BILL BURR BLOWS Sup Forums THE FUCK OUT

>Fantasy sports leagues are for geeks. I can't stand them they have ruined sports talk in a bar.
>"you see the vikings won?"
>"hurrr oh yeah I have that guy on my fantasy team!!!!"
>"really you fuck"

>I don't listen to any of those ranting raving lunatics at E!SPN has now
>why has every show become 2 people screaming at each other? And why do you guys hype things up to such a ridiculous level?
>like when the pats where 6-0 and you guys where saying IS THIS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER!? Despite the fact the colts were 13-0 last season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHT13HSZbz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So he's basically stealing Jim Florentine's bit on fantasy football?

At first I liked Bill Burr because he wouldn't be so PG. But now I noticed that he just rants but he's neither funny nor intelligent.

>bill burr
>funny
pick uno

He also married a nigger, let's not forget that either.

Literally who?

I don't think it's a bit for either guy....they're both speaking extemporaneously in front of a microphone. Florentine was asked to repeat his statements on O and J show, so that makes us think of it as a bit.

You niggas mad

She's the reason I completely stopped listening to the podcast. When she's on I cringe

She's not on that often. And I like when he does everything he can to get her mad.

nothing wrong with marrying a qt negress, problem is she's ugly as hell and completely crazy.

the inevitable fate of a comedian really.
Over time they degrade into someone that just rants.

This even applies to comedy shows like South Park desu. They went from having funny well designed shows, to just commenting on politics/society endlessly.
Instead of Cartman getting anal probes, now we get Cartman using the name "washington redskins" or such episodes.

Comedians are the same, funny until they run out of real material, then they just become commentators on really obvious current events and no longer funny.

I think thats why Bill Hicks is so immortalized, he just fucking died before people could get too tired of him or before he completely ran out of material. Early death is a blessing in disguise for a comedian's legacy.

It sucks when she's on for sure cause she's so liberal. I keep listening when she's on cause burr puts her in her place and then she gets all quiet and changes the conversation

You just know they are all about "massa-slave play"

It's also why Louis CK chooses to go the art film and absurdist routes.

I enjoy his angry rants though

it works for bill because ranting was always his style of stand-up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHT13HSZbz0

I kept reading on Sup Forums about how funny the guy was and when I finally decided listen to his stuff I never laughed once. He's overrated

wow i comedian ranting about things he doesn't like i'll never

>I could've just told him I'm a comedian with a sold out show but I'm a dick and want to see where this goes
>LETS SEE WHERE THIS FUCKING GOOES
>Half wanted to hit myself by this point so I'm looking around for the button
Fucking classic burr. Devilish as fuck

One name:

PATRICE
O'
NEAL

Nah, rant comedy became its own thing in the 90's with guys like George Carlin and Dennis Miller leading the way. It's just become the style of choice for the guys who got their feet wet in that era. Plus nothing strikingly new has come along since then. I'm sure with the way things are going, some for of standup routine based around meme culture will eventually develop, or standup itself will just become a dead medium.

I don't really care. I'm pretty racist but I have some friends with black gfs and it doesn't bother me.

Fantasy football has basically killed off the nfl

90% of his shit is commentating on politics and society, subjects that he knows nothing about, but because he speaks with an authoratative tone the beta cucks known as o&a gargle his cock and balls. he's dumb as shit

I tried but I failed guess I am not smart to understand his comedy.

>tfw the biggest problem in the universe podcast ended last week

at least pardon my take seems to be gaining steam, though.

THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYONE