Hey Sup Forums, American football wannabe fan here...

Hey Sup Forums, American football wannabe fan here. I follow the MLS but want to start rooting for a premier League team. Thinking of rooting for pic related.

Convince me otherwise.

Pick again. They are literally the gayest team

their golden days are gone, now you get to pretend you have a chance of winning the league as you place 4th every year and slowly become a poor man's Tottenham

Pick again. They are literally the gayest team

>OP not wanting to feel that liverpool feel

>that liverpool feel
>disappointment after slipping at the last hurdle

pick chelsea OP, after the terrible season last season at least you can no longer be accused of being a plastic

Arsenal is the most boring, generic club in England. The only remotely interesting thing about them is that they bribed their way into the top division a century ago.

OP here. I hear that they play a defensive style game and may seem "boring" but grind games out.

I like that. Is there another team that perhaps plays a defensive style and is a blue collar team?

There is no where in England called arsenal, they might as well be an American sports franchise.

man u now they have mourinho or leicester

>Leicester

If you want to spend your life rooting for a mid-table team

we've stopped talking about Arsenal now lad, we're talking about the prem champions here

>team is full of men
>Arse anal

Woolwich Arsenal m8

No, Arsenal play very ticky-tacka, sideways passing style of football, they're one of the least defensive teams and that's why they always bottle it when the pressure is on.

>a defensive style and is a blue collar team?

West Ham.

You could go for Chelsea too, ignoring the bandwagoners the real Chelsea fans are "blue collar" and Stamford Bridge still sold out every game despite having their worse season in lover 20 years.

over 20 years*

>Is there another team that perhaps plays a defensive style and is a blue collar team?

Tottenham and West Ham both fit that description. Neither team is likely to win the title any time soon, though, so if you just want to pick a winner then they might not be right for you.

>ignoring the bandwagoners the real Chelsea fans are "blue collar"

Isn't Chelsea the richest part of London?

Yer but unless they move back or Islington changes it name to arsenal they are basically an meme franchise.

It's like here, there are teams called Bohemians and shamrock rovers, fucking dumb names

Arsenal fan here. That isn't true at all. They play...or try to play possession football. The fullbacks "help" with the attack very very often, and >we are usually a great team to counterattack, because our center backs are slow and shitty (besides based koscielny).

Chelsea are based in Fulham and have been since their creation.

London Chelsea fans aren't limited to Chelsea and Kensington lol.Quite a few South London areas have huge Chelsea presence, either that or split Chelsea/Palace support.

Just read their Eternal thread and they will convince you otherwise. No need for us to do so.

is jenkinson coming back now that bellerin is going to barca?

>that liverpool feel when losing two finals in one season

Are you a nu male cuckold?
Go right ahead.

Are you white?
If yes, go chelsea.

If like me you enjoy arse, then go for it.

Chelsea had a predominately black fanbase up until the Americans bangwagoned in 2015

You're probably a poof so Arse is a perfect fit

Since when does people "pick a team to cheer for"?
Support for a team should come from the "heart", genuine feelings.

Do you pick which females to fall in love with before being interested by them?

>arbitrarily liking one team isn't enough for me

Arsenal has always had the Black London(and to a lesser extent, the wider UK Black) fanbase.Chelsea support was majority right-wing in the 80s and a little bit of that even lingers today.But I do think we will notice a growing black London Chelsea fanbase in the next decade, lots of young kids will have been supporting them when they had Drogba, Essien, Cole, Kalou, Mikel, Malouda, Anelka, etc throughout their succesful period and they'll obviously grow into adults.Much like Arsenal's invincibles.

liverpool

their best players are deserting them and theyll be back to the mid table next year

this season was a fluke, they dont have enough money to stay on top

Oh yeah the Invincibles, I watched a mini doc about Chelsea and heard around the 90s it was mostly black fans..
On that topic, who has the whitest fanbase in the Prem? Swansea?

Every teams fanbase is majority white but as for the most, idk, Bournemouth maybe?

You can't "choose" a team to root for. If you want to watch football, watch football. Watch whatever's highlighted on your tv-channel. Don't be cringeworthy

Nah we won't ever see a large percentage of black fans at Chelsea. They are basically the KKK to most black Londoners.

I know only know 2 Black Chelsea fans and they are what would be described as an "Uncle Tom" in America. They speak in a cockney accent, only hang out with white people, wear their trousers around their waist etc. Literally every other Black person I've met supports Arsenal or Utd.

ha ha, gunner life ain't easy

I see bare little black kids wearing Chelsea shirts when I'm back home.The past is literally irrelevant to them, Chelsea have been winning things this past decade and blacks are the biggest bandwagoners, all there is to it.

do you have any association with a part of England? if so choose them

Otherwise be a real fan and go for the Football League

Well I'm not really bothered, I'm happy for anyone to support Chelsea as a fan myself, I go to games quite a lot though and barely see any black people. I'm sure most of those little kids running around in Chelsea shirts will probably turncoat to Arsenal once they're old enough to understand racism and fall into the whole 'we wuz kingz n shiet' attitude.

Don't listen to this man, life in the Championship is suffering

t. a bitter American who bought into the Reading meme

Don't,they're like a soap opera which is constantly bad but has real good cliffhangers so that you keep on watching and preventing the director and the actors from killing themselves because of lack of money

if you enjoy posting on reddit and cleaning other mens cum off your wives face then be my guest and support this "team"

>On that topic, who has the whitest fanbase in the Prem? Swansea?

Probably Newcastle or Sunderland

>Arsenal fans bitching and moaning

I've never understood this, cl qualification every season and two trophies in the last 3 years is something that most fans would kill for.

>not rooting for Man U

>not choosing West Ham

>supporting league football

Kettering Town for life.

if you like that style of play watch the Serie A

As someone who lives very close to Kettering, I fully endorse this post.

I've ben bandwagoning Arsenal for over 10 years.
It's pure suffering.

Fuck off you mick cunt

Lester are now SUPER UNDERDOG MEGABRO STORY so you should make them your team and watch them EXPOSE the CL

/lifelong/

Arsenal are one of the most succesfuls teams in Europe despite not having a CL. If you are interested you can learn a lot about football.
Its' better than being a Barça fan (most of them bandwagoners from the Ronaldinho era) Real Madrid (literal plastic fans/TSUUUN fans) Chelsea/Atletico cunts or modern Manchester city fans.
Other good alternative teams to root for are Mancester Udt (now that LVG is out) and Bayern Munchen (now that Guardiola.is gone). And you can always pick a Italian team.
Or be that PSG fan nobldy cares about

It's all about Villarreal bro. Also why not Atletico? I am getting on the Man U bandwagon now, we are the bad guys now with Ibra and Mou R- Right?

Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton are probably the worst teams to "choose" to support. They're laughing stocks and won't achieve anything meaningful in the near future.

>bad guys