Post how much you care about soccer in this thread

post how much you care about soccer in this thread

me: don't care at all

I have watched and played soccer almost all my life, so I'd say 7/10

CHI

i care about as much about soccer as the average american does about his weight and health

did we lose the world cup again?

fucking landon what do we pay you for

i like international soccer. i don't care enough to follow the leagues.

This same shit joke In 3 different threads with different names.
>(You) right now.

I don't really care about it that much.

But it's the only sport I really pay attention to desu

I actively scorn soccer. I'm glad to see America's teams lose so that the American soccer meme can die.

this. I love this country, but we shouldn't have a soccer team. Let the spics and europoors have their shitty game.

>americans

>W-w-we don't c-care about t-this sp-sp-sport either w-w-way

I'm a sports fan in general, and I mildly like soccer, but mostly the extra stuff surrounding it, the actual sport itself isn't my favorite. But I kind of enjoy it. I also have no expectations of the American team, so anything good that happens is just a bonus. It doesn't really effect me negatively if we lose. It's the rest of the worl's game afterall, not ours

So I'd say 5/10

>every day the same post
>look we totally don't care
Just stay in your threads you faggots seriously need to get banned.

Why does it make you so angry tho...

You do know soccer isn't as big of a deal in the US right?

europoors are so mad that we don't even know there is a soccer game on today until we see posts about it on Sup Forums afterwards

>Why does it make you so angry tho...
>You do know soccer isn't as big of a deal in the US right?
Are you serious ? Like for a real ? The reason Euros and south Americans are pissed because we don't open tons of threads about American Football,Basketball or Baseball and talk how shit it is in our eyes.Literally nobody gives a fuck that you have no interest in football.

...you guys do though...

>come into our thread
>"b-but we don't care what you think!"

Tbqh I'd give up olympic hockey gold just for canada to play in the world cup

so much that it ruins my week on a regular basis

About as much as I care about curling

I only care when shitty countries like Brazil and the USA get completely BTFO on the soccer field.

> i dont't care about soccer
> i have to make a thread about it

Accept it ameribro. You and your whole nation are slowy being taken over by the best Sport ever created and you don't even notice. Subconciously you already want to name your first born son Kevin or Cristiano

>best Sport ever created
That would be Rugby though

Who's Kevin? Honestly asking

Kevin Großkreuz