He who laughs last, laughs best

He who laughs last, laughs best

he and his brother after over 20 combined seasons in the league now have the same amount of rings as tom brady, congrats

Most irrelevant SB win in a while tbqh

I'm sorry based Peypey. I doubted you. I was wrong. Please forgive me.

reminder that eli cucked brady twice
reminder that eli ruined brady's perfect season

>Superbowl 50 was irrelevant

nice try desu senpai

even mentally handicapped people know that SB50 was rigged for peyton. if there's ever been an asterisk win, it's that one

>mentally handicapped people think that SB50 was rigged for peyton

It wasnt rigged he just had a historically great, well rounded team around him that could have won with literally any starter in the league

Congratulations to Brady for winning 3 when he was Teddy Bridgewater tier

Pathetic samefag.

A Canadian Pats bandwagoner. You should get a trip and post on /NFL/ with the other Pats retards

the world is cheering for you pey pey~!!!

Anyone who thinks that the NFL was going to let Peyton walk away from the game with a 1-3 record in the Super Bowl and lose in the most-hyped game in NFL history is kidding themselves.

As soon as the refs overturned Jerricho's catch (You fags can't tell me he didn't catch that ball) I knew what was up and just took it in the ass.

Cool conspiracy theory bro. It definitely makes sense.

>it's an everyone forgets the hgh delivered to peyton's home thread

>There is no way that sports leagues try to manufacture a certain outcome if it suits their narratives or bottom line

Okay.

All these haters. BAKA

The league's been around for what? 80 some years? Don't you think a widespread match fixing scheme would have been uncovered by now if it existed?

Or maybe the NFL has deduced that not fixing the matches will net them 5% less revenue yearly but they'll also never get caught and lose their cash cow forever.

That other poster isn't me at all, lmfao.

You're so insecure. What a shitty, sad life you live, making this thread every single day on here.

I'm not even OP you retard.
And you call someone else insecure top laffs