Adam Johnson

is there anyone from the uk who would order this kit for me and then send it to me? they only have weird payment methods (mastercard / visa etc.) and I'm not able to order anything from the Sunderland store

I would pay for shipping, I think that's clear

why do you want to wear the shirt of a PAEDOPHILE?

>weird payment methods
>mastercard / visa etc

>not number 15

op is an edgy teenager, what do you expect

I'm 21 and I don't have a credit card, and Johnson is one of my fav players, what's edgy about that

>21 and doesn't have a credit card or debit visa of some sort

Why do I still come here

what the fuck man where do you keep your money?

Mummys pockets, where else?

How do you pay for RuneScape membership lad?

American living in Germany reporting in.

Even adult Germans don't have credit cards because they're literally afraid of them. They don't understand how they work, so everyone carries around a bank card, but 99% of shit is done in cash here.

Germans are afraid of any conceptual chance of their "identity" being stolen, and they think that credit cards are a means to get their shit taken. These people literally buy insurance specifically in case they knock over a shelf at the grocery store. They'd fucking insure against their shadow if there was ever sun in Germany.

>Doesn't trust credit cards
>Buys insurance

Kek I thought Germans were smart?

Allianz Arena makes sense now

a fucking bank account? I don't know one person who owns a credit card, why is that so hard to understand for brits and amerifats?

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION DUE TO FREE SPEECH UNDER THE EUROPEAN MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE AND CENSORSHIP]

Literally every other country in the world uses credit cards, Sebastian.

ah overlooked your comment. this.
but it's not that they don't understand how that works, we just don't need it.

But literally 10 posts up user complains about needing a visa card to make a purchase

As much of a hard-on the Germans have for banking security, it's astonishing they don't want to use credit cards for online purchases, instead using Paypal that's tied to their bank account with direct debit as if that's somehow safer.

I'm that user
But yeah you're right

>so everyone carries around a bank card
What's the difference with a credit card? I'm confused.

When I studied in Germany I worked in retail at Saturn for 1 month

it was the worst time in my life

every day some assholes would come in with 800-1400 euro bank notes to buy TV's like some assholes.

fucking backwards ass primitive country.

a bank card is a debit card. you can only spend what money you have in your bank account.

with a credit card, you can spend as much as you want, and then they send you a bill for what you've spent.

I got a credit card with my giro when I was 18 but yes there's tons of people here without them.

Why buy stuff on credit if you can buy something with your on money that is on your bank account?

Why pay a company to give you this credit, pay intrest if you have your own money?

>credit card
stop saying that, you only need a debit card.

it's hard to believe that one of the most normal things for a german can give someone from the US the worst time in his life

>with a credit card, you can spend as much as you want
Not always, if I try to spend more than what I have on my bank account with my credit card, it's not gonna work, the payment is gonna be refused.

>having a credit card
someone is rubbing their hands together at you somewhere

Credit cards are useful for buying stuff that you won't get until in the future like holidays and stuff. Means you're protected if the company goes under

>What are Jews using their guilt

C'mon now

>Doesn't own a credit card
>None of his friends do
>his favorite player is a god damn peado

So why did you grope those girls in Cologne, Ahmed?

that's not a credit card you silly frog

Even if it says credit card it usually means you can still use your debit card. My card is Visa Debit and it works anywhere. Visa doesn't automatically mean credit card