Atlanta Braves @ LA Dodgers MLB Game-Thread

Come on in, boys

>don't usually watch dodgers games on SNLA
>game is simulcast in Canada with the SNLA feed
>get to hear vin scully

Jesus, does this guy ramble like this all the time. Its ridiculous

I swapped to the braves feed for that reason

Occasional reminder that the only team in the NL West (and the only team in California) not good enough to win a pennant in 27 years is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Why is this thread so dead?

Fuck. Tie game.

Where did all the Dodger fans go?

I don't know about Dodgersfags on Sup Forums but Braves threads are always dead on Fridays nights no matter how the team is doing.

to the morgue with the team's offense

>krol warming up

good luck ATL

SEAGER!!!

few are left thanks to TWC jews

Nice crowd. Turner field is completely dead compared to this

Glad to see someone save my pic :)

I'll never show up on a 100+ degree day at Dodgers Stadium again. The elevation while being surrounded by a stadium of thousands is too much.

Upton, Jr. just stole home and this guys reaction urged me to make my first gif...did I succeed?

It been 100+ in LA?

Kinda small. But I have no idea how to make them so you are one up on me.

It was today, 103 where I live. It's just barely cooling down right now, might explain all the dingers at the game so far

>white background
>not transparent

You never went to a game at the old Arlington Stadium (Texas Rangers) in early August. Would still be 104+ humidity in the 7th inning of a night game!

Yer fuckin out!
Nigga

Ive been to new Arlington in July. But it wasn't too hot. Like 95 or so.

>You never went to a game at the old Arlington Stadium (Texas Rangers) in early August. Would still be 104+ humidity in the 7th inning of a night game!

You're a stronger man than I am, I just can't handle the heat. Middle of the day at 100 with the high elevation, old people were passing out left and right at Dodgers Stadium.

"New" Arlington will be gone in 2023 already. Will be replaced by a stadium with the same kind of look but with a retractable roof. The City of Arlington just approved it last month.

Dodgers win

Didn't know that. Might be cool.

Nice pitch

How are you guys dealing with the heat?

Liquor

based seager

fuck this

HOLY SHIT SEAGOAT

OK I hate the dodgers but that kid can swing a bat

seaGOAT

Corey is who Joc wishes he was.

gg bravesbros