullback and Schneiderlin are all very average players.

It's the 2 ex-Barca directors pissing away oil money for the laugh.
They must have spent a billion by now.

In fairness, half the squad needs to be cleared out.

nah m8, they're all world class, depay too

Schneiderlin for 30 million is the type of signing you would expect Liverpool to make.

Half the squad needs to be sold, lets just hope its the right half...

I can't see Dortmund selling Obama but if they did who would they even get in?

>you now remember when darmian was being called 'world class' and 'best rb in the league' after a month

Lacazette maybe?

Mind if i save that reaction image, bruce?

batshuayi

Maybe Ben Yedder, since they're apparently set on raiding Ligue 1.

probably some cheap guy from east yurop who becomes GOAT in the following years

Remember when Darmian got subbed on against Spurs and they scored 3 goals in the next 5 minutes?

it's all yours my friend

What is this Batshauyi meme and when will it end? Literally never seen him play in my life or heard of him do anything relevant this season.

Probably won't get on the pitch in the Euros either 2016 Guivarch

He scored like 18 goals this season I think

Mainly know from football manager though

salty xd

Garry Monk to Leeds. Thoughts? Opinions?

Just stating facts

How is that salty you mong

German banter

see jj lel, all true though

>And I know I also have a beard

Top tier banter lad

every united player ever

>schweinsteiger n-not perma crocked at all
>darmian soon to be next best RB in the world, Dani Alv-WHO?
>Smalling and Phil Jones world class, stay away Barca and Real ;);)
>Carrick is pure class, world class, classy class player of the classiest class
>Rooney going to score 40 goals, he is better than Messi!
>Depay is the next robben, 30 goals easy
>LVG GOAT, the treble is OURS, 10 year dynasty confirmed!
>... 2016
>Mourinho IN
>Sell Rooney, sell Depay, sell Schweinsteiger, SELL EVERYONE
>BUY Neymar, BUY Messi, BUY Ronaldo, BUY Aubameyang, BUY Bale, BUY Kane. BUY BUY BUY

United 'fans' overrate their own players like Liverpool fans do

>Ganso replaces Kaka in the Brazil Copa America squad

What year is this

>5 days ago
>kaka replaces douglas costa in the squad
J

bullshit coming through
>wales that unlikely
>iceland bottom
>poland romania is a 53-47 split game

you must be new, all football fans do it

they talk as if winning the bundesliga is some big accomplishment

Shit, walked away from my laptop and didn't realise I hadn't even posted the image. Attempt 2: Objectively a perfectly balanced side, capable of beating anyone else in the world.

how many more strawman arguments do you think you can fit into one post?

So, Koeman is really going to Everton...

What a fucking terrible decision tbqh

I'm confused. So there's a 63% chance Switzerland will finish second, yet Romania will make it out of the group?

No way wales lose to russia and alternate russia

>Mata
>Blind at CB
>Rooney not a number 10

Best 3rd place teams also qualify

But Switzerland isn't present in their Ro16 predictions at all.

decent source?

>Di Matteo goes to Villa
Pearson can't get arrested. He's going to kill himself.

>Club legend Ryan Giggs, 42, is set to end his 29-year association with Manchester United by declining a new position under Jose Mourinho. (Daily Mirror)
hope the position was dinner lady. see you later you weird silent functionless mong. scholesy and savage are not going to be happy about this.

there's not one because it's fucking hogshit

Schools probably hates Giggs

Koeman and agent spotted at Lime Street