You'll never walk alone

>you'll never walk alone

That nigger couldn't even move let alone walk after 60

>Ali dies
>Liverpool Liverpool look at us please look at us waaaah waaaaaah

Never forget the struggle of LFC, fighting against blatant racial discrimination of the scouse race. Thank you Ali for showing us the way forward.
Our fellow ex-slave brothers will never bow to the white man.

Do the scousers have fucking ANYTHING else going on in their lives. Dolescum permasobbing, maudlin fucking losers.

lel

Holy shit this is pathetic

>Sporting legend dies
>Liverpool fans try to make it about them and their ""tragedy"" where they murdered 96 of their own fans in a drunken death orgy after hundreds of fans kicked down a gate to gain entry to the match without paying

Fuck off.

>scousers

kek
like clockwork

this is the 4th time youve posted it?

you know whats worse than cringey liverpool fans? cringey autists obsessed with liverpool

Sickening t.b.h.

Is their any depth they won't sink to? Using the death of a well loved man to bring attention to themselves.

Disgraceful.

96 was not enough.

is there any other group of fans that behave even remotely like this?

attention seeking twats...

it's not like this is even an isolated incident, this is just the norm with that scum

Classic British people starving for attention. Disgusting.

>it's not like this is even an isolated incident
It's not even like it's just the fans. Their twitter account used Cruyff's death to stroke their own ego.

this is the 4th time youve posted it?

you know whats worse than cringey liverpool fans? cringey autists obsessed with liverpool

>British
It's just scousers m8. The rest of us are in agreement with you.

What these fuckin crackers doing in heaven?!?!

Remember the 96, forget the 39.

what's funny is that they think Ali would want anything to do with those murdering scum

I doubt he'd want to meet those subhumans tbqh.

hillsborough is the biggest tragedy in human history

I done something new for this match. I didn't have no ticket, I ran through security men. I had six cans of white lightning, I pushed into the pen. Only last week I knocked down a wall, killed a few wops, hospitalised some pricks. I’m so mean I take on all muh 96.

But Ali hated Liverpool

>Float like a dropped stolen ticket, sting like a fence. Police can't contain all this scouse nonsense. They don't miss, when they piss, they blame Maggie and get justice
>I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning. And throw thunder in jail. Because the thunder was a scouse cunt stealing hubcaps.

He also used to joke he didn't have parkinsons, he just spent the last 20 years answering the question 'is it Liverpools year' and had to ensure he was constantly shaking his head. In fact I met him last week and he started calling Sonny Liston 'Slippy Gston' joking about how he fell to the floor so quickly he expected Demba Ba to come and run past him in the middle of the fight

>this has been posted at least 10 times today
>the guy who tweeted it isn't even a scouser, he's from stoke
>deleted it from twitter two minutes after posting due to immediate, unanimous backlash

You're all sadcunts

last two digits is number of reds pooicides

Brenden Rodgers at GZ comes to mind.

Holy fuck.

>die
>awake to a beautiful cloudy landscape
>oh my God, heaven is real
>oh my God, I made it to heaven
>proper good that innit
>walk around looking in awe at the work of angels
>suddenly you hear some noise
>sounds like hooting and hollering in the distance
>footsteps charging towards you
>"OY OY OY OY OY OY!!!"
>what is that?
>over a hill of cloud 96 people come charging at you
>"OY IT'S FOOKIN MUHAMMAD FOOKIN ALI!"
>w-what?
>"OY MUHAMMAD YA CHAMP YA, YER IN FOOKIN 'EAVEN WIT US"
>"ALL ETERNITY MATE"
>"WE JUS RUN AROUND MAKIN CHEERS N THE LIKE"
>"YOU CAN JOIN US MATE"
>"COME ON THEN! LETS GO LADS!"
>oh....
>ohhhh.........

Good laugh tbf

I'm a Liverpool fan but not a scouse piece of shit and the average scouse fan is a piece of shit, mate saw a lad in maccies after a night out wearing a Liverpool shirt same night they lost the Europa final and asked him if Liverpool won and the scouser lost his head and tried to fight him

noice

Spectacular.

>>you'll never walk alone

i didn't know you're allowed to have company in hell

What about liverpool fans that died by natural causes since?

Great post lad

I chuckeld
Nice one

You cunts deserve to stay in the EU.

That's the second time you've posted this and you talk shit about other people repeating posts

they didn't go to heaven as their deaths didn't generate any publicity

>you know whats worse than cringey liverpool fans? cringey autists obsessed with liverpool
naaah

high-effort quality post

10/10

no its not

>drunken death orgy
Kek

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

MY SIDES ARE IN FUCKING ORBIT

>recently freed
but wasnt it almost 30 years ago?

>he just spent the last 20 years answering the question 'is it Liverpools year' and had to ensure he was constantly shaking his head

fucking hell 10/10

count me in

>You'll never be more obsessed with another team than you are with liverpool

Lmao

Ali shittin on em from the grave

Rip

I often ask myself why I keep coming back to Sup Forums and this, this is the answer.

What is happening recently? Spuh is on fire.

As a Liverpool "supporter" that's really disturbing and annoying but theres always going to be cringey fans for every team (Liverpools are clearly more noticeable)

you're a little bit far from anfield fella

>He also used to joke he didn't have parkinsons, he just spent the last 20 years answering the question 'is it Liverpools year' and had to ensure he was constantly shaking his head. In fact I met him last week and he started calling Sonny Liston 'Slippy Gston' joking about how he fell to the floor so quickly he expected Demba Ba to come and run past him in the middle of the fight
wow

Who would win in a fight?
Prime Ali or 96 scousers?

Good post

>post some disrespectful bullshit trying to make everything about you
>can't even spell the man's name right

SHAME

bantz

There's prisons in the afterlife as well.

>recently freed souls
Havent they been dead forever?

What religion is it that souls of the dead are tied to the world of the living until their spirits can rest? Anime?

Didn't this happen like a long fuckin ass time ago? Why are yall niggas always talking about muh 96? Jesus Christ get something else for fucks sake.

well done

WAIT

I always thought that was David Luiz's face crying in 7-1 pasted on. I literally now saw the fence.

Am I retarded?

>He also used to joke he didn't have parkinsons, he just spent the last 20 years answering the question 'is it Liverpools year' and had to ensure he was constantly shaking his head

Fucking melted.

>muh 96
They said they'd shut the fuck up about it once they'd gotten justice

incredible post

wew lad

>Because the thunder was a scouse cunt stealing hubcaps.

Not enough livershit fans died that day tbqhwy lads

I don't even like soccer and I'm sick of hearing about those dead faggots from 30 years ago. Get the fuck over it already.

Australian banter is cheap and fast. This post is pure class.

>He also used to joke he didn't have parkinsons, he just spent the last 20 years answering the question 'is it Liverpools year' and had to ensure he was constantly shaking his head.

Catholicism has purgatory

rekt

>In fact I met him last week and he started calling Sonny Liston 'Slippy Gston' joking about how he fell to the floor so quickly he expected Demba Ba to come and run past him in the middle of the fight

top fucking lel

I'd rather walk alone

Utter quality

why would ali go to heaven? He was a muslim

Disgusting

better question is why would scousers go to heaven?

10/10

Compared to Liverpool, I would think Hell is an upgrade

overrated post

>scousers
Just the Kopites m8

So, the only relevant Brits (the Beatles) are not real Brits?