Le team that never fell to the second division

>le team that never fell to the second division

Other urls found in this thread:

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2010/10/blatter-reconhece-que-fifa-errou-na-organizacao-do-mundial-de-2000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello?

whadup boi

Why are there so many based Brazilian skateboarders lads?

>le Bruno Cortez

Because bunda is the same on both legs

the team with the most relegations

le kaká

we actually won against benfica in the eusebio cup

Literally who?

>most relegated
>not palmeiras

e ai blza?

lel talk to me when u have more libertadores tha ceni

literally who

IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
E IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO

That's pre-season for us. Not insanely surprinsing

>Torres

>being relegated while your rival is the champion

Serious question for brs: why the fuck is the calendar so tight? It doesn't make any sense

What does the 'E' mean?

Empates = Draws

Empates

because every place that should be a culture center or music school for youngsters is a skate lane instead.

and I mean literally. they 'cut costs' doing that.

roughly every urban district has a skate lane and/or a futsal court.

>not vasco

talk to me when you have a loyal fanbase

federation is retarded and will say no to changes for the sake of exerting authority.

talk to me when you are done paying the stadium lula gave it to you

>the biggest in brazil was relegated when we where champions weeeeee
interesting how you look into that as an achievement

I've seen you before. Why Vitória, bro?

not willing to sit a 5~7 year silent hiatus to be honest. I'll keep telling you however I want, I guess.

>biggest in brazil
>only one libertadores alredy played in the second division and never won an sul-americana
please dont make me laugh palmeiras is bigger than you

>5-7 years
>more like 10-15

Fuckin' Viáfara, man

2 (two) Club World Cups tho.

>I have to pick a biased criteria when evaluating a club so I can diminish a rival and inflate my notion of self-worth at the same time.
I mean, why would you need it? It's almost as if you knew, deep inside, that besides being the team who won the most modern titles in brazil, you're not the biggest team. São Paulo is at most the third best.

yeah.. sure. keep telling yourself that. how'sportugal, clerson?

>more like 10-15
if they wish use the stadium revenue they'll have to pay for longer, yes.
in the current model they'll have to pay it for 5~7 years.

>he's so mad he can't quote properly

it's the mr. 'i'm so upset I can't type or proof-read' at it again.

yeah sure. "third best"

If tomorrow a jap team wins the CWC as hosts, no one will say a word about it.

why? because they don't have an agenda to push, a team to try to demoralize.

brazilian people are so jealous it's ridiculous.

Only Corinthians fans believe they were World Champions in 2000. Get over it, that Club World Cup is a farce.

I'm sorry, it was my fault, I should've said third biggest.
Though you could be more reasonable and courteously understand what's behind a double entendre or an incoherence.

My fault again, can't ask that from a dumb person.

Mundial without Libertadores.... fucking ridiculous

Must i remind you that corinthians spent 100 years being a "homeless" team without libertadores and only got "big" after the government help them?
>inb4 muh são jorge

Corinthians was qualified as champions of the host nation. It's perfectly understandable.

Once we were fairly qualified, won fairly against the top clubs and also a final, anyone can arrive at the conclusion that it's been won fairly.

It's so ridiculous what people do to Corinthians, the denial they force.
You look at how unreasonable they behave, simply because they dislike the club.
Then you look at politics, how the patterns repeat. How they won't offer a base level of reason to judge decisions, but rather rivalry, name calling and hatred.

I don't wish to talk to you long if all you are going to do is repeat yourself, or make me repeat myself.

Corinthians always had a stadium. It got deprecated fast. It wasn't homeless for a 100 years, my dishonest friend.

And if it were for the amount of help from both government (in form of debt renegotiation and reduction) and TVs, Flamengo would be the dominant team of Brazil, not Corinthians.

>won fairly
tied against real madrid. and won vasco in the penalties
>won fairly
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2010/10/blatter-reconhece-que-fifa-errou-na-organizacao-do-mundial-de-2000.html

sorry. I meant 'advanced'.

as I said, reasoning is a luxury imbeciles offer only to people they like.
one could easily understand what I meant to say.

otherwise, you'll have to deal with a semantics robot.

>são jorge
>a stadium
please dont make me laugh. the stadium was so disgusting you prefered to play in pacaembu

the president of your beloved FIFA said it globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2010/10/blatter-reconhece-que-fifa-errou-na-organizacao-do-mundial-de-2000.html

we didn't prefer to play at pacaembu, we were forced to play outside our home because it was a dated stadium. it didn't offer minimum requirements, because as I said, it got deprecated fast. the team was modest and couldn't invest in the stadium.

and as I said, having to repeat myself is my cue to leave.

são jorge was forever used as a CT never saw corinthians playing in there they used morumbi or pacaembu. is loke the flamengo's gávia is a ridiculous stadium

poodle detected

>palmeiras + corinthians
>2 mundiais