FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS RAT

enjoy your failed career at Sideways Pass FC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underrated thread

underrated thread

dubs

Sorry mate, there's only enough dubs for me.

underrated thread

confirmed

Why would he do this to us? All our support thrown back in our faces...

He won you the league smug fucks, if you're not gonna pay him he's gonna leave.

Why would anyone leave the champion to downgrade to a 4th place team?

What happened lads? Its 5am in the morning and confused ob what's going on

>Being this fucking stupid to talk shit about Jaime Vardy

You would think Leicester fans of all people would know better. Enjoy the banging, lad.

Vardy to Arsenal basically confirmed

Vardy has agreed terms and is going to join Arsenal tomorrow.

fuck off m8, he was literally nothing and an actual crackhead when he signed. Which he continued to be until the club told him to straighten up or fuck off. He's on 80k and will easily get 100k to stay.

He's spouted a lot of shit about never leaving his 'brothers', and his upcoming CL 'journey' which he didn't have to do. If he leaves and this team starts to break up, fuck him to hell

Rebekah Vardy @RebekahVardy
Listen LCFC fans don't come at me with abuse! I have nothing whatsoever to do with calling the shots in my husband's career! Its unfair

oh god it's actually happening

>He's spouted a lot of shit about never leaving his 'brothers', and his upcoming CL 'journey'

He's been a right dick doing this, saying that he hopes the team doesn't break up. Who'd have thought that he'd be the one to jump ship first before foreign teammates like Mahrez and Kante. He'll be getting a massive signing on fee.

These are dubs

Mate he's only got a couple years left. If Arsenal offer him 140k and Leicester are only willing to give him 80-100 why should he stay? Maybe blame your team for not trying hard enough to keep him rather than a player trying to ensure his livelihood. the Leicester butthurt over this will show just how plastic you lot were all along

thats what she gets for wanting to be the messenger.

>being surprised a player would leave a small club that lucked it's way into a title for a big club that will pay him more money

There's nothing plastic about raging when the fucking talisman of a 5000/1 miracle shot leaves for one of last season's most bitter rivals, after spouting pure shit about his 'brothers', then tapping up every big club.

The plastics are the pseudo magnanimous twats on foxestalk coming out with similar shit to you.

If you want to be a money grabber, don't talk shit about how you're staying because this club gave you everything when you were nothing. That's why I'm pissed off. Yes I am mad.

>leaving a title winning team to a 4th place team

what in the fuck

Lads I thought it was just memes and bullshit rumours

I..is it actually happening? Is he abandoning >us for Arselel?

unbelievably, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>last seasons most bitter rivals

ayy

lads it's not happening
June rumors are worth shit, and the fact that stupid slag he married posted a twit hinting a move very vaguely proves nothing

>one of last season's bitter rivals
You've obviously forgotten Arsenal jumping into the crowd and screaming like they'd won the champions league at a 94th minute home winner against 10 men Leicester.
I'd post the selfie but fuck this world.

m8 he is gone

There was always a chance that this would happen after winning the title. I say thank you to him but i am sure Ranieri will find someone else willing to fight and win again for the team. I am not sure of what use he will be at Arsenal but hey this is modern football is all about money, can't blame him for wanting to cash in on his success.

meh even if he was it wouldn't be a tragedy, but i still think it's bullshit
Lapadula is better anyway

This
>not having faith in based tinkerman

If i was Ranieri i would try to sign Bacca from AC Milan. They are willing to sell him.

Nice. Who /ABL/ here?

>mfw vardy is signing with arsenal so his wife's sons can go to a rich London school

>mfw vardy is signing with arsenal so his wife can pretend to be like Victoria Beckham

>mfw a slutty slag convinced vardy to give up legendary club status for a used up vagina

>The Vardy movie ends with him leaving the club he spent most of the film with

Musa will be a cert, just give them 25m now

The meme is over
Back to irrelevance with Blackburn

Hollywood doesn't work like that. No script writer in the world can make that resolution look good.

Will probably never happen anyway, total mickey mouse outfit who are involved. Most films never get made.

son of a bitch abandoned Mahrez Kanté and all the boys.

I don't support England at the Euros anymore.

sorry, I took your post literally, ignore.

WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY
WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

At least Drinkeh is not around the camp, that would be fucking cringeable to say the least.

>can't buy Suarez
>get the poor mans version instead

Better than Girpoo I suppose

>it's an arse ruins everything again episode

Forever Arsenal @Forever_RedArmy 1h Bracknell, England
@SteveWalsh5 @flipflopflyer @LCFC He'd be coming to a club that's a billion times bigger, but keep him, we don't want him.
Can't wait for him to hear the mixture of embarrassed gentle clapping, boos and silence that greats his first appearance. Before the library settled back down to low mooing and groans.

lel the england camp got into his head. happens every time. they go away with england and the big team players sway them

>title rivals = bitter rivals

You're a nonce.

