Everton new manager thread

The plausible reports ive heard:
Simeone - Atletico Madrid
Emery - Seville
Koeman - Southampton
Pellegrini - Man City (unattached at the end of the month)
David Moyes - Red haired devil

Reports say Koeman's agent is meeting with everton today to sign a deal. double his southampton wages...

Yeah, Simeone's gonna swap Atletico for Everton.

Scouse gobshite.

Reports say Koeman's agent is meeting with everton today to sign a deal. double his southampton wages...

>Simeone
>Koeman

why do everton think they are too good for moyes now

he was good for them, and theyve regressed as a club since he left. why wouldnt they want him back

Same reason that Liverpool fans won't want Rodgers back when Klopp finishes 8th again next season.

its Koeman or Emery, probally going to be Koeman as his agent and himself are meeting with Everton today

>everton delusion

only possible managers are >moyes and emery

>5th biggest club in England
>new billionaire owners
>solid spine to team in lukaku, barkley, stones
>all the top managers in the premier league
>Simeone coming to prove his greatness

I admit Simeone is a stretch but when he took over Atletico they were the Everton of La Liga. I am simply throwing the idea about to fuel debate.
>kopite fume at the thought of Everton having a better manager than them

Lukaku is going back to Chelsea fampai, he took a step down to get game time and prove himself.

do you really think youre bigger than spurs? or city?

fucking hell

Everton are the 8th richest club in England, far behind the top 6.

(And they would only be 9th if Newcastle hadn't got relegated).

>they were the Everton of La Liga
but simeone had played there before, there was a connection

based on history yes, Manchester city were fucking dog shit before they got Mansour (he was going to buy Everton but decided against it because of are shit ground)

because simeone was a literal who

thats like saying mourinho joined porto before why wouldnt he join everton now once hes world class

You are all idiots. I said biggest not richest.
Lukaku has 3 years left on his contract. We dont need money we can let him rot in the u21s for three years.
>stay mad gents

>biggest

m8 newcastle will get bigger numbers than you in the championship

Its the same thing.

What do people mean when they say 'X wants to move to a bigger club'?

what does this have to do with simeone having played at atlético before joining them as a manager?

I'd give you 5th biggest but it doesn't mean anything when smaller clubs like Chelsea and City have got more recent prestige and in the latter's case Pep and CL football.

I don't even get why Koeman would ditch what he has at Southampton. He must be a very confident guy.

You are a literal fuckwit.

well its also fanbase size and world renown

6th at most, and even that's being generous and only counting fans in England itself.

>new billionaire owners

Like pretty much every other club in the league?

>lukaku, barkley, and stones

Lukaku and Stones both want to leave, Barkley isn't better than the top attacking midfielder at any of the top 6 clubs

>Simeone coming to prove his greatness

Oh. I guess you were just pretending to be retarded.

m8 dont try an argue with a neverton fan it will just make you angry

>We dont need money we can let him rot in the u21s for three years.

This is exactly what Liverpool fans said about Sterling.

Only autists confuse '5th most successful' with '5th biggest'.

Are the Boston Red Sox a small team?

Are England a minor football nation?

>1 (one) major trophy.

> thinking attendance is a indication of success
what other clubs are in Newcastle you retard???
they also have a bigger ground, if we had a 50k seater we would sell out most weeks

ok well city were retarded to give that flop 50m. if someone is retarded enough to give us more than that we will take it

You my friend have asperges

before you comment it was a typo
aspergers*
cant wait for the grammar cops to attack me

>everton fans actually think Simeone, Emery or even Pellegrini would ever manage them

what the fuck are you insane
this is like that time when there when everton fans said it would be realistic to hire Mourinho

what the fuck is wrong with you, do you know what Everton is seen as outside of your country? Literally nothing. It's an English club who could either finish midtable or go down. No one knows shit about Everton. You have the most deluded fans in the world, jesus christ

I thought it was all a joke but you are actually serious
what the fuck is wrong with that part of England, honestly

>either finish midtable or go down
before Martinez we hadnt finished outside the top 8 in like 7 years la. So many people going sick because they are jealous of the scouse master race unlucky fellas

>6th at most, and even that's being generous and only counting fans in England itself.

we are joint 5th with Spurs for trophies won

> Like pretty much every other club in the league?

we have previously had a owner with a net worth of £30 million and have consistently been in the top 6

> Lukaku and Stones both want to leave, Barkley isn't better than the top attacking midfielder at any of the top 6 clubs

Lukaku is a fraud, getting £50 million for him is a absolute steal, some reports say we could get £65 million, Don't want Stones to go but it would take at least a £ 50 million bid for him to go considering we turned down £45 million from Chelsea, Barkley has had a bad season but is still young and will improve under a good manager

>Oh. I guess you were just pretending to be retarded.

i agree, we have no chance of getting Simeone

this

>everton fans actually think Simeone, Emery or even Pellegrini would ever manage them

what the fuck are you insane
this is like that time when there when everton fans said it would be realistic to hire Mourinho

what the fuck is wrong with you, do you know what Everton is seen as outside of your country? Literally nothing. It's an English club who could either finish midtable or go down. No one knows shit about Everton. You have the most deluded fans in the world, jesus christ

I thought it was all a joke but you are actually serious

SCOUSE MASTER RACE CHECKING IN LA
PELLEGRINI INBOUND

nottingham forest have 2 cls to your 0 so theyre bigger

is right la. ill be striding in me bills should we poach him la. based walton? you?

Why the fuck would koeman leave a team that is better than everton

Everton is Giggs tier right now. Some no name or upcoming manager. Who would want to manage there. Especially Pellegrini or Simeone. Thats a major downgrade.

southampton board arent matching his ambition whereas everton are

SCOUSE POWER 24 HOUR

LAAAAAAA

ANYMORE SCOUSE KINGS IN HERE LAAAAA? THEY DISCRIMINATE AGAISNT US CAUSE THEY AINT US COME AGAINST US AND YOU WILL BE IN THE HOZZIE IN A FLASH LA

>Want to mimic Southampton
>Instead of hiring their head of anayltics, you hire their coach

Enjoy another ten years of irrelevance, Everton.

wool

is right la

Why would Simeone leave a top 3 team that's always in the Champion's League for Everton?

Koeman looking more and more likely now.

Liverpool teams confirmed for most delusional in the world

Koeman looking likely. People roasted us for suggesting it. Shows how Sup Forums is full of idiots when it comes to football.

Simeone?

I thought this "we rich now" Evertonian stuff was a meme but it is apparently actually how you all think.

Not De Boer?