Lil B edition

Lil B edition

>Manchester City's signing of 25-year-old Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan is the start of a summer spree in which new manager Pep Guardiola could spend £250m. (Daily Mirror)

City are ready to pay a £39m release clause to sign 22-year-old French defender Aymeric Laporte from Spanish club Athletic Bilbao. (Guardian)

>Guardiola wants to sign another six players, with Real Madrid's 26-year-old midfielder Toni Kroos and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 23, also among his targets. (Manchester Evening News)

Bayern's Javi Martinez has been in talks with Liverpool as Klopp plans to make him his star signing. Confirmation very soon. (/trans/)

>Manchester United have made a British transfer record bid of £60m for French midfielder Pogba, who left Old Trafford for Juve in 2012. (Sun)

French champions Paris St-Germain are prepared to pay £46m for Liverpool's 23-year-old attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho. (Le10 Sport via Daily Star)

>The French champions have spoken to Coutinho's representatives but Liverpool have not received a firm offer. (Liverpool Echo)

Everton want the Southampton boss Ronald Koeman as their new manager and are prepared to make him one of the highest paid in the Premier League. (Daily Mail)

1st for Liverpool FC

>The Toffees could partner Dutchman Koeman with Sevilla's sporting director Monchi at Goodison Park. (Liverpool Echo)

Dani Alves' agent has been spotted in Paris, sparking rumours that the 33-year-old defender will join Paris St-Germain after it was announced he will leave Barcelona this summer. (Daily Express)

>However, full-back Alves is said to be joining Juventus.(Marca)

Tottenham have offered 22-year-old striker Harry Kane a new £100,000-a-week contract that would make him the highest-paid player at White Hart Lane, amid interest from new Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho. (Squawka)

>Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 30, has donated his entire bonus for winning the Champions League - about £500,000 - to charity. (Sun)

Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah, 27, is keen on a move to Chelsea. (Bleacher Report)

>Besiktas sporting director Gokhan Keskin has confirmed the Turkish club are targeting Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina, 27.(Daily Express)

Premier League champions Leicester City have begun negotiations with their 29-year-old goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel over a new five-year contract. (Daily Mail)

>Arsenal striker target Alvaro Morata, 23, has asked Real Madrid and interested clubs to resolve his future. (Daily Mirror)

Scotland boss Gordon Strachan says the country has produced a nation of scared footballers. (Daily Record)

>Striker Aleksandar Mitrovic, 21, says he is "happy" at Newcastle United after reported interest from Sporting Lisbon. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Chelsea want Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, 25, if they fail to bring Everton's Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge this summer. (The Times)

>no subject
.Austria pls

>The best of social media

New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was at Wembley to see England beat his native Portugal in a friendly on Thursday, and used Instagram to show followers his position at the national stadium.

>Defender Dani Alves has written a heartfelt letter to Barcelona fans after it was announced he would leave the club he joined in 2008. He said: "I am going, but I will be back, because I am not just another player."

BBC Match of the Day commentator Conor McNamara tweeted this impressive stat abut England and Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere:

>And finally

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho will provide the voice of Pope Francis in a film due out in 2017. (Daily Mirror).

>United defender Phil Jones has followed in the footsteps of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey by bleaching his hair blond for summer. (Daily Star)

Is that his mum?

Any update on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

>poop falling for the sign all players meme

See OP

If monchi wanted money, he could just ask for more at sevilla.guy is a printing machine

>Defender Dani Alves has written a heartfelt letter to Barcelona fans after it was announced he would leave the club he joined in 2008. He said: "I am going, but I will be back, because I am not just another player."

>Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 30, has donated his entire bonus for winning the Champions League - about £500,000
>£500,000
BISQUITS AND TEA

hasta la vista, baby

>Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 30, has donated his entire bonus for winning the Champions League - about £500,000 - to charity.

>Ronaldo donates more to charity in a year than Messi managed to avoid in taxes
L M F A O
M
F
A
O

Is it bad that my first thought was that 500k pounds are nothing? football ruined my perception of money

>making a donation public
gypsy tier

But how else are people going to know that I did a good thing and they should like me?

soon

t. alberto messi

Great post.

Baka said no to West Ham because they are not in euroe.

they are in europe though

Not for long.

Go back to /arse/ ya faggot

Genuinely can't stand internationals desu
I miss watching my local club play

Everton in talks with koeman

Sky Sources: Everton in talks with Ronald Koeman to become new manager.

habbening. ABEs BTFO

>In what is thought to be the gaffe of the summer, Belgian FA president François De Keersmaecker has admitted that he "totally forgot" that Marc Wilmots was still in charge of the Belgian NT. Wilmots, who was only meant to be the interim manager while the FA was looking for a competent manager, saw his contract extended due to a "small, but significant misunderstanding" between the FA president and the board of directors. According to some Belgian sources, the reason behind this occurence is the fact that the Belgian FA "is so full of shit it can't even tell the difference between a football and an overripe mango". Whether the Belgian FA will look for a competent replacement on such short notice remains unknown. (The Independent Rant)

Koeman would be stupid to leave. It's a sideways move at this point. Southampton are on the up, unlike Everton, and their finances probably aren't that different unless Moshiri promises £100mil+

B-but muh titles in the 80s

I feel the same but I guess he's getting a nice salary upgrade and a nice transfer window

Top kek

I doubt he'd even do that. He only has a bit over £1bn, he's not going to spend almost a tenth of it in one go. He's not as rich as people are making him out to be

Lukaku/Stones sales

>mfw I believe this to be true
>mfw no preud'homme as NT manager

Everton actually have the potential to be a top club some day.