Reminder that Leicester City lost Tom Hopper, Adam Smith and James Pearson this time last year and then went on to win the title

They'll be fine

>le money is ruining football man
>le sponsored by Emirates who pretends the oil-money clubs are everyone else man

There are two reasons for joining Arsenal and they are both bullshit

>le bigger club meme
So what if Arsenal are historically bigger? What have they won in the last decade? 2 FA Cups

WOW SUCH A BIG TEAM
>le more money meme
Chirst alive Vardy must be in the 100k a week zone even if Arsenal double what can you actually do with 200k a week you couldn't do with 100k a week

You're forgetting vardy only has a couple years of his career left. Probably trying to save as much money while he still can

>what can you actually do with 200k a week you couldn't do with 100k a week

Only people without money think like this, you are literally doubling your earnings for the same work. Football is his job, remember that

Plus he's nearly 30, this is his last big contract. At this point the difference between 80k p/w and 120k (or whatever Arsenal are offering) is massive

He's nearly 30 and just signed his first big contract this year. Time to cash in

Kevin Gameiro to Leicester when?

Yes but you can't really spend money that quickly? What's he going to do? Buy a house every month? Buy a limited edition sports car every week? Anyway if he stays he will be a Lester legend and he can make $$$$ in endorsements and punditry afterwards

He will have a massive monthly expenditure on mortgage etc, when you have that much money you start doing things that cost that much money

He's on 80 grand, Leicester are probably willing to go to 100 grand plus, Arsenal a definite 120 grand.

It's not really the wages, it's the signing on fee. 20m is pathetic, he'll get 5-10m just for signing. He's sold out the club that made him for upfront dough.

Leicesters scouting network is godtier like Atletico Madrid.

Sell strikers to big clubs and simply get a new one.

Vardy only did well because of his teams magic.

He'll flop at Arsenal

I've read he's on £60k at the moment.

>this club gave you everything when you were nothing
he turned your nothing of a team into winners.
No matter what he does you will always be that team carried by vardy. he will end his career as an arsenal legend

what is goal

he'll win zero relevant tiles at arsenal

you know it's true

Have you seen his wife? She looks like the type who will blow through it pretty easily.

thats what people said about LC all this season so why dont you sit down and wait till the seasons over before you spout your bullshit

Good for him, as if he's supposed to care what a bunch of idiots think and not earn more money

He didnt even leave for a good club either

delusional arsenal fan, you should've listened to van persie. enjoy 4th next year.

>Arsefags are this mad

Haven't seen you guys so delusional since you thought you actually had a shot at the title this year

Face it, lesta sell you vardy, he completely flops, lesta bring in 2-3 World class strikers in and cuck you again

Is he really going?

I like vardy but as a spurs fan, I don't want to have to dislike him

> He's sold out the club

He made Leicester Premier League winners. Leicester.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants and shouldn't be criticised by their fans

way to ruin all the good will you idiots had after winning the league

I mean wtf do you want from him? to stay at leicester? do you think Kante and Mahrez will stay too?

Wow, what a cunt.

Literally will go down as a bigger cunt than Dennis Wise was.

yeah i would say this is proof lester fans are cunts but i think its just ABAs being mad about arsenal going to win the PL next season

I wonder how Arse fans will deal with this. Last season they accused him of being a roided-up racist diver, and now they are cheering for the guy? makes them all look a bit hypocritical desu.

no
it's proof they're cunts

pretty sure ABA isn't a thing anyway

They won't mind being a bit hypocritical as long as he scores goals

> American opinions on English football

m8
welcome to sports

we all hate suarez, but we'd love him on our team

Would you not take tens of thousands more weekly plus I'm sure a juicy signing fee at Arsenal? Money talks

This transfer is very Francis Jeffers

This. Acting like a right bunch of bitches after basically just letting vardy go. I'm sure if you matched arsenals salary offer he would have stayed

Surely he could of found a better team?

>the Leicester butthurt over this will show just how plastic you lot were all along
>how plastic you lot were all along
Kek.
Do you seriously think there were any real Leicester fans on Sup Forums? Everyone here was plastic you fucktard and everyone embraced it. They jumped on fresh meme team bandwagon and everyone knew it will end at some point.

>all "which part of Leicester are you from lads" threads
>all lifelong threads

Stick to handegg.

nobody but arsenal desperate enough to chase this meme shit

he will totally flop there btw

wait what if this is all just so he can get away from that lester city fan lookalike
he said he is a lifelong so i doubt he will wear an arsenal kit

I think every Lester fan and even Raneri himself just want one more year, go play CL for Lester (I mean c'mon you will go down in history first players to play CL for Lester), then when Lester don't repeat you can do what you want.

le sideways pass fc was the only team to beat the foxes twice last season

The problem with that is, next year, leicester and everyone on it (apart from Mahrez and Kante) will be exposed as the memes they've been all along

Strike while the iron is hot, as they say

>He actually thought there were genuine Leicester fans on Sup Forums

I meant the real fans that went to the matches and such not the memers on Sup Forums

I am.

I am. I think there are around 10.

Arsenal fans defend this logic

Why is Sup Forums so buttmad?

Do you seriously still think that footballers aren't mercenaries?

This is such an r/soccer tier post based on casual football knowledgde. Literally nobody on Sup Forums hates Suarez, literally nobody who loves football hates Suarez.

It goes against what people thought of Vardy.
But it seems money has gone to his head. Same as every footballer.

It's also a Northerner selling his soul to a shit tier London club.

sorry, I would have no idea what an r/soccer post looks like. you're the reddit expert it seems

I'm just saying that suarez is a bit of a cunt