If Muhammad ali

>if Muhammad ali
>Michael Jordan
>Lebron James
>and every professional athlete in America would've played soccer America would be the sole winner of every World Cup ever
>just like we've dominated every other sport and the olympics since their inception
>we just don't care enough about your shitty sport to actually put any effort in it
>prove me wrong
>protip: you can't.

stay mad eurocucks and spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBSC_World_Rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_League_World_Series#Championship_tally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Medalists
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqnw-nOinI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever fattie

The problem is, you guys only care about sports most people don't give a fuck about. Keep playing your "real sports", I am sure the rest of the world cares.

>be shit at rugby
>play american football
>be shit at cricket
>play baseball
>be shit at hockey
>play ice hockey
>be shit at football
>play basketball
>be shit at F1
>play nascar

yea that's why chad ocho cinco got cut from a practice squad huh

reminder that the US literally invented all these meme sports because they were scared of ever losing to england and the banter that would ensue

>implying baseball isn't popular in Japan, and most of south America and the caribbean
>implying basketball isn't popular everywhere in the world
>implying rugby isn't based on football

shut the fuck up

>implying rugby isn't based on football
sick bait my man

all correct

>play nascar

Don't worry user hand egg is dying because of CTE

I really hope you and your family gets deported you dirty traitor spic.

>all these assblasted huemonkeys and abbos thinking their opinion on sports matter
talk to me when your country wins more gold medals than mine.

All those guys are/were too tall to play soccer, dumb amerifat.

>not mentioning the Olympics and how America has dominated every event

>too tall to play soccer
kek. nice meme. go back to your zika huemonkey

The Olympics are a fucking joke. They are amateur "sports" and all you need to do is pump money into to win it.

At the the turn of the 21st century, Australia hosted the Olympics so >we wanted to be good at them. So we just pumped money into it and came 4th overall which for our population is really good. Now our government stopped caring, but the funding and >we are shit again. Brits did the same thing 4 years ago.

Why do you think the fucking Chinese, who are the most unathletic race on the planet, are so good at the Olympics but literally nothing fucking else?

>implying america didn't invent the one sport your country is good at

stay mad you fucking kangaroo fucking abbo

>olympics
>relevant

The olympics are literally a clusterfuck of stupid meaningless """sports""" that are not important enough to warrant their own competitions or viewerships outside of the olympics. Collecting gold medals is like collecting irrellevance sports. NZ has fucktons of rowing and cycling medals. Do we give a fuck about rowing and cycling? No! Because they're fucking weak shit sports

>all mentioned althetes are black
It's a black man‘s burden to make Murrica ““““good””” at any sport

Based statscunt

that's pretty common for eurocucks. the french national team is 98% african.

if all you needed in football was a team of big athletic nigs african countries would win every world cup, yet the furthest an african teams has ever gone was ghana in 2010 when they reached the quarter-finals

footy is popular around the world because just about anyone can play it with near minimal resources. you don't need the athletic advantages black people have as opposed to american football and basketball (though the tide is turning with the warriors)

M A R K
A
R
K

I agree

So going by individual sports

>#1 sport in world
USA is not elite at all, but has a national team in the WC and a domestic league
>#2 sport in the world
USA presence is non-existent.
>#3 sport in the world
USA dominates the WC and has the best domestic league by far

>implying baseball isn't popular in south America
What? Only Venezuela gives half a shit about baseball.

Basketball is well known and people like it, but nobody actually gives a shit.

Your comment about Rugby doesn't even deserve a response.

The truth in the end, my Amerifat friend, is that there's one sport that's king, and that's Football. Except if you live in Pakistan or India, then it's cricket. Everywhere else, football is the only sport people actually care about.

well football is american and we got the best teams. any american team can kick any chile teams ass real good

What about the women's US team absolutely dominating soccer

Tbh OP is probably right but america literally spends all of its time playing shitty irrelevant sports so we'll never actually find out.

