WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

WILL GRIGG'S ON FIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtaYjIkqS1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's shit and you will finish 4th in your group with 0 points.

>implying he won't lead norn iron to euro glory and the leeds to the premier league next season

Hyped for this meme finishing when he fails to score in 17 in the Championship and is bunged off for a 3 goals in 21 spell at mid-table League One jobbers Sheffield United next season.

>being this terrified

Based Romanian.

I'll laugh so hard when Lewy slots 4 past your keeper

>lewy
What part of poland are you from m8?

Implying anyone from Norn Iron will be sober enough to care about your opinion Yank. This is their first time at the Euros and will be fucking drunk, I hope to have a few drinks with them if they're not in a "let's kill those Welsh sheepshaggers mood."

Kielce
If you are anything like Republic of Ireland fans you will surely get along just fine.

We really aren't. We aren't as "fenian-y" as the Republic, don't get me wrong I don't like the English but I'm not gonna support a bloody war against them by a terrorist group.

Why don't you go home?

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOO OHHH OOOOME?

LEECHING POLAK WANKER

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME?

>2016
>Not believing in Meme Magic

We're coming 3rd after beating Ukraine and getting through as a best placed 3rd placed team.

will kyle lafferty be starting? literally the only Northern Ireland player i know

>tfw you've finished work for a month and are off to the euros with tickets for all 3 GAWA games

probably

Best chant of the season

youtube.com/watch?v=UtaYjIkqS1A

Steven Davis?
Jonny Evans?

>Robert "I need one trillion chances put on a fucking plate by some of the best players in the world to be able to score 1 goal" Lewandoski
>Getting past the rock solid defence of Norn Iron

Go back to Poland you filthy cunt.

I'm on short holiday visiting somebody. I go back Monday

I'd be okay with that happening.

Leeds? I wish

Will Grigg will sign for Leicester this transfer window