/trans/

>Vardy's bimbo wife reveals that he's moving to Arsenal on twitter twitter.com/rebekahvardy

>Koeman has agreed terms with Everton and will be announced as their new manager this weekend (metro, bbc, everywhere)

>Zlatan Ibrahimovic agrees personal terms with Manchester United (guardian)

>Spurs made concrete offer to Zlatan but he turned them down

>Man United line up shock move for 'hurt' Lionel Messi (Daily Mail)

>David De Gear has rubbished claims he is leaving for Real Madrid, saying he is excited to work for Jose Mourinho and believes they can build a winning team at United (Daily Mail; Sun)

>Chelsea could turn to Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, 25, as a cut-price Plan B if they fail to re-sign Romelu Lukaku, 23, from Everton this summer. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea are preparing an offer for Lazio's Italian international winger Antonio Candreva, 29. (Il Tempo - in Italian)

>Barcelona have joined Chelsea and Manchester City in the race to sign 21-year-old Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez. (Talksport)

Other urls found in this thread:

getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/wissam-ben-yedder-to-make-decision-on-his-future-next-week/
fussballmachtspass.de/news/dieser-typ-hier/
twitter.com/dfb_team/status/532124430659772416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>500 posts early

>Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, 30, has been assured of his Manchester City future - despite manager Pep Guardiola targeting central defenders Aymeric Laporte, 22, of Athletic Bilbao and Everton's John Stones, 22. (Manchester Evening News)

>Stoke have won the race to sign £10m-rated Norwich winger Nathan Redmond, 22, who is refusing to sign a new contract at Carrow Road. (Daily Mirror)

>Sunderland have lodged an £11m bid for West Ham striker Diafra Sakho, 26. (Sun)

>Wolfsburg left-back Ricardo Rodriguez, 23, has claimed he would be excited to unite with international team-mate Granit Xhaka at club level amid reports he could be bound for Arsenal. (Evening Standard)

>Tottenham are considering creating their very own "Wembley" pitch at the club's training ground as boss Mauricio Pochettino prepares for his side's Champions League campaign at the national stadium. (Daily Telegraph)

>West Ham are in talks to sign Besiktas' Canada international midfielder Atiba Hutchinson, 33. (Talksport)

>Jose Mourinho appears to be living the Hollywood lifestyle. His new Instagram account shows that he has been hanging out with film director Guy Ritchie, sharing this picture with the caption: "Every top performance needs a top coach".

>The new Manchester United boss has also shared photos of himself with singer Robbie Williams and actor Damien Lewis, with whom he has been working as part of his involvement in this year's Soccer Aid. Mourinho is helping with coaching despite pulling out of his role as manager of the England side to face a Rest of the World team...

>German fourth-tier side Oberhausen have offered to make former Paris St-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic king of their city if he signs for them this summer. (Independent)

I bet this is the same gook in the last thread desperate for people to think Everton was a big club
Too early fag

I just got on and saw the last thread was over 400 and seemed to have slowed down. Stop crying fagits.

Vardy and Ibra both confirmed seemed new thread worthy.

bimbo? she looks like nice girl

Vardy is /r9k/ so badly he married a twice married slut who only wants his money.

she's been married before and thats why his mom and dad hate her so much. they are looking out for their son knowing she is nothing but a gold digger.

>married before
>has three children from three different men

1. Arsenal
2. City
3. United
4. Spurs
5. Liverpool
6. Everton
7. Chelsea
8. Leicester

>sell vardy
>buy musa
is leicester over?

Any updates on the Gotze to Tottenham situation?

rasheem sterling

chat shit get fourth

Have you ever taken a photo of someone to the barbers?

1. City
2. Arsenal
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Chelsea
6. Liverpool
7. Leicester
8. Stoke

Arsenal become the favorites if they sign Vardy though

good post

DELET THIS

/confirmed/

Zlatan and Messi reunite, what a lovely idea.

ABL

tim cahill's just embarassed himself

Why would Vardy turn back on the club that put him on the map? For a club that hasn't won anything significant in over a decade.

Well done

Doesn't have the athleticism needed

money.

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool
6. West Ham
7. United
8. Southampton

Musa was gonna be signed with the idea of playing alongside Vardy. So whilst he's still coming, they'll also look for a replacement. Maybe Lucas Perez or Lapadula.

>they both get benched for fellaini

Not ABL, I just don't see Liverpool doing that much better next season. Even if Matip and Karius both hit the ground running, they have the 6th-best team on paper and almost no depth relative to the 5 clubs that usually finish above them.

