Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/738838865184755714
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzvQCbdAIZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mou
>ibra
>pooney
>giggs
Holy shit, could your team have any more cunts? Who's next, John Terry?

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/738838865184755714

we're bigger than /trans/

>Chasing after a 34 year old
>Poonited

Remember when Fergie himself stated that they don't usually target old players and were infact extremely glad to get rid of a then 29 year old Jaap Stam for the massive sum that Lazio was willing to pay.

Could be Interesting....

This will not end well

Rafa Marquez

>34 year old
>joining a Europa League Team
>The one trophy he is missing of any worth is the CL

Why? Spurs, Lester, Arsenal and City are all crying out for striker backups and he goes to there? If it wasn't already confirmed to be Mouyes in charge, I would have though tthis was a Van Laal signing.

>john terry
>a cunt

>>>reddit

BANTER
A
N
T
E
R

serious?

>2016/17 confirmed for GOAT season

just relegate my shit up senpai

United are a joke club
Fergie masked just how awful the management are
Next Leeds

>Mou and Zlatan ganging up on Pep

This is wonderful

I don't think Ibrahimovic is gonna work as a 9 in the EPL. And it might damage his reputation. Just call it a day, Zlatan.

ABUs on suicide watch

do managers really have that power over signings in england? isn't it the board in charge of signings?

As someone who has supported Man United since he was young, I believe that this is a bad move. We are a big club and should be signing world class players such as ronaldo, messi, hummels and pogba. this is my preferred formation with the signing mourinho should be making:
--------------------de gea----------------
-alaba-hummels-boateng---shaw
-------------rooney---pogba-----------
--griezmann-----messi------ronaldo
---------------aubemayang-------------

Rashford/Martial will be the 9 with Ibra as second striker. Could work.

>no Pulisic
INTO THE TRASH

He's world class, but he's not world class world class if you know what I mean? this is man united you know?

He is literally 35. This isn't envy, this is now genuine human compassionate concern for Man U's well being now.

Why would a club like Man U risk it when they have the wherewithal to buy literally any player available?

No transfer fee so relatively little financial risk, even considering wages

Exactly just that. Even if it's a free transfer..... why waste that position on the squad?

...........Unless he's going to serve as little more than a bench ornament who gets very little, token play time.

stop sperging about age
he just had his best season ever

he is a cunt though.

>Poo $hit Gay
>Ligue Une

superlative wew la

>waste a position on the squad
>literally scored 50 goals last season
EPIC

United are the only team retarded/desperate enough to pay 300k a week to a meme

look at these butthurt ABUs ITT

incredible

DELETE THIS

ABU-bros, what the fuck do we do!?!?!?!?

It's to sell shirts obvs

>Ibra's play style will allow him another 3 good years or so
>signs extension after this year
>United win CL next year

Didn't he win a CL with Inter?

too many exclamation marks lad, gives the game away. try again.

[spoiler]He was at Barca then........ he'd been traded for Eto'o and some money[/spoiler]

Oh yeah, what a retarded deal that was.

sorry ABU-bro... i'm just terrified...

>calling other anons ABU-bros
I've never seen such a terrible false-flag before. I swear, the stupid fucking ABU meme is just a giant trick by ManU fans to make themselves look like victims.

Icardi

>ABU-bro
also gives the game away. you're fucking shit at this false flag business tbf lad. think you're a bit thick desu

Reminder

Hes a 35 yr old that just had a 38 goal + 13 assists season.

Lacazette, Ben Arfa, Cavani, Di Maria etc had about half his goals and assists.

His goals and assists will be fewer in numbers in Premier League since teams are better on average, but he will still be a good player considering hes a free signing, a bosman

DELETE THIS NOOOOO

I'm crying...

It's over bro, we've lost

Soon as you use the word bro no one believes you lad. samefagging doesn't make it more plausible t b h

If two same numbers he flops and gets injured

why didn't those tags work?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzvQCbdAIZ

Britcucks need to shut up

>Hes a 35 yr old that just had a 38 goal + 13 assists season.
against league one level opposition. literally sub championship tier. a 35 year old striker has never owned the prem, ever. he'll have some good moments but i'm not expecting him to pull up any trees because he's physically incapable now tbph

>physically incapable now
kek

great vid lad. taught me a lot. top quality post.

> a 35 year old striker has never owned the prem, ever.
Nobody except for delusional United fanboys would expect that either. But he's a decent alternative considering the strikers that are in the market now.

remind me who the last 35 year old striker to kill it in the prem was lad.