Get proper rugby and cricket teams and make MLS less garbage, then we'll talk.

>>#3 sport in the world
>USA dominates the WC

Boreball has a WC?

>women's sports
It really doesn't matter at all and you should feel bad for thinking it does. Every women's team loses to high school boys. They are not the best athletes in the world

Yes, it does but there's not enough Dominican's to make baseball that popular. USA doesn't even win the baseball world cup because no MLB players play

FIBA and Eurohoop are things though

american youth coaches are their dads or their friend's dads.
If Muhammad Ali had chosen soccer he would be a shit player with no fundamentals but who can run fast on a straight line.

>wasting all these elite athletes on fucking soccer where manlets can be good

Kek.

KEK.

Don't do that pham

I was thinking he was implying it was basketball

Even rugby would nearly be bigger than boreball

>America would dominate soccer
>can't even lock down baseball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBSC_World_Rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_League_World_Series#Championship_tally

#2 sport in the world according to a lot of sources is basketball.

>tfw i'm an illegal brazilian immigrant in the US and all i do is get welfare checks and wreck these amerifats at the local sunday league

While I'm at it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Medalists

Dude you're an idiot. A couple things
Muhammad Ali had one of the fastest reaction times ever measured in history. Meaning he was insanely quick at reacting. Insanely fast feet, insane footwork, insane cardio. He was big fast, agile, reacted quacking had crazy hand eye coordination. He was faster than world champs 50 pounds less, plus the cardio. 6'3 220 lbs

He'd murder the average soccer player

Seriously. All the sports Britain invented and the world picks the faggot of the bunch to play.

hopefully Trump exterminates you instead of sending back.

>He'd murder the average soccer player
I'm sure he would, that's not the goal of the game though.

Same with the London olympics, Brit government spent way more money than usual and Team GB magically ends up having one of the best olympics its ever had.

America loves to brag about MUH OLYMPICS but fails to register that its people are so pathetic that its government was willing to pump millions and millions of dollars into meme, pointless, irrelevant sports just to beat Russia, like it means anything.

When you look at China and Russia spending huge money to dick wave at the olympics you can kinda laugh about it because they're backward, despotic countries. But when you see America being the other one of the big three "WE REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS" nations at the Olympics, its just sad.

>Even rugby would nearly be bigger than boreball

Not in gross numbers, not even close

Boreball is a significant sport in the USA, Japan and some meme countries like Venezuela and Cuba.

Rugby is the dominant sport in New Zealand and a niche sport in France, Australia and England.

If you're judging it by the number of countries that play it, then Field Hockey > Rugby. Kek.

>the thugby yawngue bogan inferiority complex strikes again!

Listen I know soccer fags are scared of contact of any kind and freak out and cry but...Ali if he chose to play soccer would have "dominated" the league

But Ali chose not to be a faghot and play a real sport

I'm a Basedby Basedion fan you pathetic, snivelling little shit. If you called me that to my face I'd fucking kill you where you stood.

However, what I said are undeniable facts.

>punching people
>real sport

You're joking right

Based Fucking Matt dropping Elite Muscular Truthbombs as per usual.

Can't dominate hockey, and you know it. Even if Ali, Jordan, and Leflop tried they couldn't be even decent at it. The insane amount of skill, heart, toughness, and determination it requires cannot just be learned. You're either born with it, or you're not.

>Canada
>35 mil pop
>Dominates

>US
>350 mil pop
>can't medal worth ass.

It's clearly krazykuck you massive faggot. He's the only person who calls thugby "basedby basedion"

Ali wouldn't know how to kick a ball

I know you're a retard who thinks "how hard could it be? just kick it", but Americans don't even learn the fundamentals, the fifteen different ways to kick the damn ball, much less train them extensively. He would be useless.

Look guys a Asian miner. How is your abo gf?

Ali was actually a big football fan. He even travelled to London to watch Everton win the FA Cup in 1966.

Pic related.

B-BUT

MUH PER CAPITA

stay mad canacuk

...nice goal post move bro

It went from he physically couldn't do it to, he couldn't kick the ball right

Your a joke and so is your shitty favela Zika ridden kidnapping country. We are going to take your oil and your hot women then watch you kill each other just like do to everyone else

>be american
>watch the match of your national team
>lose
>die

>mohamed alulz

>It went from he physically couldn't do it to

nah you just can't read.

>to, he couldn't kick the ball right

objective fact you can't reply to so you just cry "w-wahh y-you moved the goalpost!!!", which I didn't, Americans don't even learn the fundamentals was my point all along.

Not even mad. I love Ali and Jordan. Leflop is shit tho

>most people don't give a fuck about

Everyone outside of America matters 0% to Americans. It's the central hub for everything. Even Sup Forums servers are based in LA and NY for crissakes. Literally everything in the world is based around a scale of how important it is to an average American citizen, EXCEPT for soccer. If America suddenly stopped using Facebook, the world would follow suit - if we stopped using YouTube, or Apple/Microsoft products and started using some other product of our own creation - the entire world would once again follow suit. Everything we do is imitated and mimicked on a global scale, with the sole exception of our apathy towards soccer. To imply that the rest of the world isn't butthurt that we don't give a shit about soccer is ignorant.

My dad played on his high school soccer team in the early 60s

Granted, that was mostly the result of his podunk town's school not being able to afford a football team

Is there a relevant team sport white Americans are good at?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqnw-nOinI4

>Listen I know soccer fags are scared of contact of any kind and freak out and cry

You've played football have you?

But we just did win the world cup.

More women in the world than men homie, we the best.

Kek, first post best post

Hockey. Better than you Maplecucks as usual.

>implying basketball, boxing and handegg skills are fully transferable to soccer
Are Americans literally retarded? All three of those sports literally depend on using the hands. You can't transfer hand skills to your feet just like that, you fatasses, They wouldn't even do well as goalkeepers.

Lacrosse?

you don't care at all, and yet here you are, explaining on a bangladese goat image forum why american black muslim would dominate the sport you don't know shit about and "don't care" about

must feel lonely in mom's basement, do you ever get the urge to shoot some schools up, maybe movie theaters?

Lebron is GOAT tier at soccer, Messi and TSUU have both said it.

fucking retard lmao

this made me laugh heartily, thank you

>literally no source to back it up
>literally no mention of soccer on LeBron's wikipedia page
Why are you so retarded?

The source is I fucked all three of their mothers and yours and they told me. Your dad backed them up when he was cleaning them up with his tongue too.

>[sourceless claim]
>pls gib proof
>YEAH I FUCKED YOUR MOM THERE'S YOUR PROOF LOL

>American "banter"

Can someone explain how this soccer stuff works?

since it seems that the USA soccer team lost today, what exactly does that mean? Are they out of the tournament? Do they still have that Amazon goalie from fifa?

Embarrassing innit

lel

Who the fuck even know or cares when the NBA finals are on and Muhammad Ali just died

>le ignorant American face xD

Nah, we would still suck bro. The high school, college, and draft system is terrible for developing talent.

whatever makes you sleep at night fatboy

>americans are bragging about africans they dragged over to prove their dominance in sports
>they cant even get 10 white athletes together that arent all quarterbacks

Lost interest in the nba after the spurs lost only to be disappointed by OKC choking

There's no way the cavs with their shit defense will beat the warriors

Sorry don't know rulings for soccer tournaments

No way the Chinese are less athletic than poo-in-loos.

They have a nation of over a billion dedicated to cricket, and they're still shit at it.

I dunno it's pretty even.

I think one of the reasons Indians like cricket is that it's possible to be unathletic and still decent at cricket, although that is suboptimal.

Not surprisingly, Indians generally excel at the two components of the sport that require nearly 0(zero) athleticism (batting and spin bowling) and are dogshit at the two facets that do (fast bowling and fielding).

Obligatory 7-1

Also fuck off, favela monk