F

Unironically one of the best RB ever

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2009/jan/26/dani-alves-barcelona-leo-messi
theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/14/dani-alves-barcelona-happier-before-fame?CMP=twt_gu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXHU-b4Obk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was total shit defending in the last 4-5 years

>brazillian defender
>best

jej

He's right """up""" there with Roberto Carlos

>who is Cafu

>7-1

>le can't get into the NT man
>le made to look good by Messi man

>David Luiz and Marcelo can't defend
>therefore no Brazilian can

underage pls leave

7-1

he didn't play.

>Sup Forums
>underage
>casual

pick all three

exactly, he couldn't even get in a defence that gave away 7 goals, that's how shit he is

Nice logic, I guess Benzema isn't good enough for France neither

>a Brazilian defender is a starter in his NT

top cuck

calm down vanderlei
he knew he was a good defender so he couldn't play for brazil

benzema got left because of his ongoing legal problems, if it wasn't for that shit he would 100% be picked and would play every game

Why did Alves miss the 7-1? Injury?

If it wasn't for Scolari, Alves would've been picked too

because he's the most overated defender in the history of professional football

they would have shipped even more than 7 goals if he had

because Scolari is a fucking idiot.

>only foreign player to have more caps is Messi
>hurr Dani Alves is shit
Bunch of youtube highlight casual faggots
theguardian.com/football/blog/2009/jan/26/dani-alves-barcelona-leo-messi
theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/14/dani-alves-barcelona-happier-before-fame?CMP=twt_gu

True. 3rd best of the last ~25 years after Cafu and Thuram.

He was poor during that tourney.

They have no one to replace him, Vidal is not good enough and neither is sergi Roberto who should be used to replaced aging iniesta. I see dark times ahead for them

Vidal/Bellerin/S.Roberto, Denis Suarez will replace Iniesta

why are all brazil NT coaches utter shit? i mean, they have the players to at least make it to the finals of every competition they're in.

>literally whos called everytime
>players like thiago or jonas left out

Just get some average brazilian footballer from their shitty league and train him to dive every time an opposition player comes with in 2m of him, roll over 38 times and then immediately jump up waving an imaginary card if the ref gives the foul.

Voila, the new Dani Alves.

>ignorance: the post
Oh no wonder, it's some retarded Brit

>Vidal
shit
>bellerin
Will Wenger sell?

>Denis Suarez will replace Iniesta
Denis Suarez is not a midfielder, he always plays on the wing. He'll be a MSN backup

Cafu?

He's good, but he's no Höwedes

he's a midfielder

He literally did not play a single game as a central midfielder at Villarreal.

>Oh no wonder, it's some retarded Brit
>he fell for the all-brazilians-are-automatically-world-class meme even though they got raped 7-1 at the world cup

my sides

His natural position is AM, he said it himself, but he was trained to play on the wing in Barça B, because there's no pure AM in that system, and he has played there since then.

>all Brazilians
Who said anything about all Brazilians?
Go post in a snooker thread you deluded shit

Why do americans get mad so easily?

>le 7-1 meme
epic xDDD

doesn't matter, he is not fast enough nor has enough goal scoring ability to be a winger at barcelona. He is an offensive mid, and has been one all his life no matter where marcelino had to fit him at villarreal
>He literally did not play a single game as a central midfielder at Villarreal
if we are going to get anal about things this is false, he played as such against las palmas

I'm trying to have an actual discussion free of brain dead comments, go post in your lelpl generals

I watched a match where Sergi Roberto played as RB and he was godwaful. It was against Valencia at Camp Nou, losing 2-1.
Quite a decent midfielder though.

Alves is one of the worst divers and simulators in modern football. This is a fact known beyond any doubt to any football fan who has watched a few Barcelona games.

>if we are going to get anal about things this is false, he played as such against las palmas
Incorrect

Why don't you stop sitting on your Barcelona themed dildo and accept that Alves was one of the worst divers on the team until Alba. Alves was never beyond a mediocre defender, and he was made to look great thanks to Barcelona's style of play and Messi.

Not as great of a diver as Gerrard or Vardy though.

Who is talking about diving?
Stop moving the goalposts you deluded shit

>fullbacks role is to defend
Stop posting

Yeah he has potential as a mid but not at rb and I don't think Vidal will cut it
Messi is going to miss him
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXHU-b4Obk

""""""""defender"""""""

so where is he going?
apparently Juventus and PSG are the likeliest
will he just go where he gets the most monnies?

