What a fucking traitor

What a fucking traitor.

This cunt only has another 2 good seasons left, before the alcohol and age slows him down. Why do Arsenal spend large sums of money on 2-4 year rentals?

He won them the league, he can go wherever he wants (if they want him) and he'll still be a Leicester God

examples?

>post yfw Vardy scores 11 goals for Arsenal all season and finish second behind the mighty Foxes

He already won the league.
Now he can get paid and just play for fun at a club without major ambitions

Arsenal activated his release clause what the fuck do you want Vardy to do about it? Maybe Leicester should work harder to keep him. They have fucking premier league money for winning the league and a thai billionaire sugar daddy. No excuses

Wow this is disappointing

>biggest transfer in 20 year is £10million
>spend £20million on a meme

he literally looks like a fucking goblin

vardy can chose to stay at leicester if he wants to, he's not obligated to join arsenal

>Vardy is not world class meme

CHAT

>biggest transfer in 20 year is £10million

Arsenal spent 40 million on Ozil 3 years ago.

Yeah but he would be retarded to stay since Arsenal are offering him a MUCH higher salary and vardy hasn't had the time in top leagues to accumulate wealth like many players. I'm sure he would stay at Leicester if they were willing to pay him, but clearly they are not so what is there to argue about

>only transfer last season was for a 32-33 year old keeper and that was for 10 million
>other players they sign leave after 2 years ex. Gervinho, Podolski, Nasri

Reminder that Madrid got Navas for less.

Vardy has barely been playing at the top. He can easily play another 3-4 seasons at an elite level.

Can you please stop making our country look absolutely retarded, vardy doesn't have to sign for arsenal just because the release clause was triggered

You're dumber than dog shit, Leicester are going to pay him handsomely if he stays, it's not about money, it's about where he thinks he'll get more trophys

Vardy signed a new contract recently but apparently insisted on a cheap release clause, the cunt

Hey retard it's called being a professional and Leicester have NO excuses not to try and keep Vardy by extending his contract again. Vardy is clearly moving for money reasons and Leicester are loaded so why arent they trying to convince their star to stay?

>he'll still be a Leicester God
no

Vardy is just forcing Lestah to.give him more money he's not going anywhere lads

>it's not about money
Proof? All I'm seeing is Arsenal offering more money than Leicester just gave him in a recent contract?

Who chatted shit and who got banged now? I'm confused.

what part of Leicester are fucking mugs from? I thought you'd stop claiming my city after we've won

and spent like 30m on a player just a week ago

>reddit the club loses a key player
>spuh is enraged

>any of those players
>leaving after 2 years

america please fucking stop posting in football threads

Leicester fans chatted shit and are going to get banged

>not understanding the concept of retiring to a smaller club

>mentioning reddit

>pronouncing spee "spuh"

Kys cancer

was expecting a "dumb frogposter" desu

In FFV you couldn't imagine that they were that overpowered. I like it

More like he's just had his only good season

He hasn't left yet you dopey cunt. Arsenal triggered the release clause but he can still turn them down

>football

kys wog

his birds aleady got him pressured to move to London

>kys
>calls other cancer

Fuck outta here

American here, is this the equivalent of LeBron leaving Cleveland for Miami?

no
it's like the knicks winning nba then melo goes to the lakers

more like Curry leaving GSW for Chokelahoma

>/lifelongs/ expecting that Vardy Mahrez Kante or Drinky stay on the team and bring the CPL home next year.

pls, the meme is over, let it go...

>reddit the club

literally Arsenal.

not anymore

Hope Coquelin and Xhaka knock seven shades of shite out of him on his first day of training to see what hes made of

>I shouldn't take a bigger payday because some retarded weebs will hate me
I hope you're all loyal to McDonalds or nandos

>ds remakes

eww

ooo i'd murder a cheeky nanny right now

who can they replace him with?

i hope that arab neymar doesn't get sold as well, that'd be a little disheartening

> England doesn't have a single PL winner from this season
> mfw Andy King kill Vardy in the Euros and scores a last minute winner against England

why would you leave a team that won the championship for a team that will never win a championship?

Is arsenal gonna pay him that much more?

>I shouldn't take a bigger payday because its a sideways move at best and the Arsenal fans will turn on me as soon as I don't score 20 goals next season because I don't fit their style of play.
FTFY

Leicester was just an easy way to karmawhore. Redditfags will bandwagon anything, as long as they get their virtual internet good boy points.

Because Wenger has 1-2 seasons at most to try and win PL one last time.

Hola reddit

Can't wait til he divorces his gold digger wife. He will be left with nothing.

they got a young mid in the winter. they tend to sign younger players than older ones

This is basically what is going to happen.

In 5 years, he'll be under a bridge in Tottingham, smoking fag ends off of the floor and spending the only money he has on cheap cider.

That doesn't mean shit.

if Lester match Arsenal's offer, he stays; if not he goes. Pretty simple, no?

tfw i'm thinking of traveling to maryland just to try nando's there

If Vardy agrees to Arsenals contract there is nothing they can do

Doesn't matter.

Arsenal are paying 20mil, so Vardy can choose if he stays or goes.
Leicester can offer a bigger wage, but it's up to Vardy.

sonic chases coin

KANKEERRRRRR
Y
S

he'd be stupid to stay at leicester. hes like 29. gotta cash in now.

And sucking cock for money. He'll maybe hang himself too like the fucking Judas he is.

good for Vardy

he went from nobody to EPL champ

I hope someone snaps his tibia in two at euros and Wenger is left with a literal clutch man.

I've been away for some quite some time.
I heard about leicester winning the pl but what i don't understand is what is so special about vardy? seems like an average footballer, nothing special.

>people actually thought Lester would meme their way to another important title in the 16/17 season