Southampton do not.

But that's not him spending £100m, is it? Any owner can get money from selling players.

let's be real, Everton have the higher potential as a club

Explain

HOLY FUCK IM SO HYPE

J U S T
U
S
T

They're just as likely to be the next Newcastle

Southampton will always be a small meme club.

not that unlikely that he manages to convince Usmanov to join him since he'll never be getting a board seat at Arsenal

Get over yourself you cunt

when will teams stop poaching southampton players and coaches ;_;

his wife

they would keep the coaches if they didn't sell players every summer

It always seems to be the Scousers.

Desu I like international football but these days I have 0 hype.

>Theo Walcott
That happened a decade ago, it's not really relevent now. Also Bale left for Spurs around the same time.

fucks sake austria you dopey cunt, you finally take the time to post the rumours and correctly format them and you forget the subject

>tfw no MPH for NT
We just want to keep him 1 more year lad, Clement needs another year

I miss when you could have subjects in the replies.

>Everton want the Southampton boss Ronald Koeman as their new manager and are prepared to make him one of the highest paid in the Premier League. (Daily Mail)

DE BOER KEKED AGAIN

OH FCK PEP GUARDIOLA AND MOURINHO ARE BACK TOGETHER!!

They were never a couple.

Yeah

But since Ronaldo is probably on more than half that per week, to him, it's nothing

Making Clement the direct successor of MPH would be the same mistake as putting Wilmots in charge of the NT or Sherwood as Tottenham manager. It just won't work. Bigger clubs (inb4 Club Brugge is a small club - it isn't in terms of Belgian football) need managers with a proven track record. Certain things just can't be experienced as an assistant manager.

>Steven Taylor released by Newcastle

He will now however have time to work on his stamp collection. Every cloud and all that.

The coaches get frustrated with the fact that the owners can't hang on to players. That's why Pochettino and Mitchell walked.

sherwood was good as spurs manager though

You're actually right. I had to look it up. I thought he was sacked for a legitimate reason.

About fucking time, jesus christ Newcastle actually did something for the better of the club.

Fuck off, their one-sided rivalry was incredible.

If Twitter is to be believed he was offered a 1 year contract and turned it down

Mcree nerf when?

Club football is much more entertaining than international football - brings out more passion. I don't like it when people so easily cast aside club rivalries to support a player from the national team

You can like both, you should know since you do it yourself after you're done posing.

Has Zlatan signed for Celtic yet?

/spoiler/ I'm Zlatan /spoiler/

just bench my career up pham

“In one month it will be eight years since my arrival at FC Barcelona. In July 2008, I joined this club and I took the kit in which I have lived the most important accomplishments of my career. From day one, from the first training under the orders of Pep Guardiola, until the last of this last season, I have had the fortune to passionately enjoy my football.

“I have dozens, hundreds, of images recorded in my mind of moments shared with you at the Camp Nou and on the streets of Barcelona… many goal celebrations, and happiness at winning titles. I am a privileged, honoured worker and footballer, whom life has allowed me to wear the shirt of the best club in the world in a prodigious decade for the quality of its players and coaches. “

I could mention one by one all the extraordinary people with whom I have had the pleasure of overcoming challenges and difficulties in the many ways that have been presented throughout this time, but I prefer to give them a set thanks, because in the Barcelona locker room there is no room for individuality: We all win, we all lose. And we work together. And pulling the ship, presidents, ‘misters’ (managers) coaching staff, club workers … all of them thank you very much because they have always rewarded my efforts with their trust and support.

“With this letter I just wanted to let you know that I made the decision to seek a new challenge in my career, because you have to know when the finish each stage at the correct time. And my point is this. I go, but I will return, because I’m a culé more. Thanks for making me feel loved.”

why would koeman ever leave southampton for neverton is he mental?

££££££

£

Idk man, hate it.

>implying he's not going to tottenham

So who is the next in line for the 'get poached from Southampton in a years time' role?

How much money have they got now? They kind of need it for a new team.

martinez was getting paid 7m/yr

De Boer
Howe

Mane

no way, that would be hilarious

JUST

They should be used at being shit, why are they sad?

Cringe

Rooney's coming home

200 million euros transfer budget

To the swamp?

they were good 40 years ago and didnt lose the delusion. they think theyre a top 4 level club

Apparently getting fucked 4-0 by your main rivals will make you sad.

I wonder if it includes Stones/Lukaku sales or not

School of Science re-re-opened

Who is James Murphy gonna sign ?

didnt they do some shit like this with moyes and martinez?

what is wrong with scousers lads?

but he is a winner

yes. it even says roberto on it still lel