/COMING HOME/ GENERAL

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR EURO 2016 WINNERS

DID YOU SEE THAT E P I C PERFORMANCE AGAINST PORTUGAL?

DON'T BOTHER COMING TO FRANCE BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS GOING STRAIGHT BACK OVER THE CHANNEL WITH US
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S ENGLAND'S YEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
twitter.com/giovanniiacono6/with_replies
twitter.com/giovanniiacono6/status/734430203011866624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE HAVE BASICALLY WON IT ALREADY

COMING HOME STATUS: IT'S

REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T WIN IT THAT'D BE A HUGE DECEPTION

PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOUR TEAM ENGLISH PEOPLE, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO FAIL, UNDERSTOOD?

NAME ON THE TROPHY

WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP THE INVINCIBLE ENGLAND?

I've planned my street party already, hope you're all getting them organised lads

>winning
>with roy

THE OTHER TEAMS MIGHT AS WELL NOT BOTHER TURNING UP!

IT'S LITERALLY COMING HOME LADS!

17 wins 2 draws 2 losses
Literally who has a better record than >us right now?

Local imam has the neighbourhood on lockdown so I can only sneak a few tinnies into the house every now and then.

>No noble
>No drinkwater
>no grifters
>no blood n' sweat

And these were gained against top top teams like Germany, France and Portugal.

There is nothing that can stand in our way.

>that flag
>this topic

WHY EVEN PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENT

WE'VE WON IT ALREADY

>living
>with diabetes

Literally crushing 10 man Pootragul with a 1-0 win
COMING HOME

Are you..Are you serious or just meming? The fact the this doesn't sound all that weird at all anymore is fucking terrifying

I'm crying bros...

It's actually coming home... 50 years since '66 and we're back...

but don't just remember 66... remember 1990, remember 1996, remember the spirit, the togetherness, the beauty... but remember the heartache

USE IT TO PUSH US TO GLORY

COME ON ENGLANDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA

thread theme

kek

Just ordered my St Georges bunting

It's 100% true my friend, it's not as bad as the kettle license exam though.

>tfw continentals don't take bait anymore

ENGURLANDDDD

ENGURLANDDDD

ENGURLANDDDD

ENGURLANDDDD

ENGURLANDDDD

I'm going to kek all the way home when England go out in the group stage.

>remember 66

But user, literally no one including yourself was even born later than at a strecth maybe the late 80's

you are a seething casual if you think england won't get out of the groups

i gotchu senpai
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was born in 61

I hope Kane and Vardy actually get played in their proper positions, and stop making Kane take set pieces. That's not his strength.

>playing strikers on the wing

Fuck off Woy.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN MAN

ENGURLANNNNDDD

we're a meme now

Cheers m8

>kettle license exam
The stuff of nightmares. I've started to use pans to boil the water for my tea I'm so desperate.

>crushing victory
>1-0 over a 10-man Portugal with no TSU
>also implying Portugal is relevant
>the only thing that's coming home is your whole squad after the group stages

here you go buddy

Kane should be dropped shows none of his tottenham form for England

Does he start?

LEAVE ASSISTS TO ME

it's actually coming home chaps i can't believe this

t.proud english man living in portugal

no he's a system babby and everyone in england's group will park the bus

it's funny people think ronaldo missing was some big miss

portugal would have been essentially playing with 9 men if ronaldo was there

What was the war like grandpa?

>demolish turkey 2-1
>destroy australia 2-1

This tournament is basically a formality lads, they've probably already engraved the trophy

>tfw no shoegaze gf

cold

'84 here pal

>

Even if you where you wouldn't be able to remember watching a game you didn't have any idea what was going on. Unless you're not actually pretending, but are literally 55 years old on Sup Forums (which would be pretty pathetic desu) you would also have to be some sort of genius as a child.

Considering that he keeps being played out of position, it's not surprising he's not as good as he might have been for his own club m8. That and he's being made to take free kicks.

It's Woy more than anything making shit decisions for tactics and formations.

>tfw no Anna gf

once you've reached 50 you'll realise why I'm on Sup Forums, kid

>tfw no krautrock gf

ayyyy hol up

>shoegaze
have some fucking self-respect

>this autistic norwegian

i see you m8, get some self awareness. reading your posts on Sup Forums recently have been concerning

Post yfw Bale sends England out in the groupstage

UEFA will find a way to rig it against us.

