What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

He'll become an hero

Team up with KD

Retire and open a chain of subway places.

Lakers with KD

Feel sorry for LeBron desu lads, why didn't he just stay in Miami?

Will win 4 of the 7 in this series,

Richardson
Wade
LeBron
KD
Whiteside

He tried to help his home region's heart broken fans live to see a sports championship in any sport. Unfortunately Cleveland is cursed

Da land.

Irrelevance

Toronto

They got curb-stomped by the Spurs

winning these finals

WITH NO SURVIVORS

i hope he leaves Cleveland goes to play for some even shittier team like The Suns

well, stee-pay myocheeocheeochee already won a title for cleveland, so lebeta will move on in a year or two, and play like kobe did his last two seasons before retiring early

I could see him getting a GIGANTIC paycut to go to GSW only to get more rings.

Disappointing da land

>He tried to help his home region's heart broken fans live to see a sports championship in any sport. Unfortunately Cleveland is cursed

>Lebron
>going to the west
Hahahahahahahaha....nope.

lmao sure bro

Does anyone feel like stipe won in spite of living in cleveland? Like if he moved to a better team like AKA or Jacksons, he'd be 10x better?

Getting Love and Smith traded

>why didn't he just stay in Miami
Because he wanted to go somewhere where he can have all the power

Maybe. but we can't know for sure. maybe his gym and training regime are the best suited for the heavyweight division. which I feel contrasts very differently in terms of what you need to be prepared for, when compared against the other divisions.

If he losses to overreem, We will see if he can beat superior coaching strategies jacksons often comes up with

Space Jam where he plays second fiddle to godcurry

He wanted to see if he could win by himself like Hakeem kek

Cleveland was the only place he could leave miami for without getting heat
cleveland got 3 consecutive number 1 draft picks after lebron left. Perfect for lebron to come back to
LeBron couldn't strong-arm Pat Riley

>by himself
>has love and irving

Hopefully Blacked

I'd love to see his rock hard cock slam some tight white pussy. Mmm mmmmmm

Gold bond commercials.
>stay cool

Glorified bird 2.0 glorified Isaiah who can't play d kek

dude wtf

Nigger bird was better than lefaggot and Isiah would make any of the teams in the leagues instant championship contenders

>Oman

Oh man rare flag

Lose game 2

And people actually played defense in Bird's era, rather than this stupid flopball shit we get now

With Durant

why are nigger meme posts always such low quality jpegs? look at the fucking text in that image.

I didn't make it, don't ask me

nobody said bird wasn't good, but the dude literally fell off a cliff after he hurt his back and never had the longevity lebron has

Glorified look it up dumbshit

Longevity like stop he didint fall off a cliff after he hurt his back he was still a presence dispute that and two Achilles a injuries

Comparing them in any way is a disservice to zeke and bird, regardless of any modifier.

He was still a fantastic player. Before his injury he was without a doubt a top 5 ever player

Bird also grew up in an era where three point shooting wasn't emphasized. With his shooting ability, if he grew up practicing threes he could have averaged well over thirty.

>yfw he does this and miraculously wins Phoenix a championship

Souf beach bron bron comes home

Swag

DELETE THIS

If he wants to win he should sign with golden state.

In today's league he would average at least 35

cleaning toilets in gay bars

> Kyrie
> Lebron
> Kevin Love

Do they really need a 5 man stack? Would a 5-man stack even win against the warriors?

LeBron will be GM of the Wizards

>a serious back injury need his career
>fell off a cliff

Well no shit!
Injuries tend to do that to players.

Da bay.

He's lucky he only hurt his back falling off a cliff, must not have been a very high cliff :D

leshit has a tiny dick tho

""""""""HEALTHY CAVS"""""""""""

A championship. Cavs in 6 bitches

he will hook up with the kardashians
so he can 1v1 with the lovely caitlyn

fuck i dont even like lebron but isn't he playing 4 more seasons plus all the extra games in the playoffs?

A E S T H E T I C

fuck your buildup faggot
just get to the point.

XP computers

They use fake weiners m8

WHO DA FUCK UP?

I

Cry himself to sleep every night

He wants to win one for Da Akron

Zone defense wasn't even allowed back then.

He was upset that Spoestra was getting so much credit and didn't like the fact that he couldn't run the team because Pat Riley wasn't having it.

You mean Eric "I already put in LeBron what else am i" spolestra do?

Is he actually a good coach?

Brons mistake was not moving to the West coast.

>least
>winning anything
>ever

I'm fairly certain those are ironic and not made by black people.

Boston.

I wish.

He's taking his talents to Massachusetts and joins the Boston Celtics.

They just walked into the finals, again. Last year with just Lebron and some role players. Lebron and Cleveland will win one eventually, right? ...right?

why is their hashtag "all in"? isn't that what you say when you're about to retire?

also, fuck twitter for catering to these faggots, the all in hashtag has the cleveland logo next to it now

Nothing, he'll stay in Eastern Conference because pussy and get free entry to finals every year and hope western conf. champion gets 4 injuries so he can get another ring. When you are good but not a leader or clutch it's the best decision you can make.

Not as long as the Warriors and Spurs exist....lebrons pissed the thunder choked the west conf finals against the Warriors

Spurs are done once they lose their old big 3.

No way they find a replacement bench that can give quality time like parker or duncan.

>west
>lebran
toppest of keks

>also, fuck twitter for catering to these faggots
It's the NBA's idea, seeing how this is the championship series and all.

>i compare stats from different eras

>implying manu and timmy are anything more than roelplayers nowadays
>implying we won't be a contender when we find a young athletic PG who can defend

parker is great but if everyone else steps up with playmaking duties we can afford to have an average replacement alongside LMA and Kawhi

What the fuck happened between 2014 and now?

Something tells me when Durant jumps ship they'll manage to get Westbrook

Wanted to be big fish in a small pond.

a very convenient way to claim your meme overhyped player of choice is the goat

just say all comparisons to actual great players are invalid, an amazing tactic

According to Pat he wanted to have Spoelstra fired and Pat told him to go fuck himself.

topkek

>we
toppest of keks

Because he was utterly humiliated in the NBA Finals by the Spurs and realized that D-Wade's knees were going and Bosh wasn't a good enough sidekick to guarantee him a finals appearance. He could only leave for Cleveland, which had Kyrie and Andrew Wiggins, which he knew he could trade for a star. Basically sums up his career-- a narcissistic quitter.