>American tells Englishman to get out of a football thread
I've seen some shit on Sup Forums in the past 9 years but this is the most heinous yet

The Brazilian Football Confederation doesn't let the coaches do their work.

bullshit
felipão's work was just terrible.

your a Barcelona faggot literally kill yourself cuck

Do you really think he wanted to select David Luiz and Thiago Silva?

no surprise, they have been horrible lately

I don't think he played in the 7-1 game

Hang yourself, spic

Who was the meme from Internazionale that started in the 7-1 match for him? I don't mean the referee. Marico? Marica? Delano?

Maicon?

Are you utterly retarded? Parreira said, and I quote: "We are the favourties, we have the most expensive back-line in the world" before the tournament.

Fuck off.
Parreira said this, not Felipão

Parreira was un-retired thanks to Felipão.
Scolari only accepted the job if they hired Parreira as his assistant.

Scolari is an arrongant piece of shit who doesn't accept criticism even after losing 7-1, all because he happened to be the coach when Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho played in the same team. Just go watch his post-match conferences in the last world cup and see by yourself.

Yeah, he is. If he had won a WC he would be considered the goat RB, even better than Cafu.
There`s no RB these days that have a passing game as good as his

>jonas
tearing it in portugal is roughly the same of tearing it in china, lad.

evey time lmao
how are you today brazillian friend?
>he doesn't rate jonas

>appealing to some imagined authority britons should have over americans in a football discussion.
wew lad, you ran for cover fast.

you don't even have authority over your flaccid donger, your imaginary authoritarian woman has it.

>>fullbacks role is to defend
>Stop posting
literally kys

I'm not that guy.

But I'm right.

I'd bet the chinese league is more even in its top ten positions than the portuguese league.

go play fifa, kid

best of his generation, but then the 00s barely produced any good fullbacks

Why don't you stop posting about a sport you have no clue about

>unironically believes fullbacks role are to sit back there and defend
>that flag
No wonder, go watch ksi, faggot

>I don't know what I'm talking about: The Post

ladies ladies, can you two sush and let the grown ups talk

>I keep proving I'm an imbecile
then again being english what would you know

more than you evidently

AND I WAS RIGHT!

>fullbacks are supposed to sit back and defend
no, you don't. just because your shit tier country hoofs the ball and prays to mecca it doesn't mean that's what the rest of the world does

Someone should tell Germany and Italy that too then

>england in the same breath as Italy or Germany
>implying they play your disgusting brand of football

All of their historically great fullbacks could attack and defend just likes our sorry you've only seen glorified pace merchants in your 2 years of watching the sport

>england
>good fullbacks
Kek

>pace merchant
>I literally don't watch alves
We're not talking about bellerin, you people should be banned from posting

You should be banned from talking about a sport you've only watched for 2 years

ive always liked alves, big shoes for vidal to fill.

is it juve hes off to?

Been watching since 89, your father was still ejaculating your siblings into the toilet while living at home at the time

No you haven't otherwise you wouldn't be spouting these shit opinions

>pace merchant
Not only a shit opinion but false as well, frankly its an american tier opinion as you'd say
Hang yourself

If you've watched people like Cafu and Maldini and still think the best fullbacks shouldn't defend then I have no words for you

>shouldn't defend
Never said that
Now keep going on about diving or other things no one is talking about to divert your shit points

>>fullbacks role is to defend
Yes you did you dementia ridden cretin now fuck off

>(You)

No, they do both things actually
Imbecile
>tf
Can't wait to see you brain dead fucks crash out in a tournament again, soon

>No, they do both things actually
yeah precisely what I said and what you argued they shouldn't now shut the fuck up you clueless cunt no one gives a fuck about the opinions of a person who's only been watching the sport for 2 years let alone an amerifatty

If you think Cafu was some defensive virtuoso who was never caught out of position because of his attacking duties then you've never seen him play.

If Sup Forums existed in 95-07 there'd be edgy retards calling him a pacebabby who can't defend.

I originally said their duties are not to sit back and defend, go back and read your posts, you're an imbecile
Also this He's never watched Cafu, he's just so assblasted over Dani Alves that he uses older players thinking everyone is a teen like him

>I originally said their duties are not to sit back and defend, go back and read your posts, you're an imbecile
no you didn't you back tracked after I said you were talking shit

>Also this
Oh dear now you're coat tailing on a person you presume is more knowledgeable because you're completely clueless yourself and are incapable of forming an informed opinion

See
Try again
Also
>waaah don't agree with the other hand who is also pointing out my stupidity waaaah

Yes I've already read your post that implies fullbacks don't need to defend

>informed opinion
Says the imbecile who claimed fullbacks should only sit back and defend and then starts crying about diving and everything else no one else is discussing to divert

>Says the imbecile who claimed fullbacks should only sit back and defend
where did I claim that

>then starts crying about diving and everything else no one else is discussing to divert
where did I do that