Of course not, that's just an Internet meme to make fools of the gullible

>A need up a reason to switch the heavy Martinez to Liverpool point

hey lads please stop posting that fast im watching something
thanks

money
4 years guaranteed england spot
4 years guaranteed to play in the cl

Yeah, my bros head was bleeding
JUST

1. Spurs
2. Arsenal
3. City
4. United

You could got down the list saying that about his previous clubs

yeah but only because my barber also works as a hitman on the side

>Chelsea could turn to Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, 25, as a cut-price Plan B if they fail to re-sign Romelu Lukaku, 23, from Everton this summer. (Daily Mail)
hilarious

I bet they fucking chuckle so hard when that happens, especially if its a picture of a footballer

A-knee up-dates on the heavy/havi martin-ez two Liver-Pool Situation

"make me look like one of these guys"

Wonder how my polish barber would react if I turned up with a picture of Hitler youth
>alright lad make me look like this slick mother fucker here Yeah

never seen a fanbase so quick to overrate the hair and looks of their players than Liverpool

Why?

Down Poleaboos end (Rochdale), it's quite normal to see young guys with footballer haircuts

>white "people"

>gerrard's hairline

i mad

good thread

yeah. i go to a female barber though

better thread

Liverpool in talks with Jonas Hector

Poleaboo wonders why Vardy is being targeted so soon but not Mahrez?

Mahrez is an infinitely better player and more likely to want to move due to not being English

What. The tweet about the london traffic?
Maybe she was just in London yesterday

yes, of myself right after I got my favorite hair cut from my favorite barber.
I moved places and the cut had no name so my new barber needed a picture to get what I want.
No regrets.

lel these get more and more retarded every window. by the end of his career itll be like the da vinci code

A Leg Up Prune Switch 2 Jews Womens Fingers Digestive Tract Pool Joey Essex?

She was modelling.

>In talks with Hector after agreeing a fee with Köln
Don't most clubs make sure the player wants to come, before even approaching the club nowadays?

>verified account
it's a fucking fansite
not anything of note

yes but they'll still be negotiating the details of the contract

Someone made one with a Windows update window as the word update
Can't find it tho

>their own sources
>every other bit of speculation has been fan driven and not a peep from the reliable sources
lrn2spotclickbait

>liverpoolecho

Stupid ABL

Musa is the same kind of le runner man as Vardy except faster. If he can score they will have no problem.

but shes some fat aged slag lol

Hector Jonas spotted in Upper Crust at Lime Street Station

Yohan Cabaye spotted in Upper Crust at Birmingham Grand Central Station

hector is a huge signing, right?

is he germanys first choice left back?

>the tweets are STILL up

>West Ham are in talks to sign Besiktas' Canada international midfielder Atiba Hutchinson, 33. (Talksport)
massive mistake

getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/wissam-ben-yedder-to-make-decision-on-his-future-next-week/

Ben Yedder to Leicester?

Riyah Mahrez spotted in conversation with Pere Guardiola

Hector spotted at the airport lads (not a troll)

I don't think Germany play full backs.

Oh look, Messi want to raise his own wage again.

>blue backpack

Everton confirmed

Everton fans said they were going to win the world cup next season, why didn't we listen

Never heard of (him)

yes, but Can is their first choice right back so i'm not sure how much it means

With Blues, You Lose

They do. They just don't really have rightbacks right now, and Löw hates Schmelzer for whatever reason.

Lelbron face

wew
fussballmachtspass.de/news/dieser-typ-hier/

>hector is a huge signing, right?
lolno

No brakes

twitter.com/dfb_team/status/532124430659772416
>11 Nov 2014

nice try cunt

Spurs
Arsenal
Leicester
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool
City
West Ham

I really don't fucking know lads, this seasons going to be a shit show with the least awful teams getting top 4

>Guardiola rules out Pogba move

HAHA get fucked you sheikh cunts, money can't buy class you bellends!

yeah first time every team is obviously JUST tier and no clear favourite

It can though.

I want all transfers done and the season to start. Don't give a shit about the Euros. So much interesting possibilities for the PL this year.

I seriously think Leicester can meme the title again with ~80 points

In chips.
Cheese>Gravy or curry.

done need just got to finalize the sentence. some minor disagreements on the length of the contract etc. should be finalized before the start of the season

I don't get A-ghost

>Cologne

ABU?

I'm thinking West Ham will finish ahead of Leicester, Arsenal will finish over Spurs again, Mourinho and Conte land on their feet while Pep struggles.

Fuck off, euros are great. Just enjoy what's in front of you instead of wishing your lives away

Kek
What league was he in back then