NO STICKY FOR CRUYFF REEEEEEEEEE

NO STICKY FOR CRUYFF REEEEEEEEEE

Mohamed Ali was the Messi of boxing. Cruyff isn't even in the top 5 history footballers.

1. PELE
2. MARADONA
3. CRUYFF
4. RONALDO
5. MESSI

yes he is

Who?

¿Quien?

literally who fucking cares

The euros will see this you just wait you'll never get away with this mods

most overrated player of all time, not even top 5 OF HIS ERA
people mix managerial success with player ability

1. Messi
2. Pelé
3. Maradona.
4. Di Stefano.
5. Frank Beckenbauer.

We can just keep this thread bumped. Cruyff won't find peace completely, but this is the best we can do.
Fucking faggot mods.

>di fraudster
>frank memenbauer
might as well rate zidane and platini

>frank memenbauer
He won 3 Cl's,multiple league titles when bayern was nothing and got a Worldcup as a Player and Manager.And was very influential to his position fuck off hue.

literally who?

You literally cannot say that Cruyff was one of the best, most influential footballers ever. We should start a Cruyff general until he gets a sticky

I never contested that he is acclaimed or 'influential'.
He's just not that good of a player. He was byproduct of a system. Perhaps the greatest after Messi - which doesn't mean he isn't immensely talented, but regardless, a system byproduct.

ali is considered to be one of the greatest athletes of all time. if he doesn't deserve a sticky then no one does

He should have won the World Cup in 74 just like Netherlands should have won in 2010

literally who?

>not that good of a player

Has Zika gone to your head m8? Maybe you should rephrase that shit because he was an unreal player

>says the guy that didn't see him play regularly

> American sport culture

pls give Cruyff a sticky m8s

Well you can't if you don't know who he is.

HUE HUE HUE

>no Platini
>no Zidane

Fuck off

I didn't see Ali fight regularly nor did I see Pelè play regularly but I sure as hell rate them

>Americunts

Oh yeah, i forgot americans don't care about the best sport in the world nor its better players because they suck at it so they have to conform with their shitty rugby rip off.

>American culture

>Mad about Americans on an American website

Hue

>being this mad

>that flag
>no zidane
yea figures

Nigga,please don't let my flag trick you I am a Kraut.He literally was a leader of a Goat Generation and it is universially agreed that he was the most talented with Gerd Müller out of that Generation.He may talk shit now on Tv since he is old and does not take his meds but he was Goat as a defender.

how is being german supposed to provide you credibility?
to me your opinion is as worth as any other. Beckenbauer is a misplaced Alderweireld. He was lucky to play in a time in which physical preparation was precarious and pressing game was a mere idea. Had he needed to deal with strikers trying to tackle him hard every time he tried to go forward or distribute a pass, he'd find it very difficult.

And what I say applies to Pele as well.

One thing though: I trust that these old age players could adapt to the modern game and perform well. Which doesn't change the fact that they got it easy and shouldn't be compared, much less rated equally to the ones of today.

Today's average player would be a virtuoso back then, we improved a lot.

Messi is meaningless compared to Ali

I agree about the 74 World Cup, but the 2010 World Cup played out the way it should have. The Dutch were the 2nd best team in the world, Spain were better.

>mfw the lardzilian is almost as bad as the Americans

I was waiting for you to respond back so I could say I was only baiting, but it's 3 am here and I got to sleep. good night.

This thread must die, Cruyff must have justice

Sleep tight my hue friend

>Platini
Literally who?

>he may talk shit now
sadly I don't think he'll be talking any time soon

That is so horribly shooped

Why so mad, bro?

F

Cruyff deserved it, but Ali deserved it more
he was an undisputed GOAT

Quite literally who is this faggot?

Some muslim nigger who is known for punching people in the face gets a sticky and Cruyff who revolutionized the most beautiful sport in the world doesn't get one? This is a disgrace.

Fuck off muhammad

>Frank Beckenbauer.
>Frank

I remember when being retarded was a point of shame for people and not pride.

>most beautiful sport in the world

Ball is passed a couple of times, and then intercepted and/or slide kicked out of bounds.

Rinse and repeat until the final whistle (if we're lucky, we might a get a couple of shots on goal that sail 20 feet wide) at which point the score will likely be 0-0.

"""""""""""""beautiful"""""""""""""""

What did this poveryball player win that would justify knowing about him?

If he's from the Netherlands, then there's nothing of the sort, so he deserves obscurity.

1. Zidane
2. Platini
3. Best
4. Scholes
5. Benzema

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He was byproduct of a system

He created the system. It is called total football.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh hollandse school
He wasn't even a managerial genius.
Others had the same ideas before him and put them into action, see Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Lol who the fuck is this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>El quinto glande
>The guy that isn't even acknowledged by the club in which he made his non shit seasons (Juventus) besides a lucky volley kick (acknowledged by him) and only pushed up as a literal meme up by a pathetic, cancer media infested fanbase trying to convice themselves that they had something besides referees when they were getting Beckams, Raules, and Pajillas while their rivals were getting the best players of the world like Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Messi every year
>THAT. FUCKING. FLAG.
Inshallah, my muslim brother