See:
>Ronaldo in 2004
>""'Injuries""" in 2006
>The """pitch""" in Croatia in December 2006 that led to us no qualifying for Euro 08
>The ghost goal in 2010
>v Italy in 2012. The game was clearly them getting payback for the SK game in 2002
>Rigged group in 2014

Reminder that ALL football """associations""" are filled to the gills with disgusting, smelly, snobby continental ABEs.

The whole world is ABE, everything is rigged against us la.

how would a five year old not understand football? four year olds can play in a 5 a side league.

maybe a one year old

I'm in tears. Real tears. It's just hit me that it's actually coming home this year and I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I.. I JUST

I....

&@&@& I MAY JUST GO FULL MEME!!! £&£&£

DADD?????
KANTE
DRINKY
ALL THE BOYS

GOOD KEK
TOP KEK
TOP KEK

KEK WILLS IT
BY THE POWER OF KEK

GLARBABBRBBABABBABABABABABAABBABABAABBSABBABABABABABAABABSBBABABSBSBABABABABBBLGLATBRBRBRBRBRBRRBRBRBRBRBRBGLARBBBBBBB

THE FALKLANDS ARE OURS

We beat Germany too, so we're basically unofficial world champions already

Or set pieces rather, and being put in a different formation.

Seriously, just play 4-4-2 with Vardy and Kane up top, make Vardy take penalties and someone else do set pieces. You can't expect him to do as well under Woy.

Kek, that's a good one.

>4-4-2 and 4-3-3 throughout qualifying
>4-4-2 and 4-3-3 in the last couple of friendlies
>lets suddenly swap to a diamond to accommodate KANE/vardy/rooney and have zero width

wont get anywhere without pacy black wingers

>Hodgson saying in the post-match interview that England played well

wew

>our Africans are better than Portugal's Africans
top kek

>shoegaze

Woh
How old are you?

What did you do with Maddie?

>kyle walker marking bale at the euros

>the ronaldo is bad meme

stale

Woy is rattled

wew lad

wew

Good post

4-2-3-1

Lallana---Alli---Sterling behind kane or sturridge, vardy super sub

I take it this thread is meant to be ironic?

24, whats your point?

>you shouldn't try out something new in friendlies

WHAT A HIT SON

Give me one real memory you can seriously remember as a 5 year old watching football.

QUADS CONFIRM THE EUROS ARE OURS

THANK YOU BASED ALBERTO BARBOSSA

>You will never be this ABE
twitter.com/giovanniiacono6/with_replies

>>the only thing that's coming home is your whole squad after the group stages

france bringing the bants

Botox

I take it you're autistic?

WE'RE GUNNA DO IT MAN

ENG-LAND

ENG-LAND

YOUR BOYS ARE GONNA TAKE A HELL OF A BEATING DAGOES, YOUR BOYS ARE GONNA TAKE A HEEEEEEEEEELLLL OF A BEATING.

FUTURE WORLD AND EUROPEAN CHAMPION, GREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. WHAT HAVE YOU EUROTRASH GOT?

YOU'RE DEAD

>lives in wolverhampton

no wonder he hates england

>Be Italian
>Grow up with nice food, weather, wine, architecture, culture
>Move to Wolverhampton

Poor sod

As much as England is shite, Slovakia and USSR also are.

BRITBONGS, MY RUNESCAPE CLIENT JUST CRASHED
FIX THIS SHIT NOW

I don't think Vardy and Kane work together, I think Welbeck Kane and Lallana would have worked well but I guess this is what were going with now

THREE LIONS ON THE SHIRT
JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING
THIRTY YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

wweww

he's obviously not italian

lew wad

No need to be this much of a weird obsessed cunt though.

twitter.com/giovanniiacono6/status/734430203011866624

He's probably one of them Scottish Italians

Yes.

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, Tge legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney'

not in the last one before you play in a competition. woy could have tried that diamond shit months ago but he's an old senile piss-pants-smelling mong. probably forgot we have a tournament desu

The problem is trying to fit in all these new players who didn't/barely featured in qualifying. It's apain in the arse right before a new tournament and to only have 3 friendlies to do it in. Could be doing with having a few more games before the tournament to work with.