youtube.com/watch?v=D7miZfHITnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's coming home

yes, but not yours

fuck off, syria's gonna win it all

Cops America is a much better event.

Can't fuckin wait.

THIS

Here's a reply to your shit bait just because I had my last exam of they semester today.

Cant stop winning

it's coming home

NOT looking forward to it

come at us

Actually watching the us lose against puerto rico could really be entertaining

Anyone see this? Daily Mail's prediction of the starting XI for Euro 2016 from 2007.

kek

Three in a row is too much...

wow

>michael johnson
Literally definition of a meme player

Will we win?

>Daily Mail
as expected

shit fucking blows tßh, group phase is a joke with everyone and their mother advancing, most interesting games are those between teams that are likely to finish 3rd or 4th respectively.

fucking uefa watered this cup down so much it's now worse than the WC

>t. not from Sevilla

>Theo Walcott
>(Arsenal)
Goddamnit!

>8 years from now theo will still be on the england team

>Amos
first team gk for bolton
>Threlfall
free agent
>Hoyte
sub for barnet
>Richards
piece of shit for villa
>Hutchinson
sheffield wednesday
>Parrett
stevenage
>Johnson
full JUST and quit football years ago
>Henry
starter for wolves
>Walcott
arseshit
>Baxter
free agent
>Sinclair
villa shit

>stepinski

Stop being a faggot. Having 6 teams or whatever you want in a tournament means there is no glory in winning it all. Tournaments in sports back in the days were always meme tournaments as there were often only 3-6 countries competing regardless of sport

well, tbf most of the team hadn't made their debut yet
England's squad is really really young

why do they cross there legs like that?

>Salamon over Pazdalinho
>Fabjański over Szczęsny
>Warzywniak, Linetty and Peszko in even as doubles
>Jodła not in

They want to cast out IS

Zielinski is painfully out of role

Nice strawman, if my team was garbage I'd probably defend it too; as a matter of fact the EC was a competition of reasonable quality before. Now we've gotten to the point where group stage matches are almost inconsequential. 16 teams were just right, look at the 2012 groups and compare them to what we have now.

Yes, Mariusz Stepinski

Used to play for Nürnberg in his youth, before going back to Poland and scoring 15 goals for a meme team this season.

Probably gonna leave for a stronger league again after the Euros (especially if he gets some playtime)

>Diarra

true, but alot of these guys hadn't made their debuts for their clubs either. threlfall was on loan at fucking hereford united when this was published for example. it looks like they just found player names from big club academies and picked them at random.

Any good public viewing places in Munich where I can brag with my unmatched football knowledge and make lots and lots of new friends and find myself a gf and live a happy life ever after?

>implying at any point there will be an England team where all players have been playing for 9 years

>unironically wanting to play Pazdan after his shitshow against Netherlands
>wanting to play Jodlowiec

delusional Legia fan detected

But I agree we could just as well play Szczesny.
The GK position is the least of our problems, but Nawalka seems to prefer Fabianski

What do you mean?

We have great teams. Albania and NI are the only semi bad team but they are still good enough to win vs a top team on a very lucky and good day

We have no San Marinos or Maltas.

And you supporters of the supposed top teams (England, France, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium) are underrating the rest like crazy.

Wales, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Russia, Croatia could all BTFO of the top teams
We beat France 2-0 during the last Euros.

well, i have no idea who any of these guys are
only Ben Amos but just because he has a funny name and Richards because he flopped at Fiorentina

this cup is for Isreal's

he's way too offensive to play as a DM/playmaker in a 4-2-3-1
he'd fare much better as AC/RW

Why isn't there an international team league competition?

There will be one

When and how?

Pazdan is solid as long as he has someone who calms his tits and he can rely on backing him up.
Whatever the whole defence was doing the last game wasn't either responsible or well thought out. It wasn't only Pazdan.
That being said, Krycho is a necessity right now and, I think, Jodła could help a great deal too.
Anyway, they better make it out the groups, no matter who's going to start them games.

Which team wins on Away Goals?

All teams are away so all their goals count double except for France.

European League of Nations (or something). Heard this rumour some time ago.
Along the Golden CHampions League (or whatever meme UEFA wants to push - basically only the toppest of the top European clubs elite circlejerk league).

Norn iron and albania are not that bad either. They have a more fight and win approach to the game but under bad conditions (heavy rain) they could easily beat top teams. European top teams are not as superior as they used to be 10years ago. It is far more balanced nowadays.

not enough niggas

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Nations_League

But we already have a good enough AC/RW, while we lack good DMs next to Krychowiak

But I believe Zielinski will play a much more offensive role against N. Ireland in the first game.
But against Germany, we will need every defensive player we can get.