United's top scorer in 2000-01

>binning rashford for a past it old meme
Ayyy

>on a free
>52 goals and 16 assists in all comps last season
>led Ligue 1 in goals
>in ESPN's most famous athletes, he is ranked # 21 right ahead of Luis Suarez giving United two on the top 25 most recognizable athletes in the World
>ON A FREE

are ABUs seriously this butt hurt. There is no reason not to sign him. Financially he is a positive because of his image, goal wise he will boost the team, he will put in effort because he wants the league to complete his career and there is a lot the younger players like rashford can learn from him. Probably one of the smartest transfers you'll see this season

do you REALLY think he will have problems with Huth or Ogbonna or Skrtel or Kompany? kek
EPL defenders versus Ibra will have a hard time on their knees, ingesting litres of Ibra's cum

This
How could people forget based teddy

Remember when we used to judge signings based on their skill rather than marketing potential?

bollocks, i'll suck that one up and admit defeat then, didn't realise based ted was that old back then desu

You would have been in the trenches around then, eh grandpa?

>Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea will join Real Madrid in the next few days, according to Spanish newspaper AS.

>They claim the 25-year-old, who signed a new deal with United last summer after a move to Real fell through, can leave for about £38m (50m euros)... but only if the deal is done by 15 June.

>The newspaper also claim Real will owe De Gea almost £8.5m compensation if they do not sign him, because of a private agreement.

HAHAHAHAHA

>MANURE

spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums

>‘I know how all this works, but what I think is disrespectful is when people start making out that it’s something I have said. I’ve got three more years on my contract with Manchester United and the desire to win more titles here.’
Try harder ABU

>twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/738838865184755714
DARMIAN FUCKING HELL

>mou at United
>mendes both De Gea and Mous agent
>letting De Gea go to a competitor

NOPE

everyone loves racist teddy
except andy cole

>Winning is United's, Jose's and my philosophy.
>We can make a great team and I welcome him.
epic

Hes more skilled than your entire roster though

> + Best freekicks in the world (ok, one of the best)
> + Very good target player
> + Very good passer
> + Good goalscorer
> + Good headplay
> + Good penalty shooter
> + Extremely strong, very good at holding and controlling the ball
> + Insane work ethic and confidence
> + Good for marketing/financial aspects
> + Free signing
> + 1 year contract
> - Slower now than when he was younger
> - Doesnt seem to dribble quite as much and good because dribbling away from your opponent requires speed and quick feet

How is it possible to complain about this signing? Pooney is more washed up than Ibra is.

Hello Ibra.

>38 goals
>17 were penalties

I mad that stat up but this is the internet and i'm 100% confident he's gonna be shit in England.

he scored 7 penalties for PSG, 5 in ligue 1 and 2 in the french cup

Real Madrid won't play Europa League next year

UEFA Champions League Final.
Manchester City - Manchester United
Kek - Mou

Everyone back to /r/liverpoolfc to figure out a strategy.

First Goatse turns us down because we are a step down, then QTinho gets a big offer to leave, and now United are pulling in World Class Superstars! Carra help us, la!

>i-it's bad business for Man United to sign a player who's just scored 40+ goals... on a free

hahahaha ABUs

>people go to Arsenal to win trophies
Nice one.

He gona tear it up in europa league?

Didnt Ibra score 50 goals for PSG this season? Even if you half that, it woulf still be a very good season.

Yep. 50 goals and 19 assists.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, he's coming off his statistically best season ever, but it's difficult to gauge him given Ligue UHN is garbage and he was ok at best in UCL.

I already told you I made it up, crumb.

>250k a week for a 35 year old who's never performed on the big stage and been a consistent choker in the CL and international tournaments

Hilarious, Manure just continue to sink. No surprise the only people who defend this are Swedes and Man U fans.

Oh well, at least I'll get to laugh at both hook nose and Manure next season

He has performed for our national team, he's been great and is the all time goal scoring leader.

Most recent example was when he rekt Denmark last autmn and sent us to the Euro 2016. He scored 3 of our 4 goals against Denmark.

The new Falcao

Hi.

Dont forget that hes also a meme-master.

t. Spurs fan

He's going to get so fucked after years of playing in Ligue 1 and also being old as hell

What's hilarious is after 3 years of people just like you making endless ZLATAN IS GOAT and posting videos of all the amazing goals he scores EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. that you are now the ones saying he's shit and past it and a flop and can't hack it and blah blah blah blah.

Pathetic t.b.h. How embarrassing for you to completely reverse your position overnight. Hope you enjoy getting dicked by him next season m8.

>Free transfer
>Just scored 50 goals

Say what you like, but that's amazing business.

signing a glorified Andy Carroll to a team that already has no pace whatsoever makes zero sense

Martial is the fastest player in the league.
Rashford is 0.7km per hour slower than him.
Shaw is probably up on that level too.
Depay is fast as fuck, even if he has been awful in his first year.

The butthurt ITT and in general is brilliant. ABUs are truly MAD AS FUCK about this. And the butthurt is just starting.

Can't wait to see Zlatan's antics on the pitch, combined with Mourinho's antics off the pitch. Holy shit. I'm hard just thinking about the butt-devastation it will cause to ABUs.

ABUs your boys took a hell of a beating today!!!!!!!!

this is what makes it even better
it's a player 90% of them are confirmed for wanking over for the past 10 years and now they get to see him in a united shirt, winding up players and managers from their club and styling all over them

ABU is a hell of a disease

I think you've been playing too much fifa