FIFA Corruption Scandal

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/03/blatter-valcke-and-kattner-awarded-themselves-55m-in-bonuses-say-fifa-lawyers

It just keeps getting worse

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10356788
twitter.com/AnonBabble

£55,000,000 over three years between three.

>all of the FIFA rats no turning on their masters to try and save face before the corruption resumes

Bonuses like that aren't technically illegal

and he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for those meddling americans

You know what set this all in motion? Bill Clinton lobbied really hard for the 2022 World Cup, and when he found out it was rigged, he went into a rage at being humiliated. Days later, the FBI was on the case, since the Clintons are absolute sociopaths about this sort of thing.

FIFA messed with the wrong hillbilly tbqh.

>when he found out it was rigged, he went into a rage at being humiliated
lel nice piece of fan fiction

clinton and the rest of amerifats were butthurt because they paid their bribe like everybody else did, and like they previously did for the 94 wc, and then found out it was not enough and fifa had richer and better plans. The usa was cucked by qatar in front of the whole world and usa's fragile and oversized ego couldn't take it

>Sepp Blatter will die before being brought to justice

It's Jimmy Savile all over again

strawpoll.me/10356788
strawpoll.me/10356788
strawpoll.me/10356788
strawpoll.me/10356788

Now you done it, Spain... You're gonna trigger the US and make them shitspost because you humiliated them with this post.

That's how I see it too. It is fucked that Qatar is going to host it though.

Inb4 latin americans and south europeans defending FIFA

Guess I was too late

He's over 80. At this point being brought to justice would entail him spending the rest of his life in whatever alpine lodge he has listed as his main residence.

Do you think Blatter still believes he's in the right?

He's such an odious little worm.

I'd like to see him extradited to the US.

I think he's a psychopath who's just happy about the fact that he got such a great life. I just hope I don't end up that amoral but I probably will in some way.

>Do you think Blatter still believes he's in the right?
nah, he's never believed it. He's a corruptfag that got caught and will never admit to anything

>Infantino has been in power for 3 fucking months
>no host elections have been held yet
>no major tournaments have been held yet
>he has already stolen millions of $$$ from the organization
Germany, Italy, France, I think it's time to annex these mountain jews already.

Everyone knew for so long the organisation was corrupt from the top down, so how come it too so long for this to happen, this shit was going on for years?

It's embarrassing.

Platini wasn't that bad finally, he just claim 2 millions for a work he had done.
>now you know Blatter who talked shit in Platini's back hijacked 80 millions

What the fuck do they do at fifa? Must be the easiest job in the world - piggybacking football's success while doing nothing themselves.

The hardest thing they probably have to do is count the ballon d'or votes and explain to some countries that Michael Owen doesn't play anymore

>Everyone
lol most people still believe that athletes never use drugs and politicians are honest

sorry but I heard this fagboy speak 10 years ago with his pseudo french-german accent and knew he was corrupt as fuck

I've always thought the same. Just one huge unneeded bureaucracy where all the fat cats at the top take bribes from poor nations. Blatter is the biggest cunt of the lot. He knew exactly what he was doing and thought he was untouchable.

hey man, traveling the world and taking bribes and hiding dirty money is hard work