go japan!

>women's
>friendly

No

>womens soccer
>friendly
>NBA finals on in 20min

nah

>tfw woman only play international soccer to stay relevant when they eventually break a record
>alex morgan isn't that great it's just that every team is shit.

Choose wisely bruhs

>average girls in good lighting: the team

Looks like all of them are desperate for the BBB aka the BIG brown burrito, if you know what I mean...

Sorry - I made the other thread - didn't see this one. Carry on.

>>>/bet/

I don't want USA to lose, but it's fun watching Solo get rolled.

based gooks

alex morgan

alex meme morgan sucks shit

Save for Kelley, they all look like men.

came here to post this

I won't support them after the gender pay scam. Using SJW tactics to get money you don't deserve? Fuck you.

she's looking beautiful tonight

better than apehoop

Why didn't they deserve it? They win more than the men and make more income and TV ratings for US soccer than the men. I hate SJW's but they deserved more money.

This desu

Women's team has more stars than the men's team

can our grills pull through?

watching

The nips had a 2-goal lead in like 20 minutes so probably not

>crystal dunn

AYY LMAO

mik

beef

It's not correct though. They used the comparison of a world cup year with great USA timezone (canada) versus a non world cup non big tournament year for USA.

Also you can't factor in the high ratings ahead of time. The ratings for the cup went way above expected.

Also lets not forget some of the teams in the womens world cup aren't even professional. The Thai team pretty much had no full-time players but people who had other jobs and just played on the side.

It's not comparable to men's soccer. The men still make a lot more money during world cup years than the girls do.

subtle japan, stealing australia's joke though

>tfw no qtpi Alex morgan gf

>muh wage gape!
>w-we won the world cup but we said get paid less

fuck these teams . people seem to forget that the only reason japan got the the finals was because the other team scored on themselves. half of the people who participated on what's supposed to be a match between the best the world has to offer, got there on ACCIDENT. fuck female sports and their bitching.

>no press

garbo

fuck off 3rd world island niggger

When it's an asianstreetmeat tourney we will let you know

>nipponese finishing

fucking diving cunts

>Dunn

Ooooh, the SJW is a racist. Who would have guessed.

Alex Morgan is the only one above a solid seven

alex morgan is cute

>morgan

come on

Why don't these bitches wear tight short shorts like the Great one wanted?

>two yellows in a friendly

3 yellows and a red

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>female finishing

>this passing

height 4'9"

a fucking midget

holy fuck japan is all womanlets

I dont think theyve won a single header

>that piss poor finishing

>13 fouls

wew

IT'S A MIRACLE

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I want to cum inside hope solo

Oh what the fuck

>hope "roast beef" solo

Fuck the Philippines. These faggots can't even make up their mind whether they are asian or pacific islander. To other asians, they are considered the niggers of the Asian race. Also they can't decide of they want to use philipino/filipino/pilipino. What's worse is these faggots come here to whatever country by b8ing a beta cuck white man and whenever they get a spot light on them they always have some shit sob story how she got married and left her shit island and kids back at home while the white cuck is OK with this.

channel/?????

just ended, senpai

awe shit, fuck the nba

i'd eat that pussy up no problem

god, shut the fuck up you embarrassing fucking faggot and quit getting baited by shit-tier bait

Shit match. Was all about finalizing olympic roster. Allie long or whatever, 23, did fuck all outside of drawing defenders for Morgan's first goal, yet she got a full 90. Every time the USWTMNT wins it's in spite of their dumbass manager. The 4-3-3 was not working in the least, top 3 barely had any touches. Japan outplayed and out hustled and deserved to win, but at the same time fuck the stupid commentators for acting like it wasn't a 2nd yellow. When you're already on a yellow, the ball is slowly rolling oob and you try to tackle through somebody from behind wtf do you expect when you don't even come close to winning the ball?! Dumb challenge. Dumb match. If Japan had even an above avg keeper they win, deservingly. Pugh is already my fave player not named big game Carli Lloyd, who has been carrying this team for 8 years now when it matters.

>the world-cup winning female USA national team literally loses 8-2 to a bunch of 15, 16, and 17 year old males
>Sup Forums still gives a shit about these dykes

explain this.

I like soccer and women and don't care for basketball.

What other explanation do you need?

Nationalism. They're good. They win a lot. Wearing stars n bars.

>who has been carrying this team for 8 years now when it matters.

but Morgan is the one who scores

why do you have an image of girls who aren't wearing trump hats photoshopped to look like they are wearing trump hats on your computer?

Morgan has to be fed the ball though, and Carli scores in all the biggest games, WC & 2 or 3 straight olympic finals. Nobody has said on this board more than me, however, that Alex was absolutely robbed of Ballon dor in 2011. They gave it to wombat as a career achievement when Morgan did something nobody had ever done before... 20 goals & 20 assists that year. Since then she's been too injury prone, which further proves she should have won it that year and you can't just expect she'll be GOAT forever, she might never be that good again

I dont, it was from twitter on my phone, and I couldn't tell it was shoops from the thumb

I hope Japan wins gold to further rivalry heat with USWNT

The Proud Lady Nadeshinko don't fuck around this time

kek thats my office building in the background to the left when trump was in anaheim a week or two ago

Gonna be hard considering they didn't qualify

Oh well fuck me then

Who beat them really?

Tbh it wasn't even about him in the first place, just saw a thumb of grills holding the flag. But it still makes sense considering trump is about nationalism and that was the point of the post.

Why don't they ever play Press at 10 bros, she's lethal from the edge and right outside the box

Tobin Heath easy, shit isn't even fair

I mean I guess they do as a sub from time to time but with Carli out and Tobin not making a difference tonight, Press at 10, Pugh out on the left, Dunn on the right, done. We should've switched to 4-2-3-1 at HT

My qt tomboy christfag afraid to come out of the closet cos she doesn't wanna go to hell :3

She's normally got silky smooth skills but didn't do shit tonight

roastbeef

shut the fuck up you fil-am

how does it feel to know your congressman got knocked the fuck out by a mexican?

I'll be watching with the volume off and praying for the tentacle monster in the Japanese locker room to invade the field

>Will Sup Forums be watching?

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO!!!

Do women have a regular league or only international matches?

I only see them playing in these friendlies all the time...

Better than giant manly American women with vagina of terror.

I think they had a regular league that went bankrupt twice and no longer exists

The old league went bankrupt, but the new league started in 2012 and is still running. The NWSL.