>bayer now sponsoed by barmenia

>matches
some friendly no one cares about

Other urls found in this thread:

grundeinkommen.ch/5-argumente-fuer-bedingungsloses-grundeinkommen/
avenir-suisse.ch/21286/bedingungsloses-grundeinkommen-grundfalsch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goooooooooooooooood morning

Hello good morning. Where are the HSV news??

hsv a shit

>no HSV news

Then what's the point of /bundes/?

who is this saemon daemon

if the rosenborg customer stops by: i think gersbach will start the game in 3 hours

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello newfriend, is this your first time visiting the 4channels :) ?

just answer the question or i'll kick a koala

she's a disgusting coconut burner

>LE FUGG LE GOGONUDS XDDD

Is this man white, /rug/ ?

>bartra to dortmund
terrible transfer

Is Deutsche Welle the number 1 European news broadcaster?

no

Who is?

denmark

Al Jazeera

its fine

I laughed in real life.

This one wasn't funny though.

>check to see who is following >our twitter account
>see this

Daily reminder that /based migration/ is bringing OUR sport to YOUR country and there is NOTHING that (YOU) can do to stop it

He better not be a leftist shitcunt. The only way for refugee scum to redeem themselves is to give us the next Führer and free us from the claws of SED-chancelorette Merkel.

how is it fine? Hes was fucking shit at barcelona so why would be be better in a league that is better, where he doesnt speak the langague, with a coach that will confuse him, in no fun aloud germany instead of extroverted spain? There isnt even another spaniard at dortmund that he can talk to? He will flop due to not being happy/being shit and leave next year, maybe even in january

Reminder

its 8m euros and la liga is better than bundes

morning

>There isnt even another spaniard at dortmund that he can talk to
mikel merino

The best thing you could do is start watching cricket.

The English and Australian cricket teams were spared from the London bombings because the terrorists liked cricket.

>There isnt even another spaniard at dortmund that he can talk to
Merino. Also Castro speaks Spanish . And I'm pretty sure Sahin speaks a bit too.

LMAO CRICKET IS GAY :DDDD

Fuck off. Seriously if you want to suck shitskin dick then stay in cricket, but you should have left bundes out of your poo in loo love affair you dense cunt. You're the worst poster in bundes. Too bad you're also the biggest autist here who creates every second thread.

To all the shitskins: NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT CRICKET. NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THESE THREADS. FUCK OFF.

This shit is done by one deranged bundes poster, the people who made bundes great are just annoyed by this shit.

When was London bombed?

I care about cricket man. You don't need to be so rude.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING JANITORS FOR DELETING MY POST

FOR MONTHS THIS THREAD GETS OVERRUN BY OFFTOPIC POSTS AND YOU DUMB CUNTS DO NOTHING ABOUT BUT TELL THE FUCKERS TO FUCK OFF ONCE AND YOU DELETE IT?

HERE DELETE THIS ONE FOR FREE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

calm down

Please explain in detail what happened.

>Maik Barthel, einer der Berater von Bayern Münchens Stürmer Robert Lewandowski (27), hat Gerüchte über einen Vorvertrag seines Klienten mit Real Madrid dementiert. Gegenüber „Goal.com“ sagte er, es gäbe keine Grundlage für Spekulationen. „Wir kommentieren keine Gerüchte, die am Meeresgrund aufgefischt wurden.“

>nothing happens
>lets make a story about it xD
goal.com is pure trash

that one is from transfermarkt :^)

>/cric/ is now illegal in /bundes/

What a time to be alive

Dubs and Schweinsteiger gets injured again today and misses the EC.

off by one :(

dont forget to vote for the basic income tomorrow my fellow swiss friends

Cheers lad.

Bayer Leverkusen's Robbie Kruse and 1860 München's Degenek start

who is the queen of /bundes/?

Denmark

denmark

me me me me

this

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•....╭━━━━╮
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*¯.|:::::::: /\:__:/\
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

time to get fucked up on liquor

What liquor, to be specific?

this isn't your personal blog, mate

youre not aloud in here

mate

chen

>tfw Bayern won't be able to renew Lewandowskis contract
Bayern will win the Champions League in 2017 and he will leave. Bayern will replace him with Harry Kane

>believing the Kane meme

What are the pros and cons?

Fucking hardcore

>replace him with Harry Kane
>implying it wont be the best non-Bayern Bundesliga striker at that time

grundeinkommen.ch/5-argumente-fuer-bedingungsloses-grundeinkommen/

avenir-suisse.ch/21286/bedingungsloses-grundeinkommen-grundfalsch/

I am American but I have a German passport. I like fußball. Should I move to Deutschland? Is it better than America? I'm pretty handsome too desu

it depends

what do you hate more? niggers or terrorists?

>Es fördert die Eigenverantwortung
>get free money
>responsibility
What

I really don't want to write and read about this topic in here

no

HEY JANITOR YOU FUCKING CUNT, SEE THE OFFTOPIC POSTS? DO YOUR WORK WHORE.

My name is not Cleetus. Only hate terrorists.

rude desu

calm down

She is perfect

guess you should stay in freedomland then

Carlo Ancelotti said to the BBC that there won't be any more arrival at bayern this summer

Is your family wealthy?

>Es fördert die Eigenverantwortung
>get free money
>responsibility

Yes

Ja. Viele geld

saw 2 american black guys talking to each other in a lost s bahn station once. was really funny because I would not expect afroamericans talking in the middle of nowhere. they were saying that the life in germany was better because it was quiet and calm

Another reason why this league sucks, no transfer drama in the summer

stay in the US then

it's not quiet and calm anymore. that was 10 years ago

>mfw the mole at bayern is a bull

it's very calm in the dorf imo. people are really friendly too. of course in big cities stuff is moving fast

Care to explain? Warum sagen Sie desus?

stop living in a shithole

JUST

I think he means massive taxes compared to the USA.

Anyway, football! Bundesliga!
Tell me, who are the top 5 keepers in the Bundesliga in your opinion!

>i'm only interested in the 2km2 of my dorf
>everything looks fine here
>who cares about the rest of germany
jesus

If you are white, well-educated and wealthy, there's no reason to leave the US
Just spend your holidays in Germany and you are fine

1. Neuer
2. Leno
3. Fährmann
4. Adler
5. Horn

Berlin is the best city in germany. it's just that if you're looking for a more floating, calm life, a dorf is great

Hello

quote from an american who moved to germany:

>Just watch the Germans and let them amuse you. Important is do not identify with them, keep your distance, but smile. Don't let their handshakes steer you off course. A handshake in Germany means nothing. You may be the next to get sidewalled. From experience, don't trust them. They are a very strange people. 20 years has confirmed that for me. One thing in life that does not lie is experience. I could write novels about the Germans, of course not in their favour,... always smile and be polite, but keep your distance. Never trust a German, they would rather call the cops than go to bed knowing their own brother or sister smokes pot. It's not their fault as individuals, it's handed down from the government, and driven into their skulls, and Germans being as they are need a leader, need rules, need someone to show them the way, being small and narrow minded as they are, would not hesitate to cause you problems. Be friendly, but keep a distance. Germans are not to be trusted, never. They would sell their own mother if they thought it would give them some advantage. Experience does not lie, it just drives the sad facts home. Been there got the T-Shirt and it sucks. Today? I let them amuse me, and keep my distance. When a German offers me his hand I always ask him why. That kind of throws them off course. Never let them get you down, when you do that in effect you are going down to their level. That is in itself absurd. Put up your guard, fend them off, they are not offering you anything good. Gather experience, and build your judgment, be objective, be fair, and I'll bet that you leave this country. Nothing has changed here since the days of WW2, they smile, they try to put it behind them, but little has changed. Germans are afraid or the government and the police. They will do exactly as told, they are spinless. They need a leader today, as much as they needed a leader 70 years ago.

>Berlin is the best city in germany.
while this is true, it's gonna trigger a lot of people in /bundes/

I read this as "Carlo Ancelotti said to the big black cock"

Neuer
Leno
Sommer
Horn
(Zieler)

Fährmann should be higher
Agree on Karius
Adler is past it

Adler was pretty good last season