We will try to beat them as we did last time: through quick counter attacks, a good GK, a solid defense (which could be a problem this time) and a bit of luck

meh, I trust Salamon way more 2bh
He was pretty good whenever he got the chance.

>Krycho is a necessity right now
Absolutely.
Without him, we'll have no chance against Germany and probably even Ukraine

Oh.

>the 55 UEFA national teams will be divided into four divisions (called "Leagues"): 12 teams in League A, 12 teams in League B, 14 teams in League C, and 16 teams in League D. In the top division League A, teams will compete to become the UEFA Nations League champions. Teams will also compete for promotion and relegation to a higher or lower division. The UEFA Nations League will also be linked with UEFA Euro qualifying

Sounds good desu. I wonder how they will decide what division teams start in?

>mfw, USA wins a Euro before England does

>Belgium
>Top team
>with this coach
kekkered

Most likely uefa coefficient

>relegation

That system is made of cancer.

1-1 against Finland isnt 2 shabby

stop trying to force your Communist bullshit in the most meritocratic area of life

>using merit is bad
If we started this 10 years ago Belgium would never have been picked for the top 12.

Still, group stage matches are largely devalued now and I REALLY don't like the degree to which people overrate second rate teams such as Austria, Poland, Russia etc. I mean, there's probably going to be one or two upsets, but I expect a lot of these 'underdogs' to get blown the fuck out.

Here's an exhaustive list of teams I don't consider good: Albania, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Northern Ireland, Ukraine, Turkey, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Austria, Poland

That's a lot more teams than in 2012. Obviously, part of the appeal stems from smaller teams potentially upsetting the big guys, but I'm not partial to the idea of shoving a bunch of meme teams into the cup for the sole purpose of creating upset potential.

Idk, maybe these teams will turn out to be great, I just don't see them possessing the quality necessary to get past teams like France, Germany and Spain when it counts.

It would be excellent for banter. Genuinely scared of getting relegated, probably at the hands of Wales.

;_;

user, we do not stand any chance against Germany, you should know that.

BTW my biggest gripe with this squad (and the whole bullshit grouping) is that Rybus got injured out of the Euros.

;_;

Wir sind aber zumindest besser als Österreich.

Austria is honestly better than Italy and equally good as Portugal.

yeah i know this is your best formation
i'm just saying it's a pity to see such a promising and talented player "wasted" to some extent
maybe next tournament if Blaszczykowski doesn't return to being a starter in a relevant team he'll steal his place

anyway i'm rooting for you guys once we inevitably crash out, i'm looking forward to seeing based captain Glik leading you to glory

There's always hope.

And a draw would be pretty good also.

12 teams should advance past the group stage with the top 4 getting byes to the quarters, like in the NFL playoffs.

I admit this is a meme solution, but it's better than 3rd place teams advancing.

Thanks amico

Also, I'm 95% sure you will advance from the group stage.

The extra rest for those 4 teams would be an enormous factor in the quarters

I might be a little harsh on Austria as they at least have some results to show (although they also lost to Turkey and barely beat Malta); it's probably because you get so much hype even though you field players like Harnik and Okotie/Janko.
I assume you are polish in which case I agree. Poland should probably make the cut if the tournament was still 16 teams only.

>le foot

thank you i hope so too, even though we have a very tricky group
i don't see us getting past the RO16 anyway though

>that england feel

Good luck with the penalties, Antonio

A draw with Germany on the second game would set us up clear for the semis.
The thing is, if the NT concentrates on trying to win against Krauts, we're fucked because we won't get enough focus/power to go thru the other games. I say, forget Germany and demolish Ukraine and the Irish. Save up energy to go out the groups and as far as possible.
We gotta be smart about it, not prideful.

>Ireland
>don't consider us good
>take 4 points off you

Hans never learns

WC literally used this format from 1986 to 1994.

>teams getting extra rest because they got a piss easy group and so did a little better
This is never a good thing.

>losing to 2016 netherlands

You're doomed from the start mate

>I don't care, can't wait for REAL football to come back
>more teams? pssh... change it back to less matches, who wants to watch football anyway?

Who cares, IS will bomb a stadium and the tourney wont even be finished when thousands die.

Smart move to not qualify and protect your team and supporters from terrorism.

>a champion can be determined with a tie

>implying towelheads aren't going to target TdF instead

No it can't.

a champions is determined over 38 games or a few less depending on how dominant the team was

>dat damage control

>Kruijswijk about to win the tdf when he gets allahu akhbard

>Sinclair
:DDDD

But he was at Giro, could he start TdF too?
Is he a doper?

Come to think of it, he'll probably skip tdf and goto the olympics

awful, isn't it

youtube.com/watch?v=D7miZfHITnc

>that guy on the right who doesn't cross his legs the same way as the others

anyway, that still better than when the first row bend over to give their ass to the 2nd row