;__;7

Mods better give him a fucking sticky if it happens

>I was alive to see both Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier die

Fuck this gay Earth

If any athlete deserves his own sticky it would be Ali

>implying that you could do stuff to anything or anyone
>can't even fuck itself

G.O.A.T. KEK

Yeah whatever. Just tell your mom that i left the money on the nightstand.

It's not like anyone here even remembers him boxing. I agree that it's a big deal, but I don't know, it happens. I remember I had to do a report in second or third grade on a black person for le black history month and I chose Muhammad Ali, I don't really know why lol

No of course not because I'm not 55 years old, but from someone that grew up in a boxing family instead watching Saturday morning cartoons we would always watch boxing. I literally grew up watching and participating in boxing so to me it is absolutely a huge deal more so than a vast majority of people in their early 20's like me.

it's for the best at this stage

this

pull the damn plug

Hey cumguzzler. tell your mom the baby isn't mine and tell your whore sister to get a job, their head game is getting weak. Your dad should've ejaculated you into a toilet. Too bad he felt sorry for you.

I grew up watching boxing too. My dad was way into boxing like obsessively. Bought the pay per views, watched all those 'Friday Night Fights' on ESPN2 and all that, and even wrote into boxing magazines, but I wasn't as into as he was, though I did and still do like it. I'm just saying that unfortunately most people here don't care so I don't see it becoming a big deal

I can see that, but I think he's a big enough sports icon internationally where it wouldn't be pointless. That said though his death is going to be a media storm.

neither is his

hehehe

>draft-dodging left wing leech finally dying

Good riddance.

not sure why i kekd that hard

>I remember I had to do a report in second or third grade on a black person for le black history month and I chose Muhammad Ali, I don't really know why lol
are you me?

Deathwatch sticky when?

thread theme

youtu.be/ySwO4PoxXsc?t=4

Fuck that, hook the sonofabitch up to a generator and have him light the torch for the Rio Olympics. I don't care if they have to carry the bag of bones up the stairs drool leaking from his mouth and a completely bewildered, cross-eyed look on his face, make it happen.

>I done handcuffed lightnin' and throw thunder in jail
Just fuck it up famm, fuck it all